Author Topic: 4:101-103  (Read 5092 times)

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: 4:101-103
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 04:58:57 AM »
You probably know that the term salat has multiple renditions in the quran. When salat appears to be more like a physical notion, this is what I refer to as gatherings or so to speak. In the expression aquimi salat, I see it more as ''duty''/''following closely''/''sticking to god's laws''...

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 05:19:49 AM »
Peace Lost.
OK,so you say,quote:
In the expression aquimi salat, I see it more as ''duty''/''following closely''/''sticking to god's laws''...

So why 5:6? And why only at "specific times"?

Do you also agree that duty,following closely,sticking to God s laws are general and may mean different things to different people?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 05:30:14 AM »
Well the ablution kind of thing might be understandable if we talk about a gathering or just to be clean in general. As for the specific times, It maybe refers to the two periods described in other verses and which could correpond to salat al-isha and al fajr and having specific times would prove to be a very good way to establish consistent and organised gatherings, especially when the said times are in periods of the day when people aren't normally busy... That's my current understanding

Following closely and all I don't think it means different things depending on the person, I mean god's laws are pretty clear overall, aren't they.

Peace

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 05:39:46 AM »
I do not agree brother,unless I see explanation of all the verses in harmony,consistency and a non contradictory method.
 What I am hearing from you is an opinion and your view . That is fine by me  as you are entitled to your views, however I am not convinced according to my study of the verses.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 05:41:10 AM »
Yes this is my opinion as of yet, but it can of course change overtime if necessary. Can you then give me your own take on it ?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 06:00:08 AM »
My take on "Aquimi Salat" is a time of "contact prayer" with GOD according to what has been originally taught to Abraham- Wa Awhaina Ilaihim fihla Al Kheirat Wa Iquami Salat...- In turn Abraham taught it to  his family and subsequent generations up to now.
In short "Aquimi Salat" is a "contact prayer" shown to Abraham (He was the first to be taught the details/steps),then it came through to us by "parents teaching children" ...When things got added/taken away, GOD kept correcting through messengers up  to Qoran.

Qoran confirms this and corrects what has been changed- Thumma Awhaina ilaika Ani Ittabih Millata Abraham...- i.e The prophet/messenger of Qoran carried on the practice through to us.

Why a "Contact prayer"? Qoran gives the reason as "feeding our soul/grow our soul"  for the day of judgement( Thakulat mawazinuhu)through this i.e GOD s remembrance and our reflection on our ways/conduct.

Is it important? More important things are "Sirat Mustaqueem and  having good conduct and good morals" They are the "worship /Ibada" according to Qoran

GOD bless you.
Peace.

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 06:23:46 AM »
So it could as well fit the ''gathering'' thing, in the sens that you can do your salat alone or alone in group and salat in these cases is reciation of quran/remembrance of god, basically anything to feed your soul like you say. I guess you would agree that you can perform these contact prayers as you wish. But the concept seems to be of a certain importance given the recurrent mentions of ''aquimu salat'' in the quran...

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 06:45:28 AM »
peace GL,

Please provide Quran verses to evidence your statements:

'...according to what has been originally taught to Abraham...

In turn Abraham taught it to  his family and subsequent generations up to now.

Abraham (He was the first to be taught the details/steps),then it came through to us by "parents teaching children"

When things got added/taken away, GOD kept correcting through messengers up  to Qoran.

Qoran confirms this and corrects what has been changed

The prophet/messenger of Qoran carried on the practice through to us.

Why a "Contact prayer"? Qoran gives the reason as "feeding our soul/grow our soul"  for the day of judgement( Thakulat mawazinuhu)through this i.e GOD s remembrance and our reflection on our ways/conduct.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2017, 08:09:44 AM »
Peace Wakas.
I have provided you with verses on this topic numerous times in the past( 14:40,21:73,16:123, 8:35,20:14, and many other verses) . Please look for them through the search button.
 Also I do not see your logic in asking me to provide evidence for "my take" on topics,when I say it is my view. You can take it or leave it.
But I am always.0*958 5h9+-appy to provide verses from Qoran.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 08:42:16 AM »
Peace Lost.
Like I said to Wakas, it is my view and one has to study Qoran and get their understanding from its verses.
I do my "salat" at home at this moment. I do not go to a mosque as I do not agree with their take on the deen. In my opinion it is not dedicated to GOD Alone and some of what they do contradicts instructions of Qoran.
I see my relationship with GOD Alone as personal . I try my best (Ma Istataatum) to follow a peaceful life with all the denominations as instructed by Qoran.
GOD bless you.
Peace.