News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

MIRACLE OF 19: RASHAD KHALIFA'S DATE OF MARTYRDOM CODED MATHEMATICALLY

Started by Pierre, April 12, 2007, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierre

Dear brothers and sisters salaam,

My name is Pierre and here's the message I posted on 19.org for those who have not heard of it.

The world must know!
MIRACLE OF 19: THE ULTIMATE PROOF
An awesome miracle from God is here in the eyes of Mankind to behold:
Rashad Khalifa?s date of
martyrdom is coded mathematically
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful,

[6:19]  Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "GOD's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside GOD." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."
The entire world must know! God responded in the most awesome manner to the disbelievers who assassinated Rashad Khalifa, the Messenger of the Covenant, and made it an awesome and incontrovertible sign for the present and future generations. Before the great miracle is revealed let us summarize a few things about Rashad Khalifa, his mission and the miracle he came with.
On  the 31st of January, 1990, (31/01/1990) Rashad Khalifa, God?s messenger of the Covenant, was murdered at Masjid Tucson in Arizona, USA. He was stabbed 29 times by one or more disbelievers. Almost a year before, on February 19, 1989 a group of 38 so called ?Muslim scholars? had met in Saudi Arabia to discuss the issue and position of Salman Rushdi. They issued a fatwa (a religious decree) that made the headline news in Muslim countries, as well as the Free world Media. The fatwa was very interesting: "both Rashad Khalifa and Salman Rushdi are apostates." The world then knew Salman Rushdi but few knew who was Rashad Khalifa. In traditional, corrupted Islam, declaring in a fatwa that someone is an apostate is literally a sentence to death: Corrupted hadiths (so called sayings from the prophet Muhammad) declare an apostate should be executed. Consequently, the issued fatwas meant a calling for Rashad Khalifa's assassination. According to the police, it appears that the assassins who killed Rashad belong to a terrorist group called al Furqan, very closely linked to al Qaeda.

[40:28]  A believing man among Pharaoh's people, who was concealing his belief, said, "How can you kill a man just for saying, `My Lord is GOD,' and he has shown you clear proofs from your Lord? If he is a liar, that is his problem, and if he is truthful, you benefit from his promises. Surely, GOD does not guide any transgressor, liar.

in 1974, 1406 (19x74) lunar years after the revelation of the Quran, Rashad Khalifa, by God?s grace, discovered that the Quran was mathematically coded with ?one of the greatest miracle?: the miracle of 19, mentioned only in sura 74, verse 30:
God declares that: ?Over it (the Quran) is 19?.
In other words, ?19? protects the Quran.
He became famous in the Muslim world in the 1970s and 1980s for unveiling the mathematical code protecting the Quran. First and foremost he realized that the mysterious 14 Arab initials opening 29 suras in various sets where actually a secret code with which God protected a very large part of the Quran. Each sets of initials are found in multiple of 19 throughout the verses of suras they open in a miraculous and sometimes intricate manner. For instance, Sura 19, opened by 5 initials, has 798, 19 x 42, such letters throughout the sura.
He also discovered numerous extraordinay features of the Quranic code, for instance:
There are 114 suras, 6 x 19 in the Quran
There are 6346 verses (19 x 334), and 6 +3 + 4 + 6 = 19
The word God occurs 2698 times (19 x 142)
The word Quran, refering to God, occurs 19 times
The expression ?Wahdahou? (alone) refering to God (God alone!) is found in verses 7:70, 39:45, 40: 12 & 84, and 60:4. (7 + 70 + 39 + 45 + 40 + 12 + 84 + 60 + 4). When we add the numbers of suras and verses which refer to "GOD ALONE," we get 361, 19 x 19.
Every sura, but one, is opened by the statement ?In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful?, which occurs 114 times, 6 x 19, in the entire Quran. This statement is composed with 19 letters.
Every of the four key words (Name, God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) in the opening statement are found in multiples of 19 in the Quran, without exception.
This is just a minute example of a comprehensive system designed by God protecting the Holy Quran with number 19.

