Author Topic: Re: 3 year research ,why isn't The Islam Working?  (Read 1316 times)

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
Re: 3 year research ,why isn't The Islam Working?
« on: July 28, 2006, 06:05:18 AM »
Yes I agree. And we should start by cleaning our own doorsteps. Like when we promise to be responsible and to provide explanations after people have bothered to explain, we dont just go to Asda's and get lost for 2 months....

enquirer

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 06:17:51 AM »
Peace mquran. OFF TOPIC!!! You want to get personal with me,then PM me...I am not going to respond to you personally on the public forum...If you claim to respect the mods on this forum,and the forum rules then try not to go off-topic....If you are genuine and not just attention seeking,then Pm me with your personal stuff...

Peace. ps; Any 'tantrums/rants/emotional outbursts' will be dealt with by the 'super-nanny'
method.....Leaving you in a corner till you realise the folly of your behaviour...

pps; I suggest you need some female company to relax you....be responsible though... ;)

pps; i will not respond to you at all directly after this post.....Pm only....

ppps; sorry for being off-topic mods,i wont post off-topic on this thread again... :)

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 06:22:22 AM »
Peace mquran. OFF TOPIC!!! You want to get personal with me,then PM me...I am not going to respond to you personally on the public forum...If you claim to respect the mods on this forum,and the forum rules then try not to go off-topic....If you are genuine and not just attention seeking,then Pm me with your personal stuff
It's not actually off-topic because you still owe an answer. Have you done your shopping yet?

Peace. ps; Any 'tantrums/rants/emotional outbursts' will be dealt with by the 'super-nanny'
method.....Leaving you in a corner till you realise the folly of your behaviour...

Don't worry, I'm getting the REAL nannies on your case. Rule 2, dont forget.

pps; I suggest you need some female company to relax you....be responsible though...

Lote-Tree, not everyone is like you with your 'prophet muhammad of the hadith' like behaviour.

pps; i will not respond to you at all directly after this post.....Pm only....

You never responded anyway, only ranted.