Author Topic: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?  (Read 9251 times)

Danish

Re: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »
Missed my entire post again. Just can't take the heat

Really?
Absolutely. The ONLY way you and your ilks like Ahmed can win over my criticisms is by abuse, threats and condemnation. A typical nature anchored in your brains. And that's how Islam began. Study the Quran's historicity and then read and understand it thoroughly. It is neither divine nor for all times. PERIOD.

Well, if you feel so,  ask the moderators to moderate a debate on this issue and if you're proven wrong BY THEM, kindly take your pendu self out of here. I will now see if you have the guts to take this challenge.
You are not worth it as already witnessed and proven several times in the past and as recent as seen on this thread itself. Any discussion with a madman, an insane ayatullah (aka prophet of doom) is impossible.

AhmedBahgat

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 02:24:31 PM »

Really?
Absolutely. The ONLY way you and your ilks like Ahmed can win over my criticisms is by abuse, threats and condemnation. A typical nature anchored in your brains. And that's how Islam began. Study the Quran's historicity and then read and understand it thoroughly. It is neither divine nor for all times. PERIOD.

Well, if you feel so,  ask the moderators to moderate a debate on this issue and if you're proven wrong BY THEM, kindly take your pendu self out of here. I will now see if you have the guts to take this challenge.
You are not worth it as already witnessed and proven several times in the past and as recent as seen on this thread itself. Any discussion with a madman, an insane ayatullah (aka prophet of doom) is impossible.

well Danish

I never abuse inncocent people

Salam

Danish

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 02:28:41 PM »

Really?

well Danish

I never abuse inncocent people

Salam
Innocent people are not just Muslims.

The only way to end a war, is to end it, not bend it. And the only way to discuss matters, is to discuss them, not cuss them. For mquran especially and unforunately, neither works and has been displayed time and time again.

AhmedBahgat

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 02:32:33 PM »
Quote from: Danish

Sure, in fact there are many muslims who are noot innocent

The only way to end a war, is to end it, not bend it.

I agree but without me being bending to the enemy of my religion

And the only way to discuss matters, is to discuss them, not cuss them.

look bro see how you mocked our religion in your postes to Myr and Mquran and you will understnaid why I'm upset from you

For mquran especially and unforunately, neither works and has been displayed time and time again.

bro I care less with your ongoing war with Mquran, I onle care that during your war please donlt mock our religion, for you mocking God, I will leave you in peace doing that as I'm in no way here to defend Him, I'm only defending my religion

Salam

Danish

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 02:48:36 PM »

Sure, in fact there are many muslims who are noot innocent
Well, I'm glad you understand that. But you must also understand that all non-Muslims are humans too and majority of them innocent.

The only way to end a war, is to end it, not bend it.

I agree but without me being bending to the enemy of my religion
That's a wrong concept and you cannot have both ways.

And the only way to discuss matters, is to discuss them, not cuss them.

look bro see how you mocked our religion in your postes to Myr and Mquran and you will understnaid why I'm upset from you
They started it and I retaliated. Besides, let them speak for themselves as it is their beliefs too. Majority here don't believe in Haj and the ritual salaat, for example, like you do. Doesn't that mean mocking your beliefs as well.

For mquran especially and unforunately, neither works and has been displayed time and time again.

bro I care less with your ongoing war with Mquran, I onle care that during your war please donlt mock our religion, for you mocking God, I will leave you in peace doing that as I'm in no way here to defend Him, I'm only defending my religion
Well, just like you and everyone criticise every word, phrase and paragraphs of Quran, I too criticise them. The difference is, I don't take Allah's name in vain when discussing and criticising the Quran, you and others do, and that is literally called mocking. Besides, the matter is between me and mquran, so please leave it at that.

ik75243

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 03:29:06 PM »
Majority here don't believe in Haj and the ritual salaat, for example, like you do. Doesn't that mean mocking your beliefs as well.

i dont know if you've discovered this concept yet but there's a difference in mocking one's beliefs and/or DISAGREEING with them.

AhmedBahgat

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 04:03:30 PM »
Well, I'm glad you understand that.

It is not something new, it very well proven

But you must also understand that all non-Muslims are humans too and majority of them innocent.

Innocent of what?, of mocking our religion?

We care less about those kafiroon, they are evey where mocking our religion and we are leaving them in peace now you want to come and mock us in our house as well?, are you idiot bro or what? Possibly na?ve?

That's a wrong concept and you cannot have both ways.

