News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Problems with topic subscriptions

Started by Rana, October 11, 2010, 11:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rana

Salaam peeps.

Since joining I've not received any topic replies to my email inbox despite having ''subscribed".

Basically, if I click ''notify'' at the top of the topic then it gives me this questions "Are you sure you wish to disable notification of new replies for this topic?".

That suggests that I am already subscribed (as it seems when I go to the subs page) - yet still my emails don't come through ):

Any advice as to where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
The middle path is the way to wisdom.
Rumi

Wakas

There is a possible email system error.

I have subscribed to this topic, to see if I get any emails.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Wakas

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

Rana

:laugh: Did you get it?

I still haven't received anything...  :'(
Rumi

BornAgain

Salaam,

I think it's just e-mail notification error. I no longer receive any e-mails whenever I get new PMs :(.
?For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.?

?When you judge another you do not define them, you define yourself.?

?Time may heal physical pain but only love can heal emotional pain.?

?My life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened.?

Rana

Salaam bornagain   :D

Well, I'll just have to make sure I log in regularly then.

It's sleepy time for me now...night all   :peace:
Rumi

Wakas

No, I did not receive the notification.

There is likely an error in the email notification system. Probably with the host server restrictions. I will ask admin to look into it.

Layth

Salam,

I am told the problem has been fixed. Can anyone please verify?
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

kgwithnob

Quote from: Layth on October 12, 2010, 04:09:32 PM
Salam,

I am told the problem has been fixed. Can anyone please verify?

Yes. I've recieved a reply.

Peace,
Khalil

Rana

Yay!  :yay:  I just received my first one so something has changed. Thanks so much whoever fixed it. :)
Rumi