Author Topic: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?  (Read 8989 times)

AhmedBahgat

Re: WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 10:27:20 PM »
I believe Danish post to sister Myr is bloody rude and only show how sick hearted that guy is, i used to like him but not any more he is a dirty enemy of Allah and must be fought hard until he meets his dreadful destiny in hell

Danish

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 10:33:07 PM »
The specific ayat (10:92) doesn't mention Firaun by name. Another error. Have you yourself read this ayat?

Nice try, Everwhine. Too much 'dung sura' readings has clogged your brain. Why don't you try actually reading it instead of the misreading you usually do? From 10/90, who is being spoken to ? 10/92 addreses ONE person, not many , a fact you'd no doubt know if you're reading was 1/10th as good as your flatulent posting.
What a devilish twister? He ignores my response to his "evidence" (which was put to shame) and now starts tickling 10:90 instead of 10:92 and forgets about all other verses pertaining to Firaoun which explicity mentions about drowning both Firaoun and his people. What a pathetic joke you are? Even 10:90 talks about drowning not only Firaoun but his people as well and as per all other verses throughout the Qruan. I guess your "Allah" broke loose out your locked up kaba and flew down into the sea at lightning speed, dug Firaoun out, mustered him up and mummified him for future generation. Later, as "He" forgot about the rest, so "He" goes back to do the same thing with all others. Better study thoroughly and gulp down your useless brain the historicity and science of mummification and this link: http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=5879.0.

As I said, you are nothing less than a madman, an insane ayatullah (aka 'the prophet of doom').

Danish

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 10:34:19 PM »
I believe Danish post to sister Myr is bloody rude and only show how sick hearted that guy is, i used to like him but not any more he is a dirty enemy of Allah and must be fought hard until he meets his dreadful destiny in hell
Hey, I like you nonetheless and better than the insane ayatullah (aka 'the prophet of doom').

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 11:31:30 PM »
What a devilish twister? He ignores my response to his "evidence" (which was put to shame) and now starts tickling 10:90 instead of 10:92 and forgets about all other verses pertaining to Firaoun which explicity mentions about drowning both Firaoun and his people. What a pathetic joke you are? Even 10:90 talks about drowning not only Firaoun but his people as well and as per all other verses throughout the Qruan. I guess your "Allah" broke loose out your locked up kaba and flew down into the sea at lightning speed, dug Firaoun out, mustered him up and mummified him for future generation. Later, as "He" forgot about the rest, so "He" goes back to do the same thing with all others. As I said, you are nothing less than a madman, an insane ayatullah (aka 'the prophet of doom').

Before I go on , Danish, let me first thank you for not calling yourself a Muslim. Islam has already to put up with evil lunatics, but at least with you leaving the idiot element has one less to worry about.

We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to God in Islam)." (10/90)

Note : Firaun and his jund were following yes, but when the flood was being talked about, the phrase is 'idhaa adrakaHU al-gharaq' (when HE was overwhelmed by the flood). So, the reader doesn't need to worry about each soldier but should focus on Firaun who is being talked about.

Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (10/91)

Note: the 'qad asaita qabl' shows that once again, the focus is on Firaun.

This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

Note : the nunajjika bibadanika once again shows what happened to Firaun and his jund is completely forgotten.

So there's no need for your perverse fantasies about the kaaba and so on. Quit being a moron and do go learn how to read. Literacy is very important. There's no point in writing fecal-level poetry if you can't even read well.

Danish

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 12:14:29 AM »
We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to God in Islam)." (10/90)

Note : Firaun and his jund were following yes, but when the flood was being talked about, the phrase is 'idhaa adrakaHU al-gharaq' (when HE was overwhelmed by the flood). So, the reader doesn't need to worry about each soldier but should focus on Firaun who is being talked about.

Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (10/91)

Note: the 'qad asaita qabl' shows that once again, the focus is on Firaun.

