News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?

Started by Myr, August 07, 2006, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myr

Salam to the moderators/administrators,

I have one simple question: why no action is taken againt members like Danish who really does not share anything with the purpose of this forum and even mock at God and the scripture? Seriously I don't understand what is the purpose of tolerating members on this forum who clearly do not have a minimum common belief or interest.

Peace. Myr

Danish

Hello Myr,

I have not once disrespected you and neither have you discussed any matters with me. Are you afraid of my criticisms or your book? If you are afraid of your book, then all you need is to discuss my criticisms presented. Here's one just for you:

According to the Quran, was Firoun and his troops drowned (2:50, 28:40, 17:103) or were they preserved (10:92)? Would you call this mocking or defecations and urinations as mquran would have put it? Are you willing to discuss this matter with me along with other Moses's tales?

mquran

Salaamun alaikum Myr,

I applaud your straightforwardedness about Mr Everwhine here. The guy tries to play innocent by pretending to ask sincerely what you mean but of course it's all pretense.

Everwhine's tactic is as follows:

1. Coming in with the most rubbish, second-rate critiques which he can get off the net.

2. Having sincere believers answer him.

3. Completely ignoring them or changing the subject.

I'll show you evidence of this:

QuoteDanish:According to the Quran, was Firoun and his troops drowned (2:50, 28:40, 17:103) or were they preserved (10:92)?

Look at the syntax of this..'was Firaun and his troops drowned OR were they preserved'.

Why is it 'OR' ? Why can't it be 'subsequently' ?

Secondly, did Everwhine actually read 10/92? If he did, why did he think Firaun's troops were preserved in body? The ayat only mentions Firaun.

Well done Myr, but your complain will fall on deaf ears.

AhmedBahgat

Quote from: Danish
Here's one just for you:

Just for her?, why not for all the Muslims then?, are you scared to discuss it with other Muslims?

Please allow me to have a go at it

According to the Quran, was Firoun and his troops drowned (2:50, 28:40, 17:103) or were they preserved (10:92)?

Did you discover this yourself or just the typical used by date rants by the Quran rejectors?

Would you call this mocking or defecations and urinations

No, no, you did very well in putting the argument respectfully

Are you willing to discuss this matter with me along with other Moses's tales?

I?m willing so let me get into it:

And when We parted the sea for you, so We saved you and drowned the followers of Firon and you watched by.

[The Quran ; 2:50]

وَإِذْ فَرَقْنَا بِكُمُ الْبَحْرَ فَأَنجَيْنَاكُمْ وَأَغْرَقْنَا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَأَنتُمْ تَنظُرُونَ (50)

-> Clear from the above that Firon people were drowned

So We caught hold of him and his hosts, then We cast them into the sea, and see how was the end of the unjust.

[The Quran ; 28:40]

فَأَخَذْنَاهُ وَجُنُودَهُ فَنَبَذْنَاهُمْ فِي الْيَمِّ فَانظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الظَّالِمِينَ (40)

-> Again, Firon and his soldiers drowned

So he desired to destroy them out of the earth, but We drowned him and those with him all together;

[The Quran ; 17:103]

فَأَرَادَ أَن يَسْتَفِزَّهُم مِّنَ الأَرْضِ فَأَغْرَقْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ جَمِيعًا (103)

-> And again Firon and his people drowned

Now the enemy of Islam say that the following verse contradicts the above 3 verses, let?s see:

This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!

[The Quran ; 10:92]

فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا لَغَافِلُونَ (92)

-> What can I say?, did the verse say that Firon was saved?, ABSOLUTELY NOT, it only said thay HIS BODY WAS SAVED: ? نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ?, i. bloody e. ? We save thee in the body?, let me spell it mister Danish ?S A V E   T H E E    I N    T H E    B O D Y?,  if it was said without the word :? بِبَدَنِكَ?, ? in the body? then the enemy of Islam will surely have a point, but to delibertly turn a blind eye on the word ?Be Badanika? tells me that they must have an agenda, and those who believe them are really the fools because the Quran clearly refute their non sense.

Saving the body of Firon was  a must by Allah, in fact He told us that in the same verse 10:92, we know that Firon claimed to be our God:

23- Then he gathered (men) and called out.
24- Then he said: I am your lord, the most high.

[The Quran ; 79:23-24]

فَحَشَرَ فَنَادَى (23)
فَقَالَ أَنَا رَبُّكُمُ الْأَعْلَى (24)

- See what Firon was doing: ?he gathered (men) and called out?, then to the crowd, he announced that he is their god :? Then he said: I am your lord, the most high.?

-> Many na?ve humans believed him indeed, therefore if he just drowned and his body disappeared in the sea then many of those humans might have said, ?HE WAS OUR GOD AND SURELY HE MUST HAVE SAVED HIMSELF AND WENT TO STAY IN THE HEAVEN WHERE HE SUPPOSE TO BE?, according to 79:24 Firon told the crowd : ?I am your lord, the most high?, ?Rabakum Al Aala?, i.e. ?your god who is up there in the heaven?

-> Therefore Allah planned that the sea expels the DEAD BODY of Firon so those who might have been thinking that Firon is a god can see his dead and helpless body in front of their eyes, the mothers of all refutes that Firon was not our God as he claimed.