Why 19?
Because it stands for the numerical value (each Arabic letter has a number assigned which is universally accepted), or gematrical value, of Waheed, ?One? in Arabic واحد (و  = W =  ; ا = A = 1; ح = H = 8; د = D = 4; thus 6 + 1 + 8 + 4 = 19). The core message of the Quran is that:
God is One
Gematrical values in Arabic:
                         ا= 1
ي = 10   ط = 9   ح = 8   ز = 7   و = 6   ه = 5   د = 4   ج = 3   ب = 2
ق = 100   ص = 90   ف = 80   ع = 70   س = 60   ن = 50   م = 40   ل = 30   ك = 20
غ = 1000   ظ = 900   ض = 800   ذ = 700   خ = 600   ث = 500   ت = 400   ش = 300   ر = 200

Quran sings and praises the absolute oneness of God, coded with 19!
Rashad?s biggest contribution and divine inspiration was to proclaim to worship God alone based on God?s revelations alone and nothing else. He proclaimed that Muslims traditions, called hadiths and Sunnah, are man made innovations, which ridicule and put the shame on Islam and should be discarded simply because they are not part of Quran. So called words and traditions attributed to the prophet Muhammad are therefore idol worship. He declared that the true proclamation of faith in Islam is: ?La elaha ela Allah? (There is no other god beside God).
Adding the name of Muhammad or any other name next to God is idol worship:

[39:45]  When GOD ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion. But when others are mentioned beside Him, they become satisfied.

Rashad Khalifa declared his messengership in accordance with God?s will. It was found that the root word Rashada occurs 19 times in the Quran as well as the fact both words Rashad and Khalifa combined generate multiples of 19 in the Quran as well.
The numerical (gematrical) value of Rashad is [ر = R = 200; ش = Sh = 300; ا = A = 1; د = D = 4 (505)] and Khalifa is [خ = Kh = 600; ل = L = 30; ي = Ya = 10; ف = F = 80; ﺓ = Ta marbuta or Ha (same value) = 5 (725)]. Therefore, Rashad Khalifa is 505 +725 = 1230.
Also Rashad Khalifa proved historically and mathematically with code 19, in the most incontrovertible manner, that verses 9:128-129 are not part of the Quran (See http://www.submission.org/tampering.html). Too much for the disbelievers.
The truth of Rashad?s message, proclaiming, ?God is One?, was so beautiful and powerful that the fundamentalist Muslims could not stand it anymore. By God?s grace, Rashad was ready to fulfill his mission no matter what, and he stood and was ready to die for the truth.
The disbelievers plotted and scheme, the Ulamas ordered his assassination, and Rashad, God?s messenger of the Covenant, was horrendously martyred on the 31st of January 1990:

[3:54]  They plotted and schemed, but so did GOD, and GOD is the best schemer.
[9:32]  They want to put out GOD's light with their mouths, but GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.
"Submission" Destined to Prevail
[9:33]  He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

God?s reply is awesome
A new era begins

What the disbelievers didn?t know is that God?s reply is absolutely terrible and unavoidable, in this world and in the hereafter. God?s reply is awesome and beautiful for the believers. The disbelievers didn?t know Rashad?s martyrdom would open a new era, with God manifesting through Rashad?s assassination a great miracle that would show the entire world the entire truth in a truly incontrovertible manner.

[27:50]  They plotted and schemed, but we also plotted and schemed, while they did not perceive.

Shortly before his martyrdom, Rashad Khalifa proclaimed:
Through Gabriel: I was commanded to make this announcement:
AFTER I DIE MILLIONS OF BELIEVERS WILL KNOW
That I represent the Messiah the Jews have been waiting for, the Christ Christians have been expecting, the Mehdi the Muslims have been praying for...
I am God's Messenger of the Covenant [Malachi 3:1-8, Quran 3:81]

God?s reply to Rashad?s martyrdom by fundamentalist muslims was to code mathematically with the miracle of 19 and a superhuman system Rashad?s date of martyrdom on 31/01/1990:

31011990 = 19 x 1230 x 1327

19: Miracle of 19   
1230: Rashad Khalifa?s numerical value    
1327: A prime number with heavy significance

God?s profound message is clear:

31011990   = 19 x 1230 x 1327
Through Rashad?s date of martyrdom on the 31st of January 1990, God bears witness that:   
the Miracle of 19 Confirms Rashad Khalifa (numerical value = 1230)   as a messenger who was rejected in spite of the great miracle he was sent with:
Verse 13:27 in the Quran:

[13:27]  Those who disbelieve would say, "If only a miracle could come down to him from his Lord (we would then believe)." Say, "GOD sends astray whomever He wills, and guides to Him only those who obey."

3 verses later (Verse 13:30) in the Quran, God confirms God's Messenger of the Covenant:

[13:30]  We have sent you (O Rashad) to this community, just as we did for other communities in the past. You shall recite to them what we reveal to you, for they have disbelieved in the Most Gracious. Say, "He is my Lord. There is no god except He. I put my trust in Him alone; to Him is my ultimate destiny."

Whose testimony is the greatest? (6:19)
Through Rashad?s date of martyrdom, God bears witness that Rashad Khalifa (gematrical value 1230, who was sent with the miracle of 19) is a messenger of God who was rejected as we can witness in verse 13:27.
In the context of this profound miracle, Number 1327 is a warning to the human race: Rashad Khalifa, God?s messenger of the Covenant was indeed sent with ?One of the greatest miracles, the miracle of 19, but he was rejected, ridiculed, despised and eventually martyred in the most horrendous manner. Ironically, people rejected the miracle of 19, one of the greatest miracles (74:35), when it was right in their eyes, and still dared to ask for a miracle!