Again both ways in my house?, no bro I will kick you out while welcoming you if you are respectful to my religion in my house

In other public forums where they mock Islam bad, you  can go there and satisfy your low desires, not in our house that we are trying hard to understand our Quran and you trying hard to increase the confusion delibertly?

They started it and I retaliated.

Then mock them, not mock their religion, this tells me that you are a coward

Besides, let them speak for themselves as it is their beliefs too.

Look, I?m not speaking on their behalf, I?m only speaking on my religion behalf because I strive to follow that religion, therefore don?t twist it and for me you are the perpetrator against my religion, other matters between you and them mean nothing to me.

Majority here don't believe in Haj and the ritual salaat, for example,

No they are not nocking my religion, they are only confusd as far as I?m concerned and I?m doing my best to help them, I was once confused anyway, but not any more regarding my religion

like you do.

a total lie, I pray 5 times and did Omrah, my wife did Hajj,  and will do Hajj to Mecca soon Inshallah

Doesn't that mean mocking your beliefs as well.

No I?m not neither they are, but you and the likes of you do

Well, just like you and everyone criticise every word, phrase and paragraphs of Quran,

I never criticise the Quran words, I actually do the opposite, are you confused bro or what?

I only criticise what the others say regarding the Quran words and I only do that when I can back it up from the same book.

I too criticise them.

Fine and I accept that as long as you don?t mock my religion or Allah during the discussion you can mock me but not my religion and if you do mock my religion I will respond in very ugly manner, if you mock me I may forgive you and if you mock Allah I will leave you in peace, this is my rules bro if you want to respect them.

The difference is, I don't take Allah's name in vain when discussing and criticising the Quran, you and others do,

Total non sense from a confused human like you, look how you mocked Allah you blind in the comments to Myr and Mquran, you are lying recklessly bro

and that is literally called mocking.

that?s in your Barbie world

Besides, the matter is between me and mquran,

Great both of you mock each other and leave my religion in peace, and you will be left in peace, only Mquan can respond to you and I?m sure he is capable of defending himself

so please leave it at that.

only if you don?t mock my religion

Salam

soul2squeeze

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 04:43:11 PM »
Danish

Please name another pharoah that was found with signs of drowning if you are truthful. Do you even know of another one or are you making flagrant comments with zero proof?

I don't like to be unjust to others and I certainly don't like to see injustice and sit there idley. Your comments to Sis Myr were really rude and reminded me alot of the comments thrown in my direction not too long ago and before that the rude comments you threw at Bro MQuran which got me involved in that thread to begin with. How old are you to be acting so obnoxiously on a forum? I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and I actually defended you to a few people on PM. But now I see this is a constant pattern with you. It's one thing if you have a different opinion. It's another thing when you're just plain mean to others and show no respect to yourself or others... which is understandable since you don't even respect your Creator.

At first I felt great sorrow for you and actually prayed for you to find peace in your heart and overcome any hardships you've faced that has lead to the erroneous conclusion that there could be no such thing as a Merciful God. But now I think you should just wisen up and have more integrity for yourself than to cheapen yourself and others by throwing cheap shots on a website. Every action has a reaction, Danish. Please treat others with the same amount of respect you would like them to treat you with.
Enough said.

Danish

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 04:55:25 PM »
s2s,

Ignoring my previous post, then coming with an appology and now back to square one. How convenient. Respond to the following before you start your grunts again:

Quote from: Danish link=topic=6484.msg100059#msg100059 date=1155076472
[quote=?Soul2Squeeze?
I'd also like to add that they did tests on the body and found that this particular pharoah died specifically of drowning. He was put on tour in many cities of the world including many in the U.S. for the world to be witness.
Bring your evidence that it was ONLY one specific pharaoh who got drowned and then preserved? How did this specific pharaoh got mummified after drowning while several others have been found in the same state, shape and form? How does the world know that it was this specific pharaoh who troubled Moses among all others found? Did Moses?s people dived back into the deep open sea digging them out and preserving them or did the entire sea suddenly dried out after drowning them all so that Moses?s people could mummify them for future preservation? LOL, people are sounding sillier and crazier than I thought just to defend their ?divine? book. Here?s some more on this: http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=5879.0.

Danish

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 05:04:21 PM »
Majority here don't believe in Haj and the ritual salaat, for example, like you do. Doesn't that mean mocking your beliefs as well.

i dont know if you've discovered this concept yet but there's a difference in mocking one's beliefs and/or DISAGREEING with them.
Perhaps you've not yet discovered what mocking Allah means by sidelining disagreements. Its just an excuse. Are you studying other members posts around here and witnessing how they mock their Allah.