News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Are there Female prophetess

Started by centi50, October 20, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

sometimes i wonder why only a women can give birth to the male and female ?

males as well as females should give birth ( sister huruf do you agree with me ) ?

i also agree with you that males and females share each and everything then we can see equality in system?

actually sister huruf you should blame the author of bible and quran and all other religious texts instead of innocent males of this forum who dnt have any authority to claim what author did not claim ?

you are putting all of them in a dangerous approach be careful about it please..

but again my sympathies will not make her prophet as title ( becoz i dnt have any evidence  from that source text).

wonder why author make such a HUGE mistake by not mentioning her name as PROPHET maryum when he already knew there is not a single quran follower(sunni,shia,quranist) will believe in her as prophet ? it must be in clear words when the matter is related with disputed things.. what do you think about that author who is causing trouble between sexes ?

another thing.. related with first question will make it more clear..

when having a kid in belly for almost 9 months women must think in such a way why God decided that women will suffer from that load.  man just unload a drop of water and women shares more load more risks of that enjoyment.. and our so called system placed label in the name of father example when get admission in school the name of father conected with kid..very unfair .. mother maiden name only comes in passwords and memorable information.. when truth is this she is the one who suffer more in birth..

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on November 17, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

Lorna Byrne: The Lady Who Sees Angels
https://youtu.be/ssAmweLstLE

jaffar very interesting video and on top of that she never said only "christanity" is salvation and the only correct path..

people like her you can see in every nation, who according to me are the addressed muslimeen of book Quran..

in their own offical version of holy books when you compare these

christians of bible
hindus of veda
musilmeen of quran

vs

criminals  of bible veda and quran... surprisingly we see in all major religions all peacekeeprs and criminals share same values .. and they are not different just labelling is different..

example
killer, rapist, robber, toublemaker, (criminals in all religions)
charitable, kind, protectors of weak,good doers ( peacekeepers in all religions )

these musilmeen(peace keepers) must exist in every nation so do they exist.. its very easy to understand but still racism we  cant finish ..

everybody just think we are correct , becoz we belong to this .. in reality its not that hard to crack.. just a big heart is require to accept the truth of life..

brother jaffar PM me your whatsapp if u can plz  need to ask some things i m suffering from and struggling applying in my life .. cant share some things here.. 

jkhan

Quotes of Imrankawaja to Huruf "you are putting all of them in a dangerous approach be careful about it please.. "

No i don't think it is a dangerous approach.. Everyone has freedom to think and decide their own in the end.. No one will be in danger by some people saying this and that... She may be right and she may be wrong... in the end Quran is Right and there is no wrongs in it... If it is a dangerous approach it is wrong, who will get diverted to what she says only who are misguided by satan.. Can anyone make any one go in straight path.. No only God can... So let the freedom of Speech remain.. in my opinion her statement is not dangerous though i am not in support of her statement saying that Mary was a prophet.. People can decide whether Mary was a prophet or not with quran.. afterall what they decided is their guidance or misfortune..But one thing i dont like and agree with her in which she presume that believing women are in support of Mary being a Prophet.. Coz She talks of women in common... I don't think all believing women would agree to Mary as a prophet.. Gender is not the criteria of belief but pure intention and the quest for the truth..
God bless you all
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

huruf

Quote from: imrankhawaja on November 19, 2018, 01:18:40 AM
sometimes i wonder why only a women can give birth to the male and female ?

males as well as females should give birth ( sister huruf do you agree with me ) ?

i also agree with you that males and females share each and everything then we can see equality in system?

actually sister huruf you should blame the author of bible and quran and all other religious texts instead of innocent males of this forum who dnt have any authority to claim what author did not claim ?

you are putting all of them in a dangerous approach be careful about it please..

but again my sympathies will not make her prophet as title ( becoz i dnt have any evidence  from that source text).

wonder why author make such a HUGE mistake by not mentioning her name as PROPHET maryum when he already knew there is not a single quran follower(sunni,shia,quranist) will believe in her as prophet ? it must be in clear words when the matter is related with disputed things.. what do you think about that author who is causing trouble between sexes ?

another thing.. related with first question will make it more clear..

when having a kid in belly for almost 9 months women must think in such a way why God decided that women will suffer from that load.  man just unload a drop of water and women shares more load more risks of that enjoyment.. and our so called system placed label in the name of father example when get admission in school the name of father conected with kid..very unfair .. mother maiden name only comes in passwords and memorable information.. when truth is this she is the one who suffer more in birth..

You seem to be deliberately ignoring all that has been said in this thread and others and insist on answering with the same popular crap as if you were enlightening somebody.

I am not going to pander to laziness nor to heart and mind diseases. When people get tired of their own diseases they will do something about it or not. That is their problem. I have answered all those questions that deserved and answer and I am not going to continue like a donkey around and around.

If God sends menssengers and prophets, of whatever kind and sex and they reject them, it is their own loss, nobody else's. If they want to remember what God says about those who reject messengers and prophets, that is their business. Nobody else will benefit or loose.

Funny, funny, funny, that somebody should ask if one agrees that males do not have babies and females do.
?How clever and witty!  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

But it is nonetheless diagnostic. ?Is it because males cannot have babies while women can that the worst amongst them(males) take revenge on women forbidding them anything else that is not useful to them? Many a psychologist, of any sex, would agree. Meanness is a trait that does away with manliness.

So Maryam, she did have a baby. It is only the baby and just the baby that is of any significance. She is a mere instrument, to be used and forgotten. That is what Maryam is for them. And they foam that anybody should think that she be anything else. Forget the ayyas God tells us about and forget anything spiritual or anything about her beeing chosen by God over the worlds. She is to be done away with, full stop.

