Author Topic: To Layth and Mods: Challenge to Danish's Insult to Al-Quraan  (Read 4482 times)

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
Salaamun alaikum Layth and Mods,

As per rule 2 : Please note that this forum dedicated to study of God`s words in the Scripture (Quran) and the glorification of His name. Mocking the words of God, or choosing to ignore clear verses when presented as evidence, or not being able to back-up claims with specifics from the Scripture will all result in deletion of post and/or removal of topic and/or disciplinary action being taken against the offending member.

Danish:Ditto. The Quran does contain abundance of errs and I shall prove it one by one by moderated debates, else children come barging in.

On top of all this mish mash, people have become blinded to stretch and compare a man-made written book

I shall try to refrain from exposing myself in cataclysmic way. I hope to continue and discuss matters of concerns as we move along.  (in other words, he will NOT debate the matter).

I ask you all to please communicate with this person as he is continually interrupting productive discussion by his constant insults onto al-quraan. Challenges to debate his views have been met with him turning his back. I am MOST WILLING to debate this individual and volunteer to leave the forum if my conduct is deemed to have violated the rules during the debate. Therefore, this individual has NO EXCUSE not to accept the challenge.

Awaiting your response.

enquirer

Re: To Layth and Mods: Challenge to Danish's Insult to Al-Quraan
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:27:45 PM »
Peace all. A sad attempt by mquran to run away from issues he cannot address fully...

Is there any evidence in the quran for censorship of 'constructive criticism'....?

'You cant handle the truth'.........
 -a few good men,jack nicholson-

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 03:30:53 PM »
Kindly show me which issues I cannot address. I'm happy to address them for you IF:
1. you acknowledge they've been addressed
2. you tell me why they havent been if you think they haven't.

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 03:40:25 PM »

Enquirer:Is there any evidence in the quran for censorship of 'constructive criticism'....?

Neither you nor Danish are capable of constructive criticisms. Both of you are people who are ashamed of where they come from , associate al-quraan with your ethno-religious identities and are FANATICALLY dedicated to being 'modern' (that's why Danish cannot ever stand up for his 'essence of nature NONSENSE and you cannot ever stand up for your relativist nonsense). Falsehood falls like a house of cards. I am ready to be proven wrong once you two start acting like men...

Danish

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 03:54:15 PM »
You are only here to promote your own "prophetic" garbage to the unrelenting Quranic injunctions that no man TODAY has willfully exercised reason and logic to believe in a 1400 year old historical/antique/ancient book of its time that is being displayed in museums, which, by the way, are neither in its original form nor the current, having understood in any certain ways by any two persons since generations. You are a disturbed, frustrated and agitated person to discuss any matters of relevany of Quran, both internally and externally. You shall be the last person to discuss anything of relevancy. Your aim is to penalise and ban people like us who still believe in Quran for some of the wisdom it carries, so that you can openly and freely claim your prophesy. Dude, it doesn't work on this forum behind curtains. Taste the real world and stand atop a hill and proclaim your crooked and wicked claims. You don't have the balls to begin with.

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 04:18:32 PM »
Danish:You are only here to promote your own "prophetic" garbage to the unrelenting Quranic injunctions that no man TODAY has willfully exercised reason and logic to believe in a 1400 year old historical/antique/ancient book of its time that is being displayed in museums, which, by the way, are neither in its original form nor the current, having understood in any certain ways by any two persons since generations.

You must have a large phonebook, huh Danish? Since you know no man today has willfully exercised reason and logic?

Why don't you prove that al-quraan cannot be defended by reason and logic? What are you afraid of?

You are a disturbed, frustrated and agitated person to discuss any matters of relevany of Quran, both internally and externally. You shall be the last person to discuss anything of relevancy.

Thus speaketh the upholder of the 'essence of nature', who cannot defend his bombast with substance.

Your aim is to penalise and ban people like us who still believe in Quran for some of the wisdom it carries, so that you can openly and freely claim your prophesy.

Maybe you should find another place to vent your frustrations. This forum is for study. That involves actual reading and discussing.

Dude, it doesn't work on this forum behind curtains. Taste the real world and stand atop a hill and proclaim your crooked and wicked claims. You don't have the balls to begin with.

