News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Toronto

Started by khalil, January 31, 2006, 11:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Life's going well, thank God  :) (except for the flue which I've had since the weekend) :( .   
Hope all is going well with you.

I'll send you a pm soon.

peace
"Our Lord! Thou hast not created this in vain! Glory be to Thee; Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire." 3:191

matt

Asalaamu Alaykum Brother Khalil,

I will be in Toronto in a few days to a week, if you are interested in meeting up let me know.

-Matt(mattg223@yahoo.ca)

khalil

Awsome Pawsome.  :handshake: Check mail. :)
Initiator of morning and Maker of the night to reside in; and the sun and the moon for counting.  - 6:96

If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good. - Dr.Seus ??

Lobster

i will be near Toronto sometime during the summer. Don't think I can meet anyone though. :(
`What lies before us and what lies behind us is nothing compared to what lies within us.` - Emerson

'Phoenix! You are in Hot water, maybe you should change your name to Lobster.' - Khalil

khalil

There is a 50/50 chance of Yes and or No.
Initiator of morning and Maker of the night to reside in; and the sun and the moon for counting.  - 6:96

If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good. - Dr.Seus ??

maxq

Is this thread active curently? I am in Toronto and would like to sit down and have some insightful discussions... you can callme Max :D
בשס האלה השדי והרחס - האלה ור השמים והארץ

khalil

Hey Max, Yes Yes, still active. You got an email addy? Or how shall we arrange this?

I am located around the downtown area, how about yourself?

peace,
Khalil

maxq

oops... I forgot where this thread was ... yeah I have an email address. I am sending you an email buddy

Alen

Salam.

I'd love to meet others in Toronto but i got nowhere to stay .......
Unless, .... someone has a spare room ........

Salam.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

maxq

ahhhh I am off for 3 weeks.... vacation!!! :D