News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Beeez.......... .

Started by simple, March 30, 2006, 05:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simple

Salaams , just for information:
The quran ,16:69, maybe talking about Royal jelly rather then honey as its curing properties are much greater.

What is Royal Jelly?
Royal Jelly is a substance of complex chemical structure produced by the young nurse bees as larva food.  Although it is not quite as well known as bee pollen, royal jelly equals pollen in its salutary effects.
The young nurse bees make royal jelly, it is a secretion from glands on the tops of their heads.  For 2-3 days, royal jelly is the only food given to all young larvae in their maturation process, while for the queen larvae, it is the specific food for their whole life period.  During the 3 days in which the worker bee larvae are fed on royal jelly, they reach the maximum development; their weight multiplies about 250 times.  THE QUEEN (FED ONLY ON ROYAL JELLY FOR HER ENTIRE LIFE) reaches maturity 5 days earlier than the worker bees; and, when she is fully grown, her weight is double that of the working bee.  THE SPAN OF THE WORKER BEE'S LIFE IS ABOUT 35-40 DAYS; WHILE THE QUEEN LIVES 5-6 YEARS AND IS EXTREMELY PROLIFIC.  She is fertilized once, and from that moment on can lay as many as three thousand eggs a day during the season.  As incredible as this may seem, she can lay that many eggs for five years.  Any creature that has that amount of energy and vitality has to be respected!
This rich concentrated food is not just useful for the bees.  It contains remarkable amounts of proteins, lipids, glucides, vitamins, hormones, enzymes, mineral substances, and specific vital factors that act as biocatalysts in cell regeneration processes within the human body.
Although some of the elements found in royal jelly are in microgram quantities, they still can act supremely with co-enzymes as catalysts or can act synergistically. (That is, the elements' action combined is greater than the sum of their actions taken separately.)  Royal jelly is rich in protein, vitamins B-1, B-2, B-6, C, E, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, inositol and folic acid.  In fact, it contains seventeen times as much pantothenic acid as that found in dry pollen.
Health Benefits
This supplement has been taken for a host of ailments. In addition to its use as a general health tonic, people take royal jelly to:
?   Enhance immunity
?   Prevent arthritis and multiple sclerosis
?   Treat asthma
?   Slow the signs of aging
?   Stimulate hair growth
?   Improve sexual performance
?   Reduce symptoms of menopause
?   Accelerating the healing and consolidation of fractured bones
?   Lower cholesterol
?   Alleviate cardiovascular ailments
?   Remedy liver disease, pancreatitis, insomnia, fatigue, ulcers, and digestive and skin disorders
?   Reduce tiredness and overwork, asthenia, anxiety states, insomnia and anorexia.

And Honey:
Health Benefits
Honey has long been recognized as a natural remedy and has been used as a medicine for thousands of years. It has antiseptic properties and can be used as a remedy for ailments from sore throats to burns and cuts.

For a soothing drink for sore throats, mix honey with the juice of half a lemon, add boiling water and stir.

If you?re feeling low, try a spoonful of honey as a pick-me-up. The fructose and glucose in honey are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.

BarbaraTeddy

if you would like to know the symptoms of Menopause, I found this really comprehensive list for you
www.ondemandhealthy.com/menopause-symptoms-list

Makaveli

I remember I almost died after few weeks since I decided to substitute sugar with honey, drank it with coffee/tea daily.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24214851
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.