Ah good, your true vulgar self coming out? Certainly gives a perception of your cultured upbringing there. It's funny how I don't have the ***** but YOU'RE the guy who comes in, mouths off but NEVER STAYS FOR DEBATE. Irony ?

Danish

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 04:34:48 PM »

Enquirer:Is there any evidence in the quran for censorship of 'constructive criticism'....?

Neither you nor Danish are capable of constructive criticisms. Both of you are people who are ashamed of where they come from , associate al-quraan with your ethno-religious identities and are FANATICALLY dedicated to being 'modern' (that's why Danish cannot ever stand up for his 'essence of nature NONSENSE and you cannot ever stand up for your relativist nonsense). Falsehood falls like a house of cards. I am ready to be proven wrong once you two start acting like men...
And you cannot ever stand up for your Quranic divinity NONSENSE. You have been proven wrong by serveral members already many a times and you still think you know GOD better than anyone else here (check all your previous posts)? What's your agenda afterall? Are you soon to proclaim prophethood over this forum, if not the Muslim World? Because as soon as that prophecy comes true, then I'm sure you know dam well the immediate prophecy that follows. Grow up, be sensible and enlightning if you want to become a "prophet" of this forum. Only then I shall listen to you, otherwise take a hike.

mquran

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-2
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 04:44:39 PM »
Danish:And you cannot ever stand up for your Quranic divinity NONSENSE. You have been proven wrong by serveral members already many a times and you still think you know GOD better than anyone else here (check all your previous posts)? What's your agenda afterall? Are you soon to proclaim prophethood over this forum, if not the Muslim World? Because as soon as that prophecy comes true, then I'm sure you know dam well the immediate prophecy that follows. Grow up, be sensible and enlightning if you want to become a "prophet" of this forum. Only then I shall listen to you, otherwise take a hike.

And there you go, dear Moderators. Danish has spoken. He'll never debate anything, as I have thought. He's only here to break rule 2 and insult people who believe.

Danish

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 04:56:35 PM »
Why don't you prove that al-quraan cannot be defended by reason and logic? What are you afraid of?
It seems like you are knew to this forum?

You are a disturbed, frustrated and agitated person to discuss any matters of relevany of Quran, both internally and externally. You shall be the last person to discuss anything of relevancy.

Thus speaketh the upholder of the 'essence of nature', who cannot defend his bombast with substance.
"people who tell OUTRIGHT LIES about al-quraan yet claim to believe in Al-quraan's divine origin" :voodoo:

Your aim is to penalise and ban people like us who still believe in Quran for some of the wisdom it carries, so that you can openly and freely claim your prophesy.

Maybe you should find another place to vent your frustrations. This forum is for study. That involves actual reading and discussing.
Some people are sincerely dedicated to discussing the relevancy of the quran, not cussing and bating like you. You'll find your ilks in sunni forums. Take your matters there or settle down in Afghanistan (wahabi regime) where you belong.

Dude, it doesn't work on this forum behind curtains. Taste the real world and stand atop a hill and proclaim your crooked and wicked claims. You don't have the balls to begin with.

Ah good, your true vulgar self coming out? Certainly gives a perception of your cultured upbringing there. It's funny how I don't have the ***** but YOU'RE the guy who comes in, mouths off but NEVER STAYS FOR DEBATE. Irony ?
You mean your quranic behaviour bought my vulgar self out?

Danish

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 04:58:56 PM »
And you cannot ever stand up for your Quranic divinity NONSENSE. You have been proven wrong by serveral members already many a times and you still think you know GOD better than anyone else here (check all your previous posts)? What's your agenda afterall? Are you soon to proclaim prophethood over this forum, if not the Muslim World? Because as soon as that prophecy comes true, then I'm sure you know dam well the immediate prophecy that follows. Grow up, be sensible and enlightning if you want to become a "prophet" of this forum. Only then I shall listen to you, otherwise take a hike.

And there you go, dear Moderators. Danish has spoken. He'll never debate anything, as I have thought. He's only here to break rule 2 and insult people who believe.
And you have broken just about every rule. Once bitten twice shy!!!