Author Topic: Symbology in israil  (Read 957 times)

salgan

• Apprentice
  • Karma +4/-0
Symbology in israil
« on: August 17, 2006, 09:18:44 AM »
Peace All

check out the following link

http://www.abidemiracles.com/555701.htm

Peace Salim
They Live We Sleep

idolfree1

Re: Symbology in israil
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »
Peace be upon you,

Thanks for sharing. I did not read the article yet, but I am familiar with the Masonic sybolisms and that was all I needed to see.

Magi

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 11:17:23 AM »
Peace All

check out the following link

http://www.abidemiracles.com/555701.htm

Peace Salim

Peace bro

Cool you have found a freind of mines webpage. A wonderful old gal with kids my age. Some of her theories are far fetched, but she is good to the bone, and that good enough for me. She took in a drunkard from the street and put him back on track, for the sake of godness. Yes i love her dearly, and you will find that she often quote articles from this page. Take a wild guess why ;)

She knows her stuff tho, and i reccomend people to take a look at all her pages (linked from this one) and look at her theories. As i said, some can be hard to get down, and others a directly wrong. But she has a wonderfully open mind and her pages show. Its a further plus in my book that she is hardcore monotheist, alltho derived from the Bible, but i never debate it with her. She sees truth in all scriptures and her behaviour tells me that im the one who has to learn from her.

Again...appreaciate this wonderful human beings work. And Sal, im happy you found it, it means people notice it.

On a personal note, did you get my mail?

Peace

Magi

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 11:25:11 AM »

hehehe. This is coincidence, but its a cool coincidence....or?....

peace

Ash Shuura

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 12:15:02 PM »
Peace Magi,

Here is a quote I bumped into the other day "tell them the truth, they'll never believe you". Shocking isn't it?

They're so in your face and hard faced. Unfortunately however I am finding it is impossible to change peoples mind even if you give criminal evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1EDCqxVT7U

Gosh I was sooo gullible when I was younger...

Peace

Magi

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 12:31:27 PM »
Peace Ash Shuura

Yeah, we have pretty much lost. I dont give a #"&% really. When people are little tyrants they deserve no better than to be ruled by big tyrants, but im opting out one way or another.

Thats what flouride in the drinking water (incl. most bottle brands), and 5 hours of predigested mumbojumbo television programs will get you. Give people loads of prozac in all they eat, think about it, there is water in everything. As in EVERYTHING! you buy. There are no laws to mark what water is used in the bread you just ate, the coffe you just had, coca cola uses it for sure as does pepsi. And then program them.

I dont think its a coincidence its called television programs. YOu dont program the television obviously, so whos the "target" but the viewer? And by whom? But people do not give a care because we are comfortable. Problem is, when shit breaks down this time, its going to break down real good into a kind of control grid we have no idea how bad is. Microchips is a reality in superclubs, as cellphones was 10 years ago, and thus popularised. And people are being outright hassled. Biometric control in airports, fingerprint checks. Eventually people will be so fed up with spending 23 hours checking in that a chip or master ID card seems like a very good idea to get rid of all the damn hassle.

sorry this turned into a rant, but these last days i have been so fed up with it i thought about blowing my head off. 99% of the times im talking to zombified people, even most amongst those who belive to be open to such ideas. I feel like playing part in an episode of twilight zone, or that film with the aliens who cloned people and took on their identity. WHo knows,maybe its not merely the shit food and shit media, parasites? There is a parasite that will make mouse walk right in front of cats, perhaps we have that aswell ensuring our mutual destruction....GHAH!!!

salgan

• Apprentice
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 01:40:54 AM »
Peace all

what I would like to ask is why are the Rothschild?s funding this project and also going back to another post some body mentioned that the Rothschild?s were not Jewish ,If they are not Jewish why build and fund a law court?

Peace Salim
They Live We Sleep

Ash Shuura

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »
Peace Salim,

Rothschilds are reptilian species :rotfl:

Nah! They're Jewish, the Rockefellers are Christians.

Peace

salgan

• Apprentice
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 12:42:16 AM »
Peace Ashura

Got the names mixed up.

Peace Salim
They Live We Sleep