Author Topic: My Story  (Read 710 times)

VirtualEye

• Apprentice
My Story
« on: April 19, 2006, 08:43:43 AM »
Hello,

This is Generally to all common thinkers of Free-Minds

I have given the title as "My story". May be people must be thinking that is some entertaining story of some person, as how he changed his mind.

But my story is that I have not changed my mind to astray. Alhamdulillah.

____________________________________________________________________________________

And to the people who totally reject sunnah, please explain the following verses:

002.151 كَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا فِيكُمْ رَسُولا مِنْكُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِنَا وَيُزَكِّيكُمْ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمْ مَا لَمْ تَكُونُوا تَعْلَمُونَ
002.151 A similar (favour have ye already received) in that We have sent among you a Messenger of your own, rehearsing to you Our Signs, and sanctifying you, and instructing you in Scripture and Wisdom, and in new knowledge.

Al-Qur'an, 002.151 (Al-Baqara [The Cow])

What is the Signs? what is sanctifying ? what is the word Wisdom separate from scripture?
If we just reject everything despite quran, then that sanctifying and Wisdom was only the right of Sahabah?
Either you follow sunnah or tell me the way I can approach to that source of wisdom wich prophet tought despite scripture ( as separately mentioned in quran).

Why Allah did Allah send quran gradually? why not at once in a moment?  Was not it the reason that it was to be shown to the people according to contexts? was it? then how can we know about those contexts? through sunnah? no? then what is the source?

____________________________________________________________________________________

003.031 قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ
003.031 Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Al-Qur'an, 003.031 (Aal-E-Imran [The Family of Imran])

What is the meaning of it? (follow me) follow me means follow the khulq (practical way of interperting and practicing quran). What is the need of following prophet's sunnah when we had quran?
Here follow does not mean prophet said that accept to follow quran, here فَاتَّبِعُونِي means "Ittibah" "ata'at" "perform".

003.032 قُلْ أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يُحِبُّ الْكَافِرِينَ
003.032 Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith.

Al-Qur'an, 003.031 (Aal-E-Imran [The Family of Imran])

Why "AND" his messneger?  Has Almighty used some extra words in this verse? (Naoozubi'Allah)

003.164 لَقَدْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِذْ بَعَثَ فِيهِمْ رَسُولا مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا مِنْ قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلالٍ مُبِينٍ
003.164 Allah did confer a great favour on the believers when He sent among them a messenger from among themselves, rehearsing unto them the Signs of Allah, sanctifying them, and instructing them in Scripture and Wisdom, while, before that, they had been in manifest error.

Al-Qur'an, 003.164 (Aal-E-Imran [The Family of Imran])

Rehearsing the signs of Allah? why? people would just study and understand themselves ! right? What is the need of prophet to rehearse in front of people. If I should not understand that rehearsal through sunnah, then bring me to that age of prophet(SAW). Can you? .....
Again, scripture and wisdom. Wisdom is the understanding, the interpretation...which nobody could understand than our prophet. So what is that understanding? the "sunnah".

004.113 وَلَوْلا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكَ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَهَمَّتْ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ أَنْ يُضِلُّوكَ وَمَا يُضِلُّونَ إِلا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَمَا يَضُرُّونَكَ مِنْ شَيْءٍ وَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَعَلَّمَكَ مَا لَمْ تَكُنْ تَعْلَمُ وَكَانَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكَ عَظِيمًا
004.113 But for the Grace of Allah to thee and his Mercy, a party of them would certainly have plotted to lead thee astray. But (in fact) they will only Lead their own souls astray, and to thee they can do no harm in the least. For Allah hath sent down to thee the Book and wisdom and taught thee what thou Knewest not (before): And great is the Grace of Allah unto thee.

Al-Qur'an, 004.113 (An-Nisa [Women])

Plese explain this: Allah hath sent down to thee the Book and wisdom and taught thee what thou Knewest not.

062.002 هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الأمِّيِّينَ رَسُولا مِنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا مِنْ قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلالٍ مُبِينٍ
062.002 It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered a messenger from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error;-

Al-Qur'an, 062.002 (Al-Jumua [The Congregation, Friday])

What was sanctifying when we would just read the Book. What is instruct in scripture? Obviously Prophet was not mean to just read to them, Prophet(SAW) was "unlettered", then what was instructing of scripture? and what was teaching or wisdom?? Why separate used of two words as "scripture AND wisdom"?

033.021 لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا
033.021 Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

Al-Qur'an, 033.021 (Al-Ahzab [The Clans, the Coalition, the Combined Forces])

Use your So called "intelligence" and logics and explain what is the beautiful pattern for us in this age, which Allah has refered. Was that pattern only for those people in Prophet's age? What our prophet(SAW) only for that age?

To the People who think that prayer is not essential to be offered in the direction of Kabbah.

If you are right, then please explain the following verse purpose and context.

002.142 سَيَقُولُ السُّفَهَاءُ مِنَ النَّاسِ مَا وَلاهُمْ عَنْ قِبْلَتِهِمُ الَّتِي كَانُوا عَلَيْهَا قُلْ لِلَّهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ
002.142 The fools among the people will say: "What hath turned them from the Qibla to which they were used?" Say: To Allah belong both east and West: He guideth whom He will to a Way that is straight.
Al-Qur'an, 002.142 (Al-Baqara [The Cow])

002.073 فَقُلْنَا اضْرِبُوهُ بِبَعْضِهَا كَذَلِكَ يُحْيِي اللَّهُ الْمَوْتَى وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
002.073 So We said: "Strike the (body) with a piece of the (heifer)." Thus Allah bringeth the dead to life and showeth you His Signs: Perchance ye may understand.

Al-Qur'an, 002.073 (Al-Baqara [The Cow])

Here only one point is to understand. If there were some unreliable sources of Ahadis and due to some munafiqeen's some fake Ahadis were induced in books then that does not mean that we leave the whole sunnah of prophet (SAW)

May Allah guid the people of astray. Aameen

Sincerely,
VirtualEye

NewFrenzy

• Apprentice
Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 10:28:51 AM »
Aameen

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 01:21:22 PM »
The sunna of the prophet was the Qur'an. The Qur'an is still with us. If e keep to the Qur'an we will be on the sunna of the prophet.

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 01:45:03 PM »
Peace VirtualEye.
Those who claim the messenger was given other than Qoran, I have a simple question:
Where is the information/books/instructions...that the messenger left in his name direct?

Why have we got Qoran straight from him but all other hadiths and books are authored by others after his death?
Would you not think that he would have made sure ,if there was other than Qoran with him, that he would have left it with Qoran during his life?
We are certain Qoran was left by him that is all we can be sure about. All the rest has been claimed by others after his death why?
The simple answer is because the messenger was instructed to leave only Qoran.
Qoran has the best claim and supersedes all other claims. Qoran claims it contains everything that the messenger brought including GOD s Sunnah. The sole Sunnah that the messenger followed.
The best argument is that Qoran alone is sufficient from Qoran itself and the messenger:
"Allah Nazzala Ahsana Al Hadith9One book) ". "Wa Uhiya Ilaya HADHA QORAN Liundhirakum BIHI(Qoran Alone) Wa Man Balagh"  To preach Qoran to his generation and the generations to follow.
Perhaps GOD has forgotten to mention Hadiths and Sunnah of the prophet in and with  Qoran?!!!!
Yes ,all the wisdom, all the rites and all the teachings of the messenger are in Qoran.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say: I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/