-> In fact this is what Allah told us that He saved his body for all the generations after him to see and WOW, this is what happened exactly, his body was preserved by the old Egyptians and his mummy now sits in the Egyptian museum FOR ALL GENERATIONS TO SEE, therefore 10:92 is actually  another miracle in the Quran and a clear proof that not Mohammad nor a bunch of wise men wrote this book, because even if they knew the history that his dead body was expelled by the sea  how they knew that his body will stay preserved then be discovered over a thousand years later for the people in year 2000 and beyond to see?, his mummy was discovered not far ago, how the Author of the Quran knew that UNLESS IT IS ALLAH WHO AUTHORED THE QURAN?, let?s look at the miracle in 10:92 in details:

-> ?  فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً?, ? We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee?, see, Allah is telling us why He saved Firon dead body, ? that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee?, the Arabic words ? لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ?, ?Le Mn Khalafaka?, ? to those who come after thee? is a clear Quranic Miracle ladies and gents, and if you ever visit Egypt, I encourage you to visit the Egyptian museum to see his dead body for yourself and confirm that 10:92 is yet anoter Quran Miracle.

What left for me to discuss is to show everyone that the crucial word ?Be Badanika? that the enemy of Islam deliberately ignored was never mentioned in many cases where humans were saved by Allah and only the word ?Nungika? or different formats of it was used:

But the answer of his folk was only that they said: "Kill him" or "Burn him." Then Allah saved him from the Fire. Lo! herein verily are portents for folk who believe.

[The Quran ; 29:24]

فَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِ إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا اقْتُلُوهُ أَوْ حَرِّقُوهُ فَأَنجَاهُ اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (24)

-> Here we read how Allah saved Ibrahim, we only read the word ?Angah?, we never read the word ?in the body? in the case of Ibrahim, :? حَرِّقُوهُ فَأَنجَاهُ اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ?, ? Burn him. Then Allah saved him from the Fire.?, in fact it was only Firon the word ?in the body? was used, i.e. ONLY HIS BODY WAS SAVED

Firon is a special person in the Quran, he was mentioned a lot because HE CLAIMED TO BE OUR GOD, and if you read the Quran well you will read that HE WAS PROMISED THE TOUGHEST OF ALL PUNISHMENT:

The fire; they shall be brought before it (every) morning and evening and on the day when the hour shall come to pass: Make Firon's people enter the severest chastisement.

[The Quran ; 40:46]

النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ (46)

-> See, ? on the day when the hour shall come to pass: Make Firon's people enter the severest chastisement.?

HOW DUMB FOR THE ENEMY OF ISLAM TO THINK THAT ALLAH SAVED FIRON?, well they have to manipulate 10:92 and ignore the word ?Be Badanika? for them to look smart

Another slam dunk mister Danish

Salam

mquran

QuoteAre you afraid of my criticisms or your book? If you are afraid of your book, then all you need is to discuss my criticisms presented.

Either this person is completely deluded or he's quite a liar.  Danish has given criticisms of AQ in the past but has *never* stood up to respond to responses. I now realise that to call him an 'intellectual eunuch' is wrong because there's nothing intellectual about him. He's simply a psycho who needs a place to be psychotic. And thanks to the graciousness of this forum, he's found it.

QuoteDanish:Are you willing to discuss this matter with me along with other Moses's tales?

I'm willing to discuss anything with you on the condition that you discuss instead of running off whenever your criticism's been answered. Ok, so you don't believe in Allah, that's your affair but do you not also believe in DECENCY? Is it 'decent' to provoke answers but run when answers have been given.

mquran

Well put discussion, AB. Shows that 'budn' is not the same as 'nafs'. If it was 'bi nafsika' it would indeed be a contradiction.

AhmedBahgat

Quote from: mquran on August 08, 2006, 04:25:39 AM

Well put discussion, AB. Shows that 'budn' is not the same as 'nafs'. If it was 'bi nafsika' it would indeed be a contradiction.

I fixed a few typos as normal bro

take care

ThePink

It seems this Danish chap is really starting to tick off more than a few people around here..perhaps becoming a disruptive force that is taking the enjoyment of the forum away for many. 

Another angle to consider is...does he force one to think about the issue, educate themselves further and serve a purpose in this manner?  On the other hand, is this the manner in which people want to have to think of these issues or has it become a nuisance?

mquran

QuotePink:Another angle to consider is...does he force one to think about the issue, educate themselves further and serve a purpose in this manner?  On the other hand, is this the manner in which people want to have to think of these issues or has it become a nuisance?

Speaking for myself, I say force shouldn't be needed to think about an issue. An issue as important as this - giving our loyalty to an external entity - is heavy and so needs heavy thought. My loyalty to this deen isn't blind and is open to criticism. But yes, the manner with which he levels his criticism, that's the problem. 

Personally, I'd like to see progress. Danish is anti-progress. He works on the broken record m.o. He cannot have a meaningful exchange and move on because it then nullifies his whole purpose of being here : to vent.

soul2squeeze

Peace All

Excellent work AB.

I'd also like to add that they did tests on the body and found that this particular pharoah died specifically of drowning. He was put on tour in many cities of the world including many in the U.S. for the world to be witness. Praise be to God.