This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

Note : the nunajjika bibadanika once again shows what happened to Firaun and his jund is completely forgotten.
Brilliant. WOW! Reader must not worry about other soldiers but Firaun ONLY just because of 10:90-92 while forgetting 7:136, 17:103, 28:40, 43:55 and others. WHY and SAYS WHO? Was Firaun DROWNED or PRESERVED or both along with his soldiers? How and by whom? Have archeologists found this specific Firaun? Do you know anything about mummification and have you studied its histroicity, its science and the link I provided or are you simply venting your useless mind out over and over again? Besides, the verses are once again purely inconsistent and contradictory and you are trying extremely hard to defend it but you CANNOT.

So there's no need for your perverse fantasies about the kaaba and so on. Quit being a moron and do go learn how to read. Literacy is very important. There's no point in writing fecal-level poetry if you can't even read well.
The perverse fantasies of kaba and the fecal-level poetry are your keepsake, not mine. I deserted your wonderland a long time ago.

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:12 AM »
Danish:Brilliant. WOW! Reader must not worry about other soldiers but Firaun ONLY just because of 10:90-92 while forgetting 7:136, 17:103, 28:40, 43:55 and others. WHY and SAYS WHO? Was Firaun DROWNED or PRESERVED or both along with his soldiers? How and by whom? Have archeologists found this specific Firaun? Do you know anything about mummification and have you studied its histroicity, its science and the link I provided or are you simply venting your useless mind out over and over again? Besides, the verses are once again purely inconsistent and contradictory and you are trying extremely hard to defend it but you CANNOT

I can see why you've resisted discussion for so long. You're even worse than ol Enquirer!

The author of AQ tells the reader what to focus on. Deal with it.

And, sad to say, the moron that you are, you cannot understand what AB was trying to tell you from the start:

Dead bodies don't drown. Living people drown. When they drown, its possible that their BODIES (no longer living, let me spell it out for you) are preserved.

I'm not interested in your links because I don't trust miscreant paindoos like you. I trust people who show veracity and you haven't done so, not being able to verify something immediate like 'the fear of allah is realistically, scientifically and logically incorrect'.

The perverse fantasies of kaba and the fecal-level poetry are your keepsake, not mine. I deserted your wonderland a long time ago

So why did you defecate the Dung Sura of yours ? People who defecate like you must have only 'defecations' on the brain.

Danish

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 01:16:57 AM »
Danish:Brilliant. WOW! Reader must not worry about other soldiers but Firaun ONLY just because of 10:90-92 while forgetting 7:136, 17:103, 28:40, 43:55 and others. WHY and SAYS WHO? Was Firaun DROWNED or PRESERVED or both along with his soldiers? How and by whom? Have archeologists found this specific Firaun? Do you know anything about mummification and have you studied its histroicity, its science and the link I provided or are you simply venting your useless mind out over and over again? Besides, the verses are once again purely inconsistent and contradictory and you are trying extremely hard to defend it but you CANNOT

I can see why you've resisted discussion for so long. You're even worse than ol Enquirer!
Missed my entire post again. Just can't take the heat.

The author of AQ tells the reader what to focus on. Deal with it.
You don't even know who or what this author of AQ is and you expect people to blindly deal with it. Enforce the historic laws down people's throats or else start calling them names and if confronted, just slaughter them and send them to hell. That's the insane ayatullah way, aka 'the prophet of doom'. Study the history of AQ and how it came about, then have people focus on it. Get it, Mr. Brainless.

And, sad to say, the moron that you are, you cannot understand what AB was trying to tell you from the start:

Dead bodies don't drown. Living people drown. When they drown, its possible that their BODIES (no longer living, let me spell it out for you) are preserved.
:rotfl: :brickwall: Yeah, coming out of an insane ayatullah, no wonder.

I'm not interested in your links because I don't trust miscreant paindoos like you. I trust people who show veracity and you haven't done so, not being able to verify something immediate like 'the fear of allah is realistically, scientifically and logically incorrect'.
:rotfl: :brickwall: Not interested in the historicity and science of mummification, not interested in the link I provided, not interested in anything outside of Quran. No wonder I keep mentioning a useless brain that you are; an insane ayatullah (aka 'the prophet of doom').

The perverse fantasies of kaba and the fecal-level poetry are your keepsake, not mine. I deserted your wonderland a long time ago

So why did you defecate the Dung Sura of yours ?
:rotfl: :brickwall: Dung surah only belongs to dung brains and that's why I defecated on you.

Keep posting more of your dung idiocies. You are doing just fine. I'll send you a Certificate of Insanity.

AhmedBahgat

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 01:35:45 AM »
Danish

regardless you like me or not, you are a lost case indeed and if you continue to mock our religion I will indsult you bad even if this means banning me forever, at least I will do what I should do to a clear cut enemy of God

now listen carefully, regardless the issue of his body being reserved or not, 10:92 clearly said that his body was the only thing saved

now you need to burry your pinhead in an arab sand for about 10 days

and if you continue mocking God, i'm telling you bro, I will insult you really bad

Salam

you are such a loser bro

mustafa

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 02:18:14 AM »
In the Name of All?h, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

I am a Muslim by birth and by choice. I am not a person who follows a religion just because "someone" told them, for example close family and relatives like Parents, Grandparents. I am going to use my real name and be truthful to everyone because I am here to gain something, in a proper way. I have been a Sunni by birth. I studied the differences between the Sunni and Shi'a religion and what the other religions have to say about the differences. So far the only decision I have come up with is that I want to be "only" Muslim. That led me to this forum. The first thing I saw was this topic and the posts of Mr. Danish. I have many questions and concerns that I would like to clear up but the main one is about Mr. Rashad Khalifa claiming to be a prophet. I will post a topic and I would like for the members to find time to prove to me that I should choose to be a "Submitter", or as be like you all, "a hadith-free muslim".

As far as Danish goes, here are the translations from the Holy Qur'an of the mentioned Ayat. It will be easier for you to understand in English. Your concern seems to be the concept instead of the Arabic Language. As far as I know, Rashad Khalifa translated the world Islam and Muslim into English words, therefore I will get the English translation for the requested Ayats/Sentences. My Belief is that Muslims don't need a scholar to read the Qur'an, but then again Prophets were sent, and who is better than Prophets/God-chosen people to Interpret the meaning of the Qur'anic Ayats that we are having problems to interpret, and understand. In present times, it can be scholars, but only the Ayats that are NOT easy to understand. They can guide you by giving you proof from the Hadith or maybe the Qur'an itself. The translation for the following Ayats should be easy for any "person" with an average IQ to understand.

2:50 --- And (remember) when We separated the sea for you and saved you and drowned Fir'aun's
(Pharaoh) people while you were looking (at them, when the sea-water covered them).

28:40 --- So We seized him and his hosts, and We threw them all into the sea (and drowned them). So behold
(O Muhammad SAW) what was the end of the Z?lim?n [wrong-doers, polytheists and those who
disbelieved in the Oneness of their Lord (All?h), or rejected the advice of His Messenger M?sa
(Moses) >>].

17:103 --- So he resolved to turn them out of the land (of Egypt). But We drowned him and all who were with
him.

10:92 --- So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those
who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ay?t (proofs, evidences,
verses, lessons, signs , revelations, etc.).

According to the Qur'an, it's not good to use the Qur'anic Ayats to prove your own point. Therefore I will not try to prove a point, but instead, I will post them to you. Like back in the days of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) and the Sahaba. On many occasions they read out a passage from the Qur'an and let the listener believe and understand for themselves, that's how people converted/ submitted to this beautiful religion, Islam. For those who question that, must know that there are people who are blind, dumb and deaf; not literally though. For these people, trying once or twice is enough. You cannot interpret and show them what you see, because a blind person can only hear about the truth, he or she may not be able to see it.

Salaam / Peace

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 08:19:03 AM »
Missed my entire post again. Just can't take the heat

Really?

Well, if you feel so,  ask the moderators to moderate a debate on this issue and if you're proven wrong BY THEM, kindly take your pendu self out of here. I will now see if you have the guts to take this challenge.