Probably Rashad?s most momentous discovery unveiling the miracle of 19 was the discovery of the meaning of the Quranic initials starting 29 suras of the last revelation. With Rashad?s date of martyrdom, we witness an awesome system pointing at sura 19, first verse and last verse of the sura: the 1230th verse in the Quran in initialed suras from the beginning of the Quran, is verse 1 of sura 19, (1230 is also the gematrical value of Rashad Khalifa) the 1327th verse in initialed suras, from the beginning of the Quran, is the last verse of sura 19! Thus, sura 19 is symbolically surrounded by numbers 1230 and 1327!
31011990 = 19 x 1230 x 1327: We also witness the fact that 19 referring to 1230 and 1327 again reflects the miracle of 19:
1230 and 1327: 1 + 2 + 3 + 0 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 7 = 19

Rashad has been stabbed to death by one or more disbelievers 29 times:
31011990 = 19 x 1230 x 1327 = 1 + 9 +  1 + 2 + 3 + 0 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 7 = 29.
The criminals can run, but they can?t hide from God Almighty.
29 also happens to be the number of the 29 Quranic initials which display a miraculous pattern of multiples of 19 and protect the Quran mathematically.
Rashad?s death points at Sura 19, first verse and last verse. Sura 19 is an initialed sura, and contains 5 Quranic initials (the largest number of Quranic initials in the Quran) and such initials are found 798 times in sura 19, 798 = 19 x 42. Rashad Khalifa, who unveiled the miracle of 19, was Born in Egypt on the 19th of November 1935, and spent 19798 days on earth, 19798 = 19 x 1042. What else do you need!

31011990 = 19 x 1230 x 1327

[6:19]  Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "GOD's.
God has issued His judgment
? Case closed !!!!! ?
[55:16] Which of your Lord?s marvels can you deny?

After such a miracle no one can deny the truth, victory for Islam is coming, and most human beings on earth are going to embrace Islam, the Religion of Peace is going to prevail:

[110:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
[110:1] When triumph comes from GOD, and victory.
[110:2] You will see the people embracing GOD's religion in throngs.
[110:3] You shall glorify and praise your Lord, and implore Him for forgiveness. He is the Redeemer.

Your choice:
After God?s awesome confirmation of Rashad?s messengership through his martyrdom, do you want to be:

A rejecter of the truth:
[7:132]  They said, "No matter what kind of sign you show us, to dupe us with your magic, we will not believe."
[6:25]  Some of them listen to you, but we place veils on their hearts to prevent them from understanding, and deafness in their ears. Thus, no matter what kind of proof they see, they cannot believe. Thus, when they come to argue with you, the disbelievers say, "These are tales from the past."
[71:7]  "Whenever I invited them to be forgiven by You, they placed their fingers in their ears, covered themselves with their clothes, insisted, and turned arrogant.
[32:22]  Who is more evil than one who is reminded of these revelations of his Lord, then insists upon disregarding them? We will certainly punish the guilty.
The terrorists who plotted to assassinate Rashad will be in the following situation when they hear about the miracle:
[2:19]  Another example: a rainstorm from the sky in which there is darkness, thunder, and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears, to evade death. GOD is fully aware of the disbelievers.
[5:70]  We have taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we sent to them messengers. Whenever a messenger went to them with anything they disliked, some of them they rejected, and some they killed.

A believer:
[2:131]  When his Lord said to him, "Submit," he said, "I submit to the Lord of the universe."
[31:22]  Those who submit completely to GOD, while leading a righteous life, have gotten hold of the strongest bond. For GOD is in full control of all things.
[5:16]  With it, GOD guides those who seek His approval. He guides them to the paths of peace, leads them out of darkness into the light by His leave, and guides them in a straight path.
[4:13]  These are GOD's laws. Those who obey GOD and His messenger, He will admit them into gardens with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. This is the greatest triumph.
[5:12]  GOD had taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we raised among them twelve patriarchs. And GOD said, "I am with you, so long as you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and believe in My messengers and respect them, and continue to lend GOD a loan of righteousness. I will then remit your sins, and admit you into gardens with flowing streams. Anyone who disbelieves after this, has indeed strayed off the right path."
[33:43]  He is the One who helps you, together with His angels, to lead you out of darkness into the light. He is Most Merciful towards the believers.

