Author Topic: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?  (Read 9290 times)

Danish

Re: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 02:55:51 AM »
As for the evidence, kindly research the name Mineptah to discover how archaelogists believe he was killed and how his body was saved from the irreversible damages of saltwater.
If it wasn't for the research already done, I wouldn't have provided you with the link (and other links within it) where members debated this issue. Besides, I doubt that you read or understood it thoroughly. Anyhow, here are some points to ponder and do your own research:

1. Merenptah is not Firaun.
2. Merenptah died a NATURAL DEATH at an OLD AGE.
3. Merenptah was mummified just like any other. In historic times, it was a sacred burial custom to do so.
4. There are abundance of mummified Pharoah found from various regions of the world that lived even long before Moses's time.
5. Animal mummies have also been found.
6. Did Allah forget to mention Merenptah in the Quran?
7. The story of sea splitting apart by a stick is ludicrous and simply a myth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merenptah
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/merenptah.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummies
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/09/0915_040915_petmummies.html

Now then, did Firaun and his soldiers got washed away in sea or were they preserved by their people, has yet to be answered? A clear contradiction. Besides, the repetitious story of Moses spread throughout the Quran is very inconsistent. This only tells me and as accurately as per Quranic compilation history and as well as 80:15, that the Quran is a collection of stories by several people put together.   

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2006, 03:07:58 AM »
Danish:If it wasn't for the research already done, I wouldn't have provided you with the link (and other links within it) where members debated this issue. Besides, I doubt that you read or understood it thoroughly. Anyhow, here are some points to ponder and do your own research:

This pendu seldom fails to make me laugh. He calls something 'research' because he reads about it. It never occurs to him that 'research' is something questionable. He only questions AQ due to his self-hate which makes him a biased fool.

AhmedBahgat

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 03:50:55 AM »
Danish is nothing but a low grade confused enemy of God

He does not understand that his barbie contradiction has been refuted

he was ranting about 3 verses that contradict one verse, and clearly this has been refuted now he is rabting about reserving bodies

he does not fail to make me laugh, Hahahahahahah

Magi

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 04:52:03 AM »
Wow, this is retarded. Im happy to see everyone so loyal to the teachings of their scriptures and apparent ethics. Everybody is spinning what eachother says, and this is therefore nothing close to a debate but.

and im happy that yalls says yous smiling like the kids in the photo.

YOUVE ALL WON. CONGRANTULATIONS!

soul2squeeze

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 05:12:00 AM »
Hello Danish

Mummification was the ancient religious form of a proper burial. Are you trying to tell me that if someone was killed or died of unnatural causes they would leave them to rot on the shore?

Danish

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 06:27:21 AM »
Are you trying to tell me that if someone was killed or died of unnatural causes they would leave them to rot on the shore?
What?? LOL! Where did you get that idea from? I'm afraid to say, that you really didn't understand what we have been talking about all along or perhaps not properly following through????  Read the points carefully again please, specially the last paragraph which is the main concern:

If it wasn't for the research already done, I wouldn't have provided you with the link (and other links within it) where members debated this issue. Besides, I doubt that you read or understood it thoroughly. Anyhow, here are some points to ponder and do your own research:

1. Merenptah is not Firaun.
2. Merenptah died a NATURAL DEATH at an OLD AGE.
3. Merenptah was mummified just like any other. In historic times, it was a sacred burial custom to do so.
4. There are abundance of mummified Pharoah found from various regions of the world that lived even long before Moses's time.
5. Animal mummies have also been found.
6. Did Allah forget to mention Merenptah in the Quran?
7. The story of sea splitting apart by a stick is ludicrous and simply a myth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merenptah
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/merenptah.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummies
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/09/0915_040915_petmummies.html

Now then, did Firaun and his soldiers got washed away in sea or were they preserved by their people, has yet to be answered? A clear contradiction. Besides, the repetitious story of Moses spread throughout the Quran is very inconsistent. This only tells me and as accurately as per Quranic compilation history and as well as 80:15, that the Quran is a collection of stories by several people put together.

soul2squeeze

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 07:10:27 AM »
Peace Danish

Why is it an either/or statement? Why does it have to be that he either drowned OR he was preserved? Couldn't he have been killed in the sea and subsequently found and taken to have a proper religious burial by his people, hence mummified?

Danish

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 07:55:18 AM »
Peace Danish

Why is it an either/or statement? Why does it have to be that he either drowned OR he was preserved? Couldn't he have been killed in the sea and subsequently found and taken to have a proper religious burial by his people, hence mummified?
My dear, who are you talking about now, Firaun or Merenptah? We have already dicussed Merenptah, so shall we put this one aside and move on or are you still not satisfied even after presenting you with the stated factual points? And please don't make assumptions as to whether Firaun and his accomplices were swept away into sea or mummified or both or whether it was just Firaun and not his accomplices? The question of either/or statement IS the real concern making the specific verses either contradictory or inconsistent relevant to other similar verses. Besides, your question was already stated by mquran, so why repeat this again. I've talked about this and given enough evidence otherwise. Unless you bring about some real solid evidence of Firaun being killed at sea, drowned and swept away into sea and then somehow was found or fished out and lastly mummified, I am not buying such fanciful stories. The contradiction and inconsistencies to Moses stories remains intact.

Myr

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 12:15:05 PM »
One difference. The UN is a paper tiger while our mods have the power. They just choose not to use it. In my view, the Quranic response would be to eliminate troublemakers (defined as ppl who are out to insult and mock without ever having discussed anything) from this forum.

Salam mq,

Like what I call bananas institutions/gov., this forum moderators/administrators are also bananas.  If it was not the joke posted on their main website about God and HIS path ONLY, I would not have cared about their banana administrating/moderating (if any because I have not seen them moderating anything with the exception of moving a thread here and there and remove other threads here and there).
Anyway, let's the mockery continue and witness that the trash will generate only the trash as per the Quran.  So stay away from the devil.  Peace.  Myr

Danish

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 01:38:25 PM »
Anyway, let's the mockery continue and witness that the trash will generate only the trash as per the Quran.  So stay away from the devil.  Peace.  Myr
Exactamundo!!! "Heeeeere comes Johnny" the miscreant again calling for continued aggression. :yay:

Peace all. Seriously though, some people are just too weak, afraid, abusive and live their lives to instill terror. People are simply frightened to ask questions or criticise a book named Quran. I ask you Why? For pete's sake, its a book and that too an ancient one, not a venomous cobra or a rattle snake that will kill you instantly. I am so glad and thankfull to the UK and Pakistani authorities to stop the malicious terror plot about to generate. These are the very Islamic fascists, extremists and bigoted thugs who force Quranic rules in the name of Allah down people's throat in much the same way a few people here demonstrate. They are trying extremely hard to devolve humanity from advancing and keep them in their dungeons with zesty bananas. Its about time people sobre up and realise the beauty of nature and live in reality as humans and not as fearful fanatics.  must change their thoughts and compromise with all non-Muslims to achieve the unity everyone deserves. You must avoid living by the stringent rules of once-upon-a-time days in FEAR and DISGUISE and at the same time shake hands with others. That just won't happen. Sorry guys, had to blow this one out. :-[