Author Topic: Faith Freedom International - Islam is Nazism??  (Read 4814 times)

lacdivian

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Faith Freedom International - Islam is Nazism??
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 02:40:32 AM »
2:6    As to those who reject faith it is the same to them u warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe
2:7    allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings and on their eyes is a veil,great is the penalty they (incur)

zenje

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-1
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 12:02:25 PM »
Peace yasser and other new members,
The founder of this site says he will offer $50,000 U.S. dollars to anyone who proves him wrong!

Heres an older thread where I discussed that issue: http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=10771.msg63598#msg63598
If they turn away, then Say: "God is enough for me, there is no god but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the great throne." [9:129]

zenje

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-1
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 03:28:02 PM »

:P
If they turn away, then Say: "God is enough for me, there is no god but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the great throne." [9:129]

truth

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +7/-6
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 02:09:57 PM »
Peace, I think where homosexuality presents as a cause for such depression and contemplation then one must see it as being like a disability.

Someone who has had an amputation of their leg doesn't just settle for sitting on a couch or bed all their lives. They seek help and become mobile again through prostheses or a wheelchair etc.

The person with visual impairment due to refractive errors and can't see well doesn't just accept it, but seeks glasses or contact lenses in order to see.

In this context if homosexuality is proving a disability and impairment then one must seek the solution for it. I think the first step is to avoid the actions which contribute to the problem and guilt. A drug user can never become unimpaired if they continue to shoot drugs. Once the behaviour has stopped then other measures may be contemplated.

"the Knower of the Unseen, and He reveals unto none His secret,
Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer to proceed him and another to follow him.
That He may know that they have indeed conveyed the messages of their Lord. He is cognizant of all their doings, and He keeps account of all things."

72:26-28