Main Menu

stoning to death in quran ????

Started by samina, January 26, 2006, 06:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteora

Quote from: Jafar on September 13, 2009, 04:52:02 PM
As I've said many times in this forum..
Sunnis are actually Judaisms..

You can find stoning law / punishment in the Tanakh a.k.a Old Testament Bible..

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him.
Leviticus 24:16

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die.
Deuteronomy 22:13-21

And many more..

In the Quran it is ZERO.. NADA...

The sunnis are following Judaism law while they hated the jews at the same time..  which seems quite ironic to me..

An interesting blog entry on this..
http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2006/09/death-by-stoning-bible-vs-quran.html

Salam / Peace

Behold: http://pressthat.wordpress.com/2007/09/06/hadith-plagiarized-from-the-bible/
Quote from: Anonymous (Free Minds)Ignorance is of course the most prized possession of any cult.
Quote from: Anonymous (Submission)Quran alone is too much for those who had too many years of corrupted Islam.
Quote from: Edip Yuksel on December 23, 2007, 04:20:01 PM

Wakas

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: Meteora on September 13, 2009, 09:32:42 PM
Behold: http://pressthat.wordpress.com/2007/09/06/hadith-plagiarized-from-the-bible/

You're right about many of things written in those article.
Especially the one about "Akeedah" a.k.a "Bonding"..
It is of course a hebrew word, and Jesus was crucified because he violate / ruin the Jewish "Akeedah" thus an "Apostate", as also many others in the history.

But of course nowadays we also could find many of those who has been put to death due to apostasy of violating the "Islamic Akeedah" oops sorry.. it is more of "Sunnism Akeedah"..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Salam / Peace

Meteora

Also find it wierd that idol-worship is the worst sin in sunnism when it has it manifested everywhere.
Quote from: Anonymous (Free Minds)Ignorance is of course the most prized possession of any cult.
Quote from: Anonymous (Submission)Quran alone is too much for those who had too many years of corrupted Islam.

Alen

Quote from: samina on January 26, 2006, 06:31:43 AM
peace
my brother had taken the below hadith to his islamic teacher who has done a 6 yrs course in ulemah  so basically she is a scholor in islamic teachings
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
'Umar said, "I am afraid that after a long time has passed, people may say, ?We do not find the Verses of the Rajam (stoning to death) IN THE HOLY BOOK,? and consequently they may GO ASTRAY by leaving AN OBLIGATION that Allah has revealed. Lo! I confirm that the penalty of Rajam be inflicted on him who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if he is already married and the crime is proved by witnesses or pregnancy or confession." Sufyan added, "I have memorized this narration in this way." 'Umar added, "Surely Allah's Apostle carried out the penalty of Rajam, and so did we after him." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 82, Number 816)
now his islamic teacher told him tht this is a very good question and she bring a proof to him from quran tht stoning a adultere to death is ordered by Allah
she wll bring to him on saturday since thursday n friday he has off
i am scared and curious to know tht which verse is she talking abt
i am afraid tht wht if i land up leaving islam and quran as a book of God
as it is i have so many doubts which i have mentioned in the previous topics
may Allah guide me to the right path

Peace,
Respectfully.

First of all, sister, don't be afraid of humans and/or their lies. Humans often use their lies to get somewhere or to make a point, even if they have to invent a point. Don't be scared of humans. Humans use tricks, lies, deceptions, pretty words, fake smiles, weapons and many other things just to scare othe rhumans.

Second: what does The Exalted God THE MOST WISE say in His Own Hadeeth (BEST HADEETH)?
Well, let's see:

THE WORD HADITH IN QURAN

A review of the use of the word Hadith in the Quran can show any sincere believer that God wants us to follow no other Hadiths but His Hadith, the QURAN.

Here is some of what the Quran says about Hadiths. The words are clear but those who insist on defying God cannot see it or feel it.

"Have they not looked at the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all the things God has created? Does it ever occur to them that the end of their life may be near? Which HADITH, besides this (Quran) do they believe in?" 7:185

"Among the people, there are those who uphold baseless HADITH, and thus divert others from the path of God without knowledge, and take it in vain. These have incurred a shameful retribution." 31:6

"God has revealed herein the BEST HADITH; a book that is consistent and points out both ways (to heaven and hell). The skins of those who reverence their Lord cringe therefrom, then their skins and their hearts soften up for God's message. Such is God's guidance; he bestows it upon whomever He wills. As for those sent astray by God, nothing can guide them." 39:23

"These are God's revelations (Quran) that we recite to you truthfully. In which HADITH other than God and His revelations do they believe?" 45:6

"Let them produce a HADITH like this (Quran) if they are truthful." 52:34

"Therefore, let Me deal with those who reject this HADITH(Quran); we will lead them on whence they never perceive." 68:44

"Which HADITH other than this do they uphold?" 77:50

Why did God permitted these so called Hadiths ? The answer is in next verse.

"We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other FANCY WORDS , in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their FABRICATIONS. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such FABRICATIONS, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions. [6:112-113]

Third, i think and believe that you should also ask many imams and scholars what do they think of these proofs that i have quoted above. They will most likely say to stay away from them. God knows best. Imam will 100% ask you if you got them from the internet. Always speak The Truth.

Fourth: Check this out: http://submission.org/hadith/

Fifth: If they provide a verse from The Quran and say that it talks about stoning, why would you leave Islam, why would you abandon The Quran? With all due respect, do you think people believe David Copperfield when he convinces them that statue of Liberty is gone? No. People question David, they question the statue, they question the people working with/for David and finally, people use their own Logic and Common Sense to discover the truth, don't listen to imams, sister, never listen to scholars, you have your own Brains, Thank God, you have your own Common Sense, Thank God, you have your own Logic, Thank God, you can think on your own, Thank God and you're a Muslimah, regardless of what they say. Thank God.

