Author Topic: soul mates found on this site  (Read 14169 times)

zenje

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-1
Re: soul mates found on this site
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 04:34:56 PM »
That's the point, he's probably had 200 girlfriends or something, coz he was never looking for something more. Even when he met his future wife, marriage was furthest from his mind.

On the other hand, I believe there's different sites for people who are looking for life partners, to others looking for 'temporary friends'.

Peace
If they turn away, then Say: "God is enough for me, there is no god but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the great throne." [9:129]

nerspi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 11:38:46 AM »
well yeah, maybe he didn't spend years looking for a spouse, maybe just friends.

i thought a person could find a spouse in a few weeks or months. don't really know, never tried. that's why i'm curious about looking for a spouse online.
guess i'll have to wait quite a lot.

Alen

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +11/-2
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 05:48:09 AM »
Salam.

I found a soulmate here, yeah.
All i can say is this: ALHAMDILALLAH, i'm grateful to The GOD Almighty, The Most Merciful, The Most Powerful for giving me the patience and strength.

Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

SwedenMajidah

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-3
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 07:05:19 AM »
Salam,

Oh ok!

One person have found someone here so far ;D

About dating sites: there are many different kind. one new kind are those matching sites where you in more detail are explaining all your interests and needs and then there will be suggestions on other members who have those qualities you looking for.

And some sites are also creating live dating parties there you can go and meet other singles for a night with joy.

I have been on many different sites and i find it difficult to find a serious one I must admit, so I have gave it all up.

Peace

Maria

Angel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 01:56:29 PM »
Salam.

I found a soulmate here, yeah.
All i can say is this: ALHAMDILALLAH, i'm grateful to The GOD Almighty, The Most Merciful, The Most Powerful for giving me the patience and strength.

Peace.

who is she?
67:3 He created seven universes in layers. You do not see any imperfection in the creation by the Almighty. Keep looking; do you see any flaw?
67:4 Look again twice; your eyes will come back stumped and conquered.

jankren

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 06:19:08 PM »

"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians."
- Nelson Mandela

"Hesitation leads to masturbation."
- Socrates

khalil

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +3/-1
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 06:55:19 PM »
So it is not you? ;D

lol. Dont be so quick to assume Jman.
Initiator of morning and Maker of the night to reside in; and the sun and the moon for counting.  - 6:96

If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good. - Dr.Seus ??

sarah_bd_gemini

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 02:52:17 AM »
Really, I wouldn't have thought anyone could find someone on this site. And by the way, my answer is no.
(The Great Reading: Al-Qur'an 17:36) And never concern thyself with anything of which thou hast no knowledge,  verily, [thy] hearing and sight and heart - all of them - will be called to account for it [on Judgment Day]!

ayani

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »
i'm not sure about meeting husbands / wives on-line. i would really have to meet someone in person, let us hang out, get to know each other, see if we like one another's company. it is so different to "hear" a person's "written voice" on-line versus to meet them and know them in life.

i'm not saying it doesn't happen, but i'm not sure i'd go for that myself.   
Salam al-Masih

nerspi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 03:12:12 PM »
peace

i'm not sure about meeting husbands / wives on-line. i would really have to meet someone in person, let us hang out, get to know each other, see if we like one another's company. it is so different to "hear" a person's "written voice" on-line versus to meet them and know them in life.

i'm not saying it doesn't happen, but i'm not sure i'd go for that myself.   

well yes, of course, like that,
i was just asking if that happened to anyone looking on this site.