Author Topic: Fat forbidden for the jews,was it realy?  (Read 3455 times)

simple

Re: Fat forbidden for the jews,was it realy?
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 05:37:09 AM »
Then

Why agree ?

Salaams.

did you get what i mean or what bro?

far out mate

I agreed with your view of Allah being a wtiness all the time and we don't need to seek His witness, i. bloody e. I agreed that your statement is more accurate than mine

when I used "then" I meant this is how I should have said it after your better view of it

man please don't make it hard on me because I can make really hard on you and both of us will end up wasting our time

Salam

Who is confused -read your post man!

Salaams.

soul2squeeze

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 05:39:58 AM »
Peace Bro Simple

I came across such a blatant degrading heathenish answer from an imam from my younger days.

What he said when I asked him a question was, "don't you know asking to many question can take you out of Islam"

What a nut he was.

Mind you I stopped asking questions, but only realized some time after that such people are blatantly unfortunate and consider their belief/ the way they understand their idol.

Aaah I had the same experience! I used to go to this "Sunday School" it was such crap. I was something like 11 or 12 yrs old at the time. I felt really confused because I was raised at home as a God-Aloner using RK's old-version "The Golden Message" if anyone has heard of it. Anyway that "school" was absurdly sunni. I always asked why they tell us to do certain things that seemed so un-quranic to me. Then I was labelled the devil incarnate by the "teacher"  :D which is very funny if you get to know my personality lol
I remember she was explaining that we can't have this dessert many Egyptians make during Ramadan. It's dried fruits soaked in juice and left overnight or as long as possible. So this teacher tells us it's haram because it turns into wine
 :rotfl:
And when I told her wine takes longer than overnight to make, she told me but it begins the fermentation process. So I asked her well is it alcohol? She said no but we need to stay away from these things. So I said why not stay away from grape juice. And she said this is haram too.  :rotfl: so I asked why is grape juice haram
Then she turned to the class and said "take a good look at what just happened between me and her. This is how the devil behaves he keeps asking why why why"  ::) of course she never answered
Anyway tensions rose to a high level when they put aside the quran for "story-time" and made us memorize hadith for homework .

Sorry for the drawn-out story I just felt your pain for a minute there ;D

I disagree with you, Bro AB with all due respect. There is nothing wrong in asking questions. I would say the only stipulation would be that your intent is to gain more knowledge, even if the answer turns out to be the opposite of what you wanted/initially believed.

Peace All

simple

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 05:48:44 AM »
Nice going souls,

I just felt your pain for a minute there

I think it wasn't pain - but just a test to see when ahmed will become a tornado - he nearly did.

Salaams.

AhmedBahgat

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 05:49:46 AM »
Sister soul2squeeze

don't take my statement as general one covering every question, of course not, this is ridiculous to take it as such, i don't have to bloody explain eveything in details that I say, I thought most of us have enough IQ to get it with ease

I meant questions that has no answer, like:

why Allah does not forgive shirk?

why Allah need Angels?

why Allah need to torture us in Jahannam?

how Allah created Jesus with out a mother?

how Allah created Adam without both?

etc.

etc

now to ask your grape fruit question, sure that is an ok question

also mister simple is making it really hard by manipulating the Quran words, he is not even clever in doing as such and coming witn such laughable argument regarding the word Ghanam

so what is his question  exactly sister?

salam

soul2squeeze

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2006, 04:27:46 PM »
Peace Ahmed

don't take my statement as general one covering every question, of course not, this is ridiculous to take it as such, i don't have to bloody explain eveything in details that I say, I thought most of us have enough IQ to get it with ease

I'm glad to see that's not what you meant. I don't know about you but when someone says a fanatical imam was right when he says asking too many questions leads to leaving Islam, then my comment really wasn't so ridiculous after all.

Perhaps you should explain your thoughts more clearly the first time, so that those of us with a lesser IQ could understand you ...

An extra advice, try phrasing your responses without getting personal because you really don't know me to make such passing comments without a second thought.

soul2squeeze

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2006, 04:54:29 PM »
Peace
Also I disagree that you can't ask those questions either. Those questions lead to great discussions and more knowledge on what the nature of angels is, what defines shirk, who goes to Johannam and why, to name a few. We may not ever come to an answer on some of those questions, but the journey to getting to an answer proves to be quite valuable.

Danish

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2006, 05:18:32 PM »
I meant questions that has no answer, like:

why Allah does not forgive shirk?

why Allah need Angels?

why Allah need to torture us in Jahannam?

how Allah created Jesus with out a mother?

how Allah created Adam without both?
All these questions and more can be answered if you knew who or what your "Allah" is?

also mister simple is making it really hard by manipulating the Quran words, he is not even clever in doing as such and coming witn such laughable argument
That is exactly what everyone does to this poor ancient book called Quran.

AhmedBahgat

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »
Quote from: soul2squeeze
Peace Ahmed

Peace sister

I'm glad to see that's not what you meant. I don't know about you but when someone says a fanatical imam was right when he says asking too many questions leads to leaving Islam, then my comment really wasn't so ridiculous after all.

I guess my question is why you took it that he was  a fanatic Imam, why not he was a reasonable one?

Simple didnlt tell us what questions he was asking that Imama anyway, so to build a jusgment over that Imam based on not even hearsay is very rediclulous, sorry sister

Perhaps you should explain your thoughts more clearly the first time,

I guess so now

so that those of us with a lesser IQ could understand you ...

I never used the word lesser, I only said low IQ I believe, however it was a joke, sorry

An extra advice, try phrasing your responses without getting personal because you really don't know me to make such passing comments without a second thought.

sorry again, true I don't know you but true also that I respect you

Salam

soul2squeeze

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2006, 06:38:20 PM »
Peace AB

Thank you for respecting me as I too respect you.  No problems 

:handshake: