Author Topic: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?  (Read 8995 times)

Danish

Re: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2006, 03:55:49 PM »
peace

I don't think there should be any action taken against Danish.

agree with Magi about political correctness, but we should make some effort to not offend others. No one benifits from offensive language, whether it should be offensive or not.
Appreciate your support. As mentioned several times, that all these people who have no desire to DISCUSS but only CUSS are the ones who cannot take my strong criticisms. Take an example of this "jew muslim"( :rotfl:) cultish individual who started this thread. Surprisingly enough, there's not one person who has condemned the disparaging behaviour of mquran. This only displays their own egocentric attitudes to support such venemous counterparts and hence their blind beliefs.

ThePink

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2006, 05:11:23 PM »
Danish,

I looked for your introductory post but did not find it.  Did you make an introduction? If not, would you mind giving me a bit of your background?  Have you ever considered yourself muslim, do you now?  What is your viewpoint on the Qur'an?  What is your viewpoint on God?  I am just curious.

ik75243

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2006, 05:12:19 PM »
  As mentioned several times, that all these people who have no desire to DISCUSS but only CUSS

Describes you in a nutshell ! Such hypocrisy !  :rotfl: Have you ever discovered the MIRROR?

bmbmm

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2006, 05:28:13 AM »
what action do you think will be appropriate?

Magi

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2006, 02:09:12 AM »
Peace Magi,

"death to political corectness"   :D  yeah, death

the comment was not against you but the people who created the joke,

and if the word retarded is not insulting /disrespectful, why was it used  to moke people that argue on the net?

About the word being correct in Denmark, it is a bit strange for me, I know it is not correct at all in Spain, UK, Sweden and Canada. Could you check if it is really as you say there? in the psychology field, please, not in moralist fields :-)

Peace
Elena

peace Elena

sorry but im developing an allergy to political corectness. I mean it gives me ticks :D

It is no more hurtfull than saying disabled, slow learning, slow etc. Its not the words, but its invokation that is the "bad" about it. Retardeded is just someone slow at things, learning, emotions, as in saying "please retard your anger a little"

All fields get infested with political corectness. A dwarf in terms of these people you mention is vertically challenged. And a fat person is horisontally challenged. Im well aware that they along the line chose new political corect names, because the public refuse to change their use.
But have they then ovoided mockery for the "victim" of the mindstate? No, because the public will just use a new word against normal working people, when they want to portray them as a retard. Oh...youve got special needs dont you? Its the same insult without using the now "not pilitical correct" retard, just another wording of it. So what good did the political corectness do? well it surely as always muddied the waters of the language.

Elena

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2006, 06:18:28 AM »

peace Elena

sorry but im developing an allergy to political corectness. I mean it gives me ticks :D

I know I know :)

It is no more hurtfull than saying disabled, slow learning, slow etc. Its not the words,

yes, it is the words, let me clarify, any adjective is wrong, disabled, handicapped, etc, but if saying "person with..."  we are implying the most important, that it's is about a person with this or that, exactly as when we talk about any other person, in other words, the person is .. and has .. many things, not only disability, it is not to focus on the disability, e,g, many things could be said about the child of the photo: he  is a sportchil, an actor, he is given a few reponsabilities, he is a child with handicraft skills, the disability it is just one of his things, but if we use adjectives we are focusing just on one of them.

I hope you got me now, if not, never mind. :-)

I am not Muslim. Just reading.

ThePink

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2006, 02:48:20 PM »
Fair enough Danish.  I went back put lines in my post so that it clearly doesn't seem directed at you solely.  Only the first paragraph was.  Personally, I don't want to get involved in these little tit-for-tat flame wars that occur on forums because it bores me.  I am not sure what can be done to bring peace to this forum but I think some reflecting and soul searching by everyone is due. 

yfn123

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2006, 08:13:04 PM »
Peace mquran,

In my view, the Quranic response would be to eliminate troublemakers (defined as ppl who are out to insult and mock without ever having discussed anything) from this forum.

I understand it is your view, but what is the view stated in the quran in regards to people who insult and mock it?

Anwar Azim

lovelymoslems

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2006, 11:24:15 AM »
Hello Myr,

I have not once disrespected you and neither have you discussed any matters with me. Are you afraid of my criticisms or your book? If you are afraid of your book, then all you need is to discuss my criticisms presented. Here's one just for you:

According to the Quran, was Firoun and his troops drowned (2:50, 28:40, 17:103) or were they preserved (10:92)? Would you call this mocking or defecations and urinations as mquran would have put it? Are you willing to discuss this matter with me along with other Moses's tales?
Danish is non moslem, he keens to know about Islam and Al quran, he might had learned al Quran intensively - not from Moslems but - from parties may be opposite to Islam, by which he compiles all verses that he thinks controvenes. Any way his logic should be appreciated, he invites us to think similarly to him.

The coming of prophets are to make down all super power's kingdom to be replaced by Allah's kingdom. QS. 2:50, 28:40, 17:103 telling the victory Moses against Pharaoh, whilst QS.10:92 telling his dead body was found (might to be balmed), what's wrong ?

Rasuls are sent to save men from slavery of men's idiology. Life without rasul is imposible to have Islam as true ad diin.