News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Pazuzu ?

Started by Zulf, July 17, 2016, 08:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulf

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to br. Pazuzu.
Was hoping for a continuation of his Untold Story of Arabia series.
Peace
If you name me, you negate me.

es

I've seen, what seems like, his posts on 'The Guardian' webpage. I say this as the name and profile picture of that particular user is the same.

imrankhawaja

i think he  requested to admin for deleting his account , reasons not mention, i think he also believe in flat earth, God knows better

Zulf

Quote from: es on July 17, 2016, 09:58:13 PM
I've seen, what seems like, his posts on 'The Guardian' webpage. I say this as the name and profile picture of that particular user is the same.

Checked it out. I don't think it's him. The name and face are too well-known. The "Guardian Pazuzu" is some chap from New Orleans who has been living in New York for 15+ years.

Thanks  :)

huruf

I also do miss Pazuzu and sincerely hope he is carrying on with his research on those matters, because he was doing a thorough job which involved indeed a lot of work. He has opened many eyes oand taken off from the realm of stories events that now cann belooked at i the realm of history.

Allpraises to him for that.

Salaam

Neptin

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 18, 2016, 12:39:45 AM
i think he  requested to admin for deleting his account , reasons not mention, i think he also believe in flat earth, God knows better

Flat earth? How can you believe that the earth is flat?  :&
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

Zulf

Quote from: Neptin on July 18, 2016, 05:43:10 AM
Flat earth? How can you believe that the earth is flat?  :&

There are various threads on the forum where one can read about the thought processes of both Flat Earthers and Round Earthers.
The flat Earth topic was however not the main thing that Pazuzu discussed.

Instead, he has done alot of research comparing names of places and people given in the quran (and Biblical books too?) with names of places and people that appear in old pre-Islamic Arabic poetry. Correlating these with eachother, along with old maps and geological data as well as a bit of linguistics, he painted a picture of the events of the Quran and Bible that is pretty much unheard of to the masses.

I find his work on geography quite convincing and impressive, as I find most of his arguments based on plain observations that can be made by anyone, and not on personal opinion. One of the strengths of his work is that it is easy to follow at every step. Nowhere are we asked to blindly accept some statement.

Peace

huruf

Quote from: Zulf on July 18, 2016, 07:22:41 AM
There are various threads on the forum where one can read about the thought processes of both Flat Earthers and Round Earthers.
The flat Earth topic was however not the main thing that Pazuzu discussed.

Instead, he has done alot of research comparing names of places and people given in the quran (and Biblical books too?) with names of places and people that appear in old pre-Islamic Arabic poetry. Correlating these with eachother, along with old maps and geological data as well as a bit of linguistics, he painted a picture of the events of the Quran and Bible that is pretty much unheard of to the masses.

I find his work on geography quite convincing and impressive, as I find most of his arguments based on plain observations that can be made by anyone, and not on personal opinion. One of the strengths of his work is that it is easy to follow at every step. Nowhere are we asked to blindly accept some statement.

Peace

That is right.

He hasmany people here tht would be only too happy to keep up with his work. Maybe some time or other we will her from him or where we can follow his research.

Salaam

es

Quote from: Zulf on July 18, 2016, 02:36:27 AM
Checked it out. I don't think it's him. The name and face are too well-known. The "Guardian Pazuzu" is some chap from New Orleans who has been living in New York for 15+ years.

Thanks  :)

Whoa! Check out your investigation skills, Poirot!

Zulf

Quote from: es on July 18, 2016, 09:46:14 AM
Whoa! Check out your investigation skills, Poirot!

'Sherlock', if you don't mind.   O0