Whose loss is it if somebody does not want Maryam as a prophet? Not God's, not Maryam's, not those who consider her as such and envoy of the Most Merciful.

Those who have a disease in their hearts and minds will not benefit from so many things in the worlds...

What does being witty(or to think that one is witty) do for anybody?

Humility and obedience to God (and not using God as an isntrument to uphold the boys' club) and thankfulness to God for the way He has created us, is what will help us to be happy, satisfied, hopeful and self-respecting and respectful of others, not belonging to the boys club where prophethood seems to be just a token of power or superiority, no matter how much crap is said about logic or nature or whatever. Nobody in his right mind uses so much energy to deny what they deny if it did not touch in them a very sore spot.

Yes, revenge on women for being those who give new life is very old, very, very old, and it has resulted in them being deprived of everything that cannot be used for the advantage of the rogue males. But that is not what prophets have taught nor gave example for, yes, those male prophets the antiMaryam crowd say they believe in, but whose example they will not follow if it kills them. They speak a lot about exclusively male prophethood, but won't follow the example of prophets, no way: be humble, serve others, fight peacefully or not peacefully in extremely difficult situations... no just talk and benefit of all the power the world has to offer to males. Exactly what the male prophets did not do.

'Isaa, dear kind 'isaa, did he think her mother as nothing, just bore him and that is it, prophet was his, beause he was a male, and his mother just a tool at his service?

Those who deny Maryam it is their loss not anybody else's loss.

And those questions they ask expecting you to submit to their mean minds and hearts they should not ask them from us, those of us, males and females, who thank God for Maryam and her prophethood, they should ask them from God. He knows well. They do believe in God, right?. So ask God to enlighten you about that, if the request is sincere, It is sure God will give His answer. He always does.

Don't play with us seudointellectual games. It is useless. Go to the One who knows and can.

We, poor males and females that simply acknowledge the enormous favor of God sending Maryam to us, cannot satisfy 
you.

Salaam

There is a Goddess of unconditional love within every Woman.
And it takes an evolved Man (Divine masculine) to fully awaken her.

The light in me honors the light in you.
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less.

bagyane

Another trend of God's chosen messengers is that they have families, each of the messenger have a life partner and at least a child 13:38

So if Maryam is married or had a future plan to marry and was chosen as a messenger she wouldn't have argued 'when no man has touched me...' about the prophecy for the conception of Isa ibn Maryam in these verses 3:47 and 19:20

Such Quranic figures are not meant to be understood as people who existed long ago and ye are somehow supposed to speak for/against them without illumination! Thats the exoteric bs of "hadithers"! To understand the esoteric part of the Quran (mutachabihat) one needs to stop looking at it with materialistic eyes projecting ones shadow of preconceived notions.

The surface of things is not where attention should rest.

The kingdom of G.D is within you, and so is "jesus" and "mary" if one only drops the ego mask, in favor of the voice within, to realize G.D.
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less.

huruf

Quote from: bagyane on November 19, 2018, 11:13:45 AM
Another trend of God's chosen messengers is that they have families, each of the messenger have a life partner and at least a child 13:38

So if Maryam is married or had a future plan to marry and was chosen as a messenger she wouldn't have argued 'when no man has touched me...' about the prophecy for the conception of Isa ibn Maryam in these verses 3:47 and 19:20

?Argue?

Asking a proper and very uch to the point question is now called aruing if it is a woman who does it?

We do not need any hadithers to trash women. Qur'an aloners do it perfectly.

Salaam

Jafar

Quote from: imrankhawaja on November 19, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
jaffar very interesting video and on top of that she never said only "christanity" is salvation and the only correct path..

Infact she said religion / tradition doesn't matter.... it's the heart that matter..

She has also prayed in the mosques with other muslims... (minutes 23 on the video)
She has did such quite few times actually.. including in Shiite's mosques...

I really don't care if she is a prophetess or not..
Infact she also doesn't care whether she's (regarded as) a prophetess or not...

Only occultist and sectarian paid much attention whether someone (who has been long dead) is a prophet / prophetess or not... and paid no attention to things which are actually important.

Quotepeople like her you can see in every nation, who according to me are the addressed muslimeen of book Quran..

in their own offical version of holy books when you compare these

christians of bible
hindus of veda
musilmeen of quran

vs

criminals  of bible veda and quran... surprisingly we see in all major religions all peacekeeprs and criminals share same values .. and they are not different just labelling is different..

example
killer, rapist, robber, toublemaker, (criminals in all religions)
charitable, kind, protectors of weak,good doers ( peacekeepers in all religions )

Good souls are just good souls
Rotten souls are just rotten souls
They can be found anywhere...

Quoteeverybody just think we are correct , becoz we belong to this .. in reality its not that hard to crack.. just a big heart is require to accept the truth of life..

It's a common characteristic of fanatics, with a big ego and couldn't escape their "Us vs Them" mentality.

brother jaffar PM me your whatsapp if u can plz  need to ask some things i m suffering from and struggling applying in my life .. cant share some things here..

Feel free to send me your PM anytime..

jkhan

Jafar

Statement you made "I really don't care if she is a prophetess or not..
Infact she also doesn't care whether she's (regarded as) a prophetess or not"

This is a very reckless statement knowing that God has sealed prophets with Mohamed..
How can you say I don't care she is a prophet or not.. Only thing you should have said in my opinion "She is not a Prophet or she can't be a prophet as per QURAN " .. Do you agree Jafar? You can't be ambiguous.. It  sounds like she may be a prophet and one option on the other hand she may not..  but only thing you don't care about both... You don't say directly both are wrong but just say you don't care... It gives option both being prophet and not is within the possibility. How can one say I don't care about a prophet?
God bless us
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]