3 (27.3%)
I disagree
5 (45.5%)
I am confused
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Makaveli

براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

almarh0m

Peace All

I am 100% certain that every Rasool/Nabi is a muhammad.

Peace

almarh0m
"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"

huruf

That is why Muhammad khatam an nabiyin.

Nabis are all one, e should not disociate any of them from the others.

The Qur'an is the document which certifies all prophets and enables us to follo them and the religion (universal) which God gave us all.

Salaam 

ajzhyder

Quote from: almarh0m on October 01, 2018, 04:17:56 AM
Peace All

I am 100% certain that every Rasool/Nabi is a muhammad.

Peace

almarh0m
Salam that position will solve a lot of problems and is consistent with what Arabs normally use as a general name. However, then we will have to find a plausible explanation for 33:40  مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا
Question is why would Allah stress that Mohammad is not the father/forefather of men. Whats your take on that?

Thanks

almarh0m

Salamun Alayka

Firstly, check 61/6 then read and think about the three other verses that mention the word 'muhammad' other than 33/40.
and secondly, ask yourself " Can an Adjective or certain Characteristics be a Father of anything let alone a father of human being"?

The Qur'an is very clear for those who are sincerely seeking the truth, as the truth is all from Allah. The Qur'an is not only to be read and understood but it is also to be put into practice in our daily lives if we are truly muslims.

Peace
"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"

hawk99

Quote from: mmkhan on September 12, 2018, 04:44:52 PM
Salaamun all,

Whenever I see 14:4 it confirms me that Muhammad was not my Rasool.
I don't have to believe in him. I don't have to follow his teachings.

I don't know why people [who are around me] are not honest to themselves.
They say that they believe in alQuraan fully and also say that they accept each and every word of it, but they simply ignore this aayat.

Please take a look.

14:4  وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ ۖ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ
14:4 And We did not send any messenger except in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

. Muhammad were not sent in my community / people.
. Muhammad did not speak my language.

So, how he can be my Rasool?
He was sent in Arabs, he was a Rasool for Arabs only and not for others.

These are my personal understandings. Please study and seek Allah's guidance. He is 'the best' Guide.

As I research the topic I am having a hard time proving you wrong.   
I will continue.  :handshake:

[10:47]
And for every nation a messenger. And when their messenger cometh 
it will be judged between them fairly, and they will not be wronged

[16:36]
And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger saying: Serve Allah and
shun the Shaitan. So there were some of them whom Allah guided and there
were others against whom error was due; therefore travel in the land, then
see what was the end of the rejecters.    :hmm
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

huruf

The more I read aya 14.4 the less I understand how from that aya anybody can come to the conclusion that hte prophet that was given the Qur'an is only meant for Arabs.

Where is the "only"  word in that aya that would forbid anybody who is not an Arab to listen tot he Qur'an or to try to get understanding from the Qur'an.

What are we trying to get from divine guidance: guidance or some nice excuse to not to pay any attention to it because we have been clever enough to extract an excuse from its formulation? And whom do we  hope we to convicne with that: God, other people?

God may send messengers to people in a language but nowhere has He put some barrier forbidding anybody else to benefit from such messenger, in fact we are clearly told in the very Qur'an that all the messengers bring the same message and that they are not in conflict one with another.

I really do not understand the purpose or usefulness of arriving at such purposeless conclusion as "this messenger was not sent to me". So are we are forbidding ourselves to benefit from a messenger of God on such a flimsy excuse? And who loses? The messenger? Certainly not, neither God loses. Does this not remind of things forbidden to certain people because of their faithlessness and not because those things were not good?

What, do we start playing the ethnic garbage and we need each our own this our own that, and we are clubs and we are not joining anybody else's club because I am not mixing with this or that, or I have been slighted, and mine is bigger and better?

So the prophets that were sent to the aztecs, for instance, cannot touch my heart since I do not speak nor understand nahuatl and translators are something who live in another galaxy? Or may be I do not conceive that such people might have something worth knowing?

All messengers are sent to whoever wants to listen to them, no matter that they happen to come in a certain place at a certain time and in a certain language. May God bless them all and bless us all.

Salaam

Cerberus

[16:36]
And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger saying: Serve Allah and
shun the Shaitan. So there were some of them whom Allah guided and there
were others against whom error was due; therefore travel in the land, then
see what was the end of the rejecters.   

Okay take this verse. Who are these nations where messengers said "Serve Allah and shun the Shaitan" ?

If we stop thinking of Allah and Shaitan as people of old time used to, one being a deity and the other being a maleficent being, and try to understand it as something that has to do with Mind over Body, then yes, this message has been conveyed over and over by different people from different nations.

Otherwise you'll have to tell us what other nations and which messengers said "serve ALLAH..." and specifically ALLAH, because as per classic arabic quran "There is no God but Allah" (La Ilah ila allah), i.e Allah being some sort of personal name of a deity, a deity that commends you to reject all other deities with names different than Allah.

Or else, something is terribly misunderstood about Allah and the "There is no God But Allah".

huruf

Remember The names og God, there are many and many are adjetives, ar-rahmaan, ar-rahiim, but other not:

God is Al Haqq, the truth,

If you serve truth you are serving God, no ay around it

As-Salaam, if you serve peace, you are serving God

An Nur, if you try to give light, you are serving God, Allah is God in arabic ofr short, that does not  limit God, God has no limits

And all peace there is it is God, all truth there is it is God, All light the is it is God, All justice there is it is God, Al -'adl, not the Just, but Justice.
It is impossible not to serve God, or orship God, only differnece you ant to do it or you do not want to do it but do it, not knowing you are doing it, or doing it in spite of your distaste for it, because nobody nor anything can do anything but worship God. What one wants, is something, what  God wants is something else, and God wins, has won, from before anything exists or is created God has already won.

Ahamduli-llah

Salaam

hawk99

If Allah says "to every nation (ummatin), community, group, tribe, a messenger
then it is true!

ummatun: a man's kinsfolk, tribe, party, community, nation, group of living
things having certain characteristics or circumstances in common,
any grouping of human or animal, creation, generation, creatures of God;

My search continues  :pr

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden