Author Topic: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?  (Read 8542 times)

soul2squeeze

Re: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 05:11:39 PM »
danish,
Ignoring my previous post, then coming with an appology and now back to square one.

I kept wondering what it was that offended you from what I said. Because as far as I saw I wasn't attacking you in any posts. I apologized, not because I saw I was wrong and wanted to correct myself, but because you told me you felt offended. So I thought there must have been something somewhere that wasn't very nice of me to say. But now I know what offended you so much from your above quote. You don't like that I stand for what's decent and right. You would rather I read a post that is so rude to others and let it keep escalating as you did with Bro MQuran in the other thread, posting post after post with the same silly video clip and taunting him. You would rather I completely ignore it and since I told you it's uncalled for, as I do now again with Sis Myr, then all of a sudden I'm attacking you and I'm "back to square one". Sorry Danish, I don't play that game. I will not sit by and watch you treat people like crap and ignore it.

Forget deen since you don't follow it, how do you come off talking to "your fellow humans" like that? I'm giving you sincere advice you really need to stop attacking. I can give you some links to forums whose sole purpose is to bash Islam. Go there and run a muck. If you'd like to stay here, then by all means, have your opinions, ask important questions, bring up any issue you like, but don't attack others because you really just make yourself look so small. You should have more respect for yourself than to portray yourself in such a light.

Since you claim that alot of pharoahs drowned, why don't you come with the evidence to prove that?

Danish

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 05:19:34 PM »
s2s,

Ignoring my previous post, then coming with an appology and now back to square one. How convenient. Respond to the following before you start your grunts again:

Quote from: ?Soul2Squeeze?
I'd also like to add that they did tests on the body and found that this particular pharoah died specifically of drowning. He was put on tour in many cities of the world including many in the U.S. for the world to be witness.
Bring your evidence that it was ONLY one specific pharaoh who got drowned and then preserved? How did this specific pharaoh got mummified after drowning while several others have been found in the same state, shape and form? How does the world know that it was this specific pharaoh who troubled Moses among all others found? Did Moses?s people dived back into the deep open sea digging them out and preserving them or did the entire sea suddenly dried out after drowning them all so that Moses?s people could mummify them for future preservation? LOL, people are sounding sillier and crazier than I thought just to defend their ?divine? book. Here?s some more on this: http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=5879.0.

soul2squeeze

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 05:21:33 PM »
danish

i don't grunt. rephrase with a respectful tone.

Danish

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 05:27:22 PM »
danish

i don't grunt. rephrase with a respectful tone.
Answer my post above and stop weaning out of discussion and diverting attention. If you can't, then there's no need for me respond to you. You should have been respectful right from the start and not dodge issues. Comprende, LOL!

soul2squeeze

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2006, 05:30:02 PM »
Look at the subject of this thread and you'll realize this IS the issue. It's not what you say, Danish it's how you say it that's bothering everyone. Be strong enough to learn from your mistakes and implement a change in your behavior.

Danish

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2006, 05:37:46 PM »
Look at the subject of this thread and you'll realize this IS the issue. It's not what you say, Danish it's how you say it that's bothering everyone. Be strong enough to learn from your mistakes and implement a change in your behavior.
Grunting again. Is this your habit or are you learning this behaviour from your superiors? Just answer the question, will you. Simple as that. Here it is again and will be repeated to consistently remind you:

YOU wrote the following:
Quote from: Soul2Squeeze
I'd also like to add that they did tests on the body and found that this particular pharoah died specifically of drowning. He was put on tour in many cities of the world including many in the U.S. for the world to be witness.
I responded:
Quote from: Danish
Bring your evidence that it was ONLY one specific pharaoh who got drowned and then preserved? How did this specific pharaoh got mummified after drowning while several others have been found in the same state, shape and form? How does the world know that it was this specific pharaoh who troubled Moses among all others found? Did Moses?s people dived back into the deep open sea digging them out and preserving them or did the entire sea suddenly dried out after drowning them all so that Moses?s people could mummify them for future preservation? LOL, people are sounding sillier and crazier than I thought just to defend their ?divine? book. Here?s some more on this: http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=5879.0.
What so problematic? Can you or can you not respond or was your quote above a hoax?

soul2squeeze

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2006, 05:42:37 PM »
What so problematic? Can you or can you not respond or was your quote above a hoax?

If I didn't feel confident enough to enter the dialogue, I would have not posted the initial post of the recent archaeological discoveries. The issue is not whether I can or can't repsond. The issue is that you're ego is too big to retract your disrespectful statement, making you look smaller and smaller with each subsequent post.

I will repeat again. I don't grunt. Rephrase in a respectful tone. Try again.

Danish

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2006, 05:52:31 PM »

If I didn't feel confident enough to enter the dialogue, I would have not posted the initial post of the recent archaeological discoveries.
What recent archaeological discoveries are you talking about? Have they found the specific Firaun mentioned in the Quran? Did you browse the link I provided?

The issue is not whether I can or can't repsond. The issue is that you're ego is too big to retract your disrespectful statement, making you look smaller and smaller with each subsequent post.
The issue is that you either won't or can't bring about the "evidence" of what you stated in your own quote as clearly seen and hence making all kinds of excuses on my person to divert this subject. What a hoot really? Very typical of members who can't stand me for my criticisms.

As mentioned earlier:
THE ONLY WAY TO END A WAR, IS TO END IT, NOT BEND IT. AND THE ONLY WAY TO DISCUSS MATTERS, IS TO DISCUSS THEM, NOT CUSS THEM.

soul2squeeze

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2006, 06:48:28 PM »
I'm happy you deleted the disrespectful comment in your last post and rephrased your question more peacefully. This makes me want to engage in dialogue with you instead of defending my character. Bravo for the visible improvement. I'd only hope that you continue to take your own advice:

As mentioned earlier:
THE ONLY WAY TO END A WAR, IS TO END IT, NOT BEND IT. AND THE ONLY WAY TO DISCUSS MATTERS, IS TO DISCUSS THEM, NOT CUSS THEM.

As for the evidence, kindly research the name Mineptah to discover how archaelogists believe he was killed and how his body was saved from the irreversible damages of saltwater.

Before you jump to reply, I did read the thread you provided that discredited Bucaille with no evidence. Now you have the burden to show me where all the other pharaohs are that supposedly drowned as well and how you concluded that Bucaille is a fake. Being a doctor of a King is something called correlational evidence at best. Is everyone who is in contact with a king you don't like guilty by association? Or do we take what they say on their own merit?

Peace

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 12:54:34 AM »
Absolutely. The ONLY way you and your ilks like Ahmed can win over my criticisms is by abuse, threats and condemnation. A typical nature anchored in your brains. And that's how Islam began. Study the Quran's historicity and then read and understand it thoroughly. It is neither divine nor for all times. PERIOD.

The fact that an abusive yet cowardly moron like you says that about AQ only proves AQ's divine nature. It wasn't meant to be understood by people with dung on the brains. Take a look at yourself Danish, you once told us that worshipping AQ is an obstacle to worshipping Allah and now you reject even God himself! That's a mark of what - stability? You need to be committed...and FAST.

Danish:You are not worth it as already witnessed and proven several times in the past and as recent as seen on this thread itself. Any discussion with a madman, an insane ayatullah (aka prophet of doom) is impossible.

Lol, I thought so. Tell you what, if the moderators pronounce me unfit for discussion then *I* will leave. How bout that ? I'm more than happy to put my membership on the line because I'm confident in AQ. If you're confident in yourself, what's the problem?