News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

soul mates found on this site

Started by nerspi, April 04, 2007, 05:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerspi

peace

so has anybody found their spouse on this site?

Arnold Yasin

TheNabi

Peace

No. What's the interest. Some glint of hope burning in your chest that maybe you'll find one?   :)

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

SwedenMajidah

Peace,

On this site? You mean Free-Minds.org?

No, I haven't found anyone here.

Maria

nerspi

peace

Quote from: TheNabi on April 04, 2007, 07:35:52 PM
Some glint of hope burning in your chest that maybe you'll find one?   :)

maybe. i've seen several posts of people looking, i just wanted to know if they found anybody.

Quote from: SwedenMajidah on April 06, 2007, 07:32:19 PM
On this site? You mean Free-Minds.org?

yes, on this site.

SwedenMajidah

Salam,

I really don't know if there are someone who have found a spouse here.

Maybe they wait until that matrimonial site will be set up. I thought it was going to be set up this spring but I haven't heard of the reasons for the delay.

Maria

jankren

My question is does 'online dating' really works?

"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians."
- Nelson Mandela

"Hesitation leads to masturbation."
- Socrates

savage_carrot

Quote from: SMI thought it was going to be set up this spring but I haven't heard of the reasons for the delay.

The matrimonial site is being worked on, hopefully we'll have an announcement soon :). Peace.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

zenje

Quote from: jankren on April 10, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
My question is does 'online dating' really works?
One of my work colleagues (50+ years old) has been online dating for years now. He's getting married in a few months. He had been married and wasn't planning to, but I guess he met the woman of his dreams, or something.

Peace
If they turn away, then Say: "God is enough for me, there is no god but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the great throne." [9:129]

nerspi

online dating for years, you say.
wow, that's encouraging.