Author Topic: Also looking for someone...  (Read 1029 times)

Anonyma

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Also looking for someone...
« on: December 21, 2013, 12:49:47 PM »
OK, so I will also try...

First, I (female) am looking for an equal partnership, with any role allocation based on individual abilities and preferences, not on gender. I don't need a man to tell me how to live my life, but to help and sustain each other (as in 30:21). My first obligation is not to my (potential) husband but to God/Allah/[insert any of His beautiful names], so I am myself responsible for what I am doing.

Now for the positive:
I like being in nature (by bike, kayak, foot, skiing or ice-skating), try to live as non-damaging the environment as possible, like making things myself instead of buying them, discovering other cultures, could imagine living in an old or naturally-built house in the countryside, though I live in the city right now. I love good music (that calms me down) and good food (mainly vegetarian). A certain sense of humour is very welcome.

I identify with Islam in the broad sense, that means submitting to God but not confined to any special rituals, and even if I adhere to some now, I want to be free to possibly change that in the future. You should respect my lesbian sister and overall not be judgemental but compassionate.

Some facts that might be useful: I live in central Europe and want to stay there. I am around 40 and it might be a good idea to have not too much of an age difference (but you may well be younger than me). I prefer to stay anonymous for the moment, so I will go into details only by pm.

Now if you are not scared away, it's your turn ;D

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Also looking for someone...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 02:49:52 PM »
You sound quite lovely. However, I won't propose a civil partnership to you just yet.

Peace.

Sajda.

aqua

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Also looking for someone...
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 06:10:03 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this thread, it might encourage others to post too. I also wish you success in finding someone suitable.