About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

ALLAH and JUSTICE

Started by agentxxx, June 18, 2006, 06:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentxxx

Peace all,

ALLAH, IS JUST AND CARRIES OUT JUSTICE :-

Is not Allah THE BEST OF THE JUDGES? 95: 8. 

And Nuh cried out to his Lord and said: My Lord! surely my son is of my family, and Thy promise is surely true, and THOU ART THE MOST JUST OF THE JUDGES. 11:45. 

Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, THE JUST. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners.  6:62. 

Allah bears witness that there is no god but He, and (so do) the angels and those possessed of knowledge, MAINTAINING HIS CREATION WITH JUSTICE; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.  3:18. 

Indeed this Qur?an guides to that WHICH IS MOST RIGHT AND JUST and gives glad tidings to the believers who work righteous deeds? (Al-Isra?: 9).

Allah does not wish INJUSTICE for any of His creatures (3:108)

JUSTICE ON THE JUDGMENT DAY

We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment so that NOT A SOUL WILL BE DEALT WITH UNJUSTLY IN THE LEAST.  And if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account. 21:47

Say: "Ye shall not be questioned as to our sins nor shall we be questioned as to what ye do." 34:25
Say: "Our Lord will gather us together and will in the end decide the matter between us (and you) IN TRUTH AND JUSTICE: and He is the One to decide the One Who knows all. 34:26

And thou wilt see the angels surrounding the Throne (Divine) on all sides singing Glory and Praise to their Lord. The Decision between them (at Judgment) WILL BE IN (PERFECT) JUSTICE.  And the cry (on all sides) will be "Praise be to Allah the Lord of the Worlds!" .39:75

And if every soul that has done INJUSTICE had all that is in the earth, it would offer it for ransom, and they will manifest regret when they see the chastisement and THE MATTER SHALL BE DECIDED BETWEEN THEM WITH JUSTICE and THEY SHALL NOT BE DEALT WITH UNJUSTLY. 10:54. 

To every people (was sent) an Apostle: when their Apostle comes (before them) THE MATTER WILL BE JUDGED BETWEEN THEM WITH JUSTICE and they will not be wronged. 10:47

ALLAH COMMANDS JUSTICE :-

Allah forbids you not with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes from dealing KINDLY AND JUSTLY WITH THEM: for ALLAH LOVETH THOSE WHO ARE JUST.60:8

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and DEPART FROM JUSTICE. BE JUST: THAT IS NEXT TO PIETY: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.  5: 8.

Surely Allah enjoins THE DOING OF JUSTICE AND THE DOING OF GOOD (to others) and the giving to the kindred, and He forbids indecency and evil and rebellion; He admonishes you that you may be mindful. 16:90.

Say: MY LORD HAS ENJOINED JUSTICE, and set upright your faces at every time of prayer and call on Him, being sincere to Him in obedience; as He brought you forth in the beginning, so shall you also return.  7:29. 

Allah sets forth (another) Parable of two men: one of them dumb with no power of any sort; a wearisome burden is he to his master; whichever way he directs him he brings no good: is such a man equal with one WHO COMMANDS JUSTICE and is on a straight way?  16:76

So establish weight with JUSTICE and fall not short in the balance. 55:9

O you who believe! BE MAINTAINERS OF JUSTICE, bearers of witness of Allah's sake, though it may be against your own selves or (your) parents or near relatives; if he be rich or poor, Allah is nearer to them both in compassion; therefore do not follow (your) low desires, lest you deviate; and if you swerve or turn aside, then surely Allah is aware of what you do.  4:135. 

We sent aforetime our apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) THAT MEN MAY STAND FORTH IN JUSTICE; and We sent down Iron in which is (material for) mighty war as well as many benefits for mankind that Allah may test who it is that will help unseen Him and His apostles; for Allah is Full of Strength exalted in Might (and able to enforce His will). 57:25

In most of their secret talks there is no good: but if one exhorts to a deed of CHARITY OR JUSTICE OR CONCILIATION between men (secrecy is permissible): to him who does this seeking the good pleasure of Allah We shall soon give a reward of the highest (value). 4:114

If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel make ye peace between them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies THEN MAKE PEACE BETWEEN THEM WITH JUSTICE AND BE FAIR: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just). 49:9

And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression and THERE PREVAIL JUSTICE AND FAITH IN ALLAH altogether and everywhere; but if they cease verily Allah doth see all that they do. 8:39

And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression and THERE PREVAIL JUSTICE AND FAITH IN ALLAH; but if they cease let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. 2:193

Allah doth command you to render back your trusts to those to whom they are due; and when ye judge between man and man THAT YE JUDGE WITH JUSTICE: verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! for Allah is He who heareth and seeth all things. 4:58

Amongst us are some that submit their wills (to Allah) and some THAT SWERVE FROM JUSTICENow those who submit their wills they have sought out (the path) of right conduct: 72:14

Thus when they fulfil their term appointed either take them back on equitable terms or part with them on equitable terms; and take for witness two persons from among you ENDUED WITH JUSTICE and establish the evidence (as) before Allah.  Such is the admonition given to him who believes in Allah and the Last Day. And for those who fear Allah He (ever) prepares a way out. 65:2

They ask thy instruction concerning the women.  Say: Allah doth instruct you about them: and (remember) what hath been rehearsed unto you in the Book concerning the orphans of women to whom ye give not the portions prescribed and yet whom ye desire to marry as also concerning the children who are weak and oppressed: THAT YE STAND FIRM FOR JUSTICE TO ORPHANS.  There is not a good deed which ye do but Allah is well-acquainted therewith. 4:127

To this then go on inviting, and go on steadfastly on the right way as you are commanded, and do not follow their low desires, and say: I believe in what Allah has revealed of the Book, AND I AM COMMANDED TO DO JUSTICE BETWEEN YOU: Allah is our Lord and your Lord; we shall have our deeds and you shall have your deeds; no plea need there be (now) between us and you: Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the return. 42:15. 

Justice is one of the most important concepts in Quran.
Justice implies that we should always be impartial and objective and apply the same measures. If, for instance, we measure one length in inches and another length in centimetres, then no fair comparisons can be made. LOGICAL OR RATIONAL THINKING IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT JUSTICE. Nor can any legal/social/political system function without it. An economic system, too, requires that things should be measured with the same scales.

?.. and WHOEVER DID NOT JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH REVEALED, those are they THAT ARE THE UNJUST.  5:45. 

?.WHOSO JUDGES NOT BY THAT WHICH ALLAH HAS REVEALED, SUCH ARE EVIL-LIVERS. 5:47

God bless all,
:peace:

KIND WORDS AND THE COVERING OF FAULTS ARE BETTER THAN CHARITY FOLLOWED BY INJURY.[2:263]
DO YE ENJOIN RIGHT CONDUCT ON THE PEOPLE, and FORGET (TO PRACTICE IT) YOURSELVES, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?.2:44.

Alen

As salamu alaykum.
Respectfully.

Yes, i agree.
I fully agree.
50 years ago, the Serbs wanted to create a Serboslavia out of Yugoslavia and they wanted to exterminate all muslims.
Today, Serbia is getting smaller and smaller, first my country, Slovenia, declared independence, then Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, and now, finally, thank Allah, Montenegro.

Serbia is now the smallest of the foremr Yugoslavia countries.
Allah is Great.
As salamu alaykum.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

GODsubmitter

God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.