Quote from: aynur on June 11, 2009, 03:16:29 AM
Peace,
Wish my husband would describe me like that!    :P

Peace,

Maybe he will ;)

Maria

mmkhan

Salaaman Alen,

Very nice to know all about you both. If you remember, I was in the line of yours. But we got separated before marriage. But one thing I faced, that even AlQuraan aloner is NOT so fair and clear.

Anyways! Again, I am in search of a real & true soul-mate. And hope that I will surely find one that I am looking for. And your mails are always encouraging, MashaAllah.

Take care,
Khan

Allah Hafiz

Quote from: Alen on April 24, 2009, 07:13:19 AM
Peace,
Respectfully.

She is The MOST beautiful woman on the planet Earth and also Universe. She's got the most beautiful eyes, smile that just lights up the world, her hair smells really nice and she has sense of humor that i LOVE!

She's very intelligent, smart and savvy. She's definetely more savvy on the internet then me. She knows.
I love her, she loves me, we're .... crazy about each other and we're getting married soon. I know, it's tkaing really long but patience is the key.

Glory be to our God.
Peace.
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Rev.John

Quote from: mmkhan on August 25, 2009, 07:36:13 AM
I am in search of a real & true soul-mate. And hope that I will surely find one that I am looking for.

Aren't we all?
[url="http://www.christianchurchofreality.com"]http://www.christianchurchofreality.com[/url]
Only God has the answer and only God knows the truth
www.islandminister.com

Just so you know, I am a God-alone Christian and a Church Minister

mmkhan

Quote from: Rev.John on August 25, 2009, 09:16:53 AM
Aren't we all?

Salaam,

May be! May Allah help us reach our true partners. :)

Khan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

es

I was going to start a thread on this topic then discovered this.

So, have any folks got it on from here with each other?

Wakas

I met my wife on here. Happily married :)

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Rising Star

Peace,
Respectfully.

She is The MOST beautiful woman on the planet Earth and also Universe. She's got the most beautiful eyes, smile that just lights up the world, her hair smells really nice and she has sense of humor that i LOVE!

She's very intelligent, smart and savvy. She's definetely more savvy on the internet then me. She knows.
I love her, she loves me, we're .... crazy about each other and we're getting married soon. I know, it's tkaing really long but patience is the key.

Glory be to our God.
Peace.

so u have already smelled her hairs? (quite possible this is because u have been physical to her as well)

and you are not even married yet.....?

sorry brother but ur relationship is based on haraam activity which is against the direct teachings of QURAAN.

apologize for being straight forward and being rude (but thats my way of doing dawah)

sorry once again, but refrain from all this.......
Common sense is biggest religion

Released

Peace :)

I did not find my spouse on freeminds, but we did meet online. We met through a mutual friend, and quickly started corresponding. I think online dating was the best avenue for me, because I am actually very shy and reserved in public. We are married with one child, and feel very blessed! Honestly, I didn't think I would find anyone. Don't give up hope and continue to ask God for what you want. The odds were against me, but He made it work.
God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves (13:11)

Kayvon

Quote from: Alen on April 15, 2007, 08:48:09 AM
Salam.

I found a soulmate here, yeah.
All i can say is this: ALHAMDILALLAH, i'm grateful to The GOD Almighty, The Most Merciful, The Most Powerful for giving me the patience and strength.

Peace.

Congratulations Alen :) MashAllah. All praises is due to Allah.

Alex.M

Peace,
Respectfully.

Glory be to our God.
Peace.

Peace, :peace:

:wow You sure do sound like you love her a lot! Which is pretty sweet. ;D

And I'm just really curious to know who that lucky woman really is. But if you prefer to keep that to yourself then that's fine. :)

May God bless you both,
Salam.
"God is not a hypothesis derived from logical assumptions, but an immediate insight, self-evident as light. He is not something to be sought in the darkness with the light of reason. He is the light."

-Abraham Joshua Heschel