News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

An important new under standing of a verse from Quran

Started by siki, April 26, 2006, 07:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idolfree1

Peace be upon you,

QuoteAs for blowing the spirit into us, is an expression. We are not clones of God, as God is the All and cannot be cloned

Correct. However being made accroding to the God's pattern (another verse) and that implies that we have the same attributes as the God, in quality, NOT QUANTITY.

Arnold Yasin

Peace,

Yes, i agree, God is the ultimate Self, and we 'little' Selfs must take His attributes as our examples. And we can attain them all, but not in quantity..

siki

siki

How  does sleep and dream fit in quantum field?  Who takes us and  why are we taken /disabled at night, During REM phase who is testing our biological functions (eye movement erection etc). why there is no dreaming during deep sleep phase? 
I suppose quantum field can not have information about events which have not taken place as yet . how can our brains access future events while dreaming and that also in an encrypted form, from quantum field?
I tend to agree with omar regarding scientific theories on the cutting edge. Some times a small missing link or change in parameter turns  the whole proven theory upside down
I believe in matching my theories with quran rather than other way around, because science has been ,and will always remain well short off the facts scripted in the scriptures
Darwin’s revolutionary theory can not and will never be able to face up to God s assertions regarding creation of mankind. This happens when science tries to explain things much beyond its capability at a given time ,
6:60 seems to be very straight. This ayat consists of five sentences. As it is one ayat, its subject would be one . and the only connection between sentence no 1 .2 and 5 could possibly be what I explained.

He is the One who puts you to death during the night, and knows even the smallest of your actions during the day. He resurrects you every morning, until your life span is fulfilled, then to Him is your ultimate return. He will then inform you of everything you had done.

intresting subject . lets continue   siki

Arnold Yasin

Peace,

Quote:
How  does sleep and dream fit in quantum field?
When we dream, our conciousness 'travels' the information in the Quantum field, that is why you can dream about people you never met, things you have never seen. Why the most absurd things can take place, as you pick up information from everywhere in the field.

Quote:
Who takes us and  why are we taken /disabled at night, During REM phase who is testing our biological functions (eye movement erection etc). why there is no dreaming during deep sleep phase? 
There is not such a thing as position or time in the field. So being taken is metaphorically. Your conciousness is not 'taken' away literally. It goes to a different level of perception and recieving. And during deep sleep, it most likely is preparing itself for the dreamstate. As we know that our mind is forming new synapse connections and cleaning some substances from brain parts. So it has to go through stages before it can reach the dream state.

Quote:
I suppose quantum field can not have information about events which have not taken place as yet . how can our brains access future events while dreaming and that also in an encrypted form, from quantum field?
There is no time or position in the field, as time refers to movement of particles which cannot take place in the field as there are no loose particles, but only one connected 'bubble'. So everything is already encrypted but exactly how is still researched. So 'future events' cannot be observed yet by most people, but is possible by certain sensetive people and sometimes during dreaming. Also it can be that certain people can pick up things that can cause events, like a loose screw in a car is already in the present, if you would read that in the field durign a dream or vision, then the brain process that into a car accident in the future. So it can recognize and translate a 'cause' into an 'effect'.

Quote:
I tend to agree with omar regarding scientific theories on the cutting edge. Some times a small missing link or change in parameter turns  the whole proven theory upside down
I believe in matching my theories with quran rather than other way around, because science has been ,and will always remain well short off the facts scripted in the scriptures

Till now, the Quantum field has explained almost all major questions in science. So the proof for it only gets stronger by the day. It is as strong as the proof for gravity. It is about 50 years old, even older them most of the theories you use about sleeping and dreaming, so your 'cutting' edge argument doesn't apply here. Also your 'matches' were made with your understanding of the Quran and of some science theories. So you have only proven your insight, which was based on certain knowledge. This doesn't mean the Quantum field cannot be matched with the same verses. I believe i have a better answer then yours, also coincides more with science.

Quote:
Darwin?s revolutionary theory can not and will never be able to face up to God s assertions regarding creation of mankind. This happens when science tries to explain things much beyond its capability at a given time ,
?? Design evolution coincides directly with the Quran, so Darwin had certain things wrong 200 years ago, but the main theory still stands and is proven to coincide with the Quran. So i don't see your example here.

Read my article about creation:
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=5702.0

He is the One who puts you to death during the night, and knows even the smallest of your actions during the day. He resurrects you every morning, until your life span is fulfilled, then to Him is your ultimate return. He will then inform you of everything you had done.

Here it is only mentioned that our conciousness connects with the Quantumfield, exactly with what happens during our passing on(death), so this coincides perfectly with the Quantum field theories. Where does it say that God only knows your actions after the putting to death? It even seperates them by the 'and'. He puts you to death AND knows what you did. It would be connected if it said: and THEN... But it only says: and I know what you did...It gives one piece of info after the other, but doesn't connect them. And the Quantum field coincides perfectly with knowing even the smallest thing you did, as for every action in the creation, you use the Quantum fields energy and leave a mark in the field, which never gets erased. He makes your conciousness get back to the earth level of contact with the Quantum field until you get connected again after your death, and by thus return to Him with your understanding. By being connected again fully after your death with the Quantum field, you can have unlimited acces to all your deeds, and knowing them all, can create your Gehenna or your Djenna. As if you did wrong on earth, your free'd conciousness gets confronted with your deeds, and will feel the pain of the illusion you lived in(hell), or will feel the bliss of the truth you lived in(heaven).

So you can see by this short intro, i showed already perfectly how these verses coincides with the Quantum field.
I'll see if i can write a better article about it, this is only the first attempt, but i believe i already succeeded.

Here are some links that can give you more information:
http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/
http://dreamtalk.hypermart.net/abstracts2006/engelskirchen.htm
http://www.peterussell.com/index2.html/
http://www.articlebiz.com/article/3090-1-dreaming-the-field-the-importance-of-dreams/

Peace

Ali Omar

Dear arnoldyasin,

Thank you for info.
I will first find the book you mentioned by McTaggert. It is correct that some scientific works are not readily available to the public, for many reasons. And there is also a certain amount of secrecy within the various fields of science.
I may take you up on your offer later on, thank you again.

Regds

Ali Omar