Sixth: God says in The Quran:

6:114 ?Shall I seek other than God as a judge when He has sent down to you the Book fully detailed?? Those to whom We have given the Book know it is sent down from your Lord with the truth; so do not be of those who have doubt.

So, do you believe God when He The Most Wise says that His Hadith is FULLY DETAILED or will you believe imam or a scholar who says that he has found a verse in The Quran that talks about stoning? If The Quran talks about stoning, let's see where it is. I haven't found one and i've been reading and studiing The Quran for the past ten years. But don't believe me, trust God, The AllPowerful.

I quoted 6:114 because of the beginning of the sentence: shall i seek other as a judge when God has revealed to you the Book Fully Detailed?
Now i'm asking you, sister: shall you follow other books when God has revealed The Book Fully Detailed? Is sahih hadith by Bukhary and Muslim also fully detailed? Why would i read sahih hadith by Bukhary and Muslim, when God tells me that His Hadith is already Fully Detailed?

God didn't forget anything and Bukhary doesn't need to help God.
Do you believe that The Exalted God AllPowerful is really and truluy AllPOwerful, AllMighty?
Yes?
Well then, AllMighty, AllPowerful God doesn't need help from His Own creation.
Would you agree?

God bles you, sister and please seek help from God to give you more Wisdom, to extend your Knowledge of The Quran, to give you even more Patience and to give you even more Strength. Furthermore, ask God The MOST Merciful to help you be a better believer and to understand and follow The Quran better.

God bless you.
Next time i pray, God willing, i'll perform dua for you, God willing.
Peace. :sun:
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

Meteora

Quote from: samina on January 26, 2006, 06:31:43 AM
peace
my brother had taken the below hadith to his islamic teacher who has done a 6 yrs course in ulemah  so basically she is a scholor in islamic teachings

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
'Umar said, "I am afraid that after a long time has passed, people may say, ?We do not find the Verses of the Rajam (stoning to death) IN THE HOLY BOOK,? and consequently they may GO ASTRAY by leaving AN OBLIGATION that Allah has revealed. Lo! I confirm that the penalty of Rajam be inflicted on him who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if he is already married and the crime is proved by witnesses or pregnancy or confession." Sufyan added, "I have memorized this narration in this way." 'Umar added, "Surely Allah's Apostle carried out the penalty of Rajam, and so did we after him." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 82, Number 816)

now his islamic teacher told him tht this is a very good question and she bring a proof to him from quran tht stoning a adultere to death is ordered by Allah

she wll bring to him on saturday since thursday n friday he has off

i am scared and curious to know tht which verse is she talking abt

i am afraid tht wht if i land up leaving islam and quran as a book of God

as it is i have so many doubts which i have mentioned in the previous topics
may Allah guide me to the right path

Good luck to him, then, because nowhere in the Quran that God promised to protect will he or any one of his sunni friends find evidence of stoning for ANY REASON. Stoning is only in the corrupted Jewish and Christian scriptures: http://pressthat.wordpress.com/2007/09/06/hadith-plagiarized-from-the-bible/ and according to Quran there were Jews/Christians trying to get Muhammad to practice their Satanic beliefs, and also according to Quran the practice of stoning to death was ONLY PRACTICED BY PAGAN DISBELIEVERS. Therefore whoever fabricated the hadith about stoning MUST be a Jew/Christian/pagan disbeliever.

Peace.

Recluse

According to a hadith the verse regarding stoning to death of adulterers was supposedly eaten by a goat. Is this hadith in Bukhari? It's a preposterous claim, it is impossible for God to condone such a cruel punishment.

Meteora

You'd think one would have to be a complete IDIOT to believe that story.

Heck, I do not think I'm some kind of genius and I know for certain this story cannot be right. Consider the facts:

1. God promised to prevent falsehood from entering the Quran as well as protect it (how the hell is a goat eating a piece of the Quran show the Quran is being protected?!).

2. Stoning as per Quran is a practice done only by pagan disbelievers (that would include pagan Jews and Christians at the time of Muhammad).

3. Stoning for adultery is ONLY FOUND in the paganly corrupted Jewish and Christian scriptures and probably other systems of pagan disbelief.

4. Stoning I believe originated in ancient Greece, of from an earlier civilization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hlMK7tCks looks like Ahlul-Sunna Christians right there :laugh:

Read this article and my comment at the end: http://nimis540.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/stoning-to-death-how-and-why-is-it-a-part-of-islam/

aynur

Quote from: Recluse on September 23, 2009, 07:11:26 PM
According to a hadith the verse regarding stoning to death of adulterers was supposedly eaten by a goat. Is this hadith in Bukhari? It's a preposterous claim, it is impossible for God to condone such a cruel punishment.

Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Nikah, Hadith # 1934

Narrated Aisha 'The verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept
under my bed. When the Messenger of Allah (SAWW.) expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

That's what I found on yahoo answers somewhere, I'm not positive about the hadith reference but I wanted to post what I found.

aynur

Quote from: Meteora on September 23, 2009, 10:08:01 AM
Good luck to him, then, because nowhere in the Quran that God promised to protect will he or any one of his sunni friends find evidence of stoning for ANY REASON. Stoning is only in the corrupted Jewish and Christian scriptures: http://pressthat.wordpress.com/2007/09/06/hadith-plagiarized-from-the-bible/ and according to Quran there were Jews/Christians trying to get Muhammad to practice their Satanic beliefs, and also according to Quran the practice of stoning to death was ONLY PRACTICED BY PAGAN DISBELIEVERS. Therefore whoever fabricated the hadith about stoning MUST be a Jew/Christian/pagan disbeliever.

Peace.

I was going to say good luck to him too, it's not in the Qur'an.