War against terrorism:
We have witnessed God?s awesome reply and judgment against the terrorists apparently linked to al Qaeda who assassinated Rashad Khalifa, the messenger of the Covenant, a man of peace. Very soon, God willing, the fundamentalist disbelievers will be aware of the miracle of God proving Rashad?s messengership in such an incontrovertible manner. It is the duty for anyone who hopes to save his soul and serve God and knows anything about who killed Rashad and who participated in the plot to alert the police so the assassins can be brought to justice and judged.
Anyone who hopes to save his soul and knows where Osama Ben Laden and his lieutenants hide must pledge alliance to God and reveal where they hide: they are not believers, they are the worst enemies of Islam. They cannot escape from God.
Islam is truly the religion of peace and it is now time for real Muslims to show how beautiful, respectful and peaceful Islam is. In the meantime we declare an all out war against terrorism and hatred: God is on our side, and is supporting us with heavy miracles: with His help, we will prevail.

Warning to the believers:
I was blessed, by God?s grace, to witness for the first time that Rashad?s date of martyrdom confirms his messengership in a miraculous way. I believe there is a reason: It is my duty as a simple believer to declare that Rashad is not perfect. After such a miracle many people will be tempted to idolize Rashad Khalifa, declare him the last messenger, declare that his translation of the Quran is perfect, that all his religious opinions are perfect, that the way he used to pray was perfect and so on... Actually this has already happened among some of the believers of the miracle of 19.
All what matters is for us to purify ourselves and follow Quran alone. Quran is the perfect messenger, not Rashad or anyone else.
Beware of celebrating the date of his martyrdom or birthday: this would be blatant and disgusting idol worship, unfortunately I am pretty sure it is going to happen. May God protect us and have mercy on us.
Also I want to warn everyone that it is very damaging to anyone?s soul to play with gematrical values involving people?s names. Rashad calculated his gematrical value because he was a messenger of God, because he received confirmation from Gabriel(!), no less, and because he was a messenger supported by many other signs. If anyone claims to be a messenger, he must, must, must receive first confirmation from God Himself, Gabriel or Michael or God?s angels and have miracles to support his claim as well. There are so many false messengers: beware of them.

In my case I did witness great signs from God and miracles but that is most definitely not enough:
?   When I was around 20, I had a spiritual dream, I dreamt I was enjoying perfect happiness with friends. I loved them so much, I really could feel so much love in my heart. Then everyone got separated and went his own way. It was really very sad. But at the end of the dream, as I was walking in the countryside I reached an intersection, and all of a sudden, very unexpectedly, all my friends reached the same intersection and we were reunited. It was so beautiful and we loved each other so much, everyone was crying because it was so beautiful.
     I believe the great reunion is going to happen, God willing.
?   God manifested to me a great miracle involving numbers 619 (see verse 6:19 and 61:9), 114 and 57. It is heavy with significance. The fact God guided me to witness the miracles about Rashad?s martyrdom is in itself a confirmation, God willing just the beginning of a confirmation, of verses 6:19 and 61:9. (6 + 19 + 61 + 9 = 19 x 5)
?   God made his name (Allah) appear as I was constructing a door and a wall in France. The door was facing the United States, facing west, where I am now living. As the work was finished I stepped back and realized the name ?Allah? (in Arabic) was written very clearly right above the door.
?   One night in 2003, my wife and I witnessed a Shepherd Angel in the sky heading in the direction of Mecca in the very same shape as the Shepherd I had just finished sculpting the very same night. It is heavy with significance: it shows we shall pray towards the sacred Masjid located in the valley of Mecca. Also I believe it shows true Muslims are going to purify Mecca from the current idol worship which is going on right now in God?s temple.

Neither God, nor Gabriel, nor Michael, nor God?s angels have ever announced me anything concerning any kind messengership. Case closed. At one point, a few years ago I was really astray and thought I was, but I am simply not. I am a simple believer who strives to save his soul and wants to see Islam, the true religion of God prevail on earth. I want to serve God.

Also I want to thank God for supporting me writing this article with the findings of many believers concerning the miracle of 19 (the overwhelming majority of discoveries are simply not mine), on 19.org, and around the world. The miracle belongs to God alone, and the believers are all in awe witnessing it.

I believe in God. I believe in the Quran, his last revelation.
God?s promise is true and Christianity, Judaism, traditional Islam (Shiites, Sunnis and else) and all other religions are soon going to collapse: Mankind is going to embrace true Islam in throngs, God willing. No one will ever be forced to embrace Islam, because in true Islam, there is no compulsion whatsoever. Anyone who wants to keep his/her faith and not become a Muslim, there is absolutely no problem. We all want to live in peace, and love and respect each other.
Islam is truly a religion of peace, love, mercy, kindness, respect, beauty and so much more.

God, thank you so very much for ever and ever for so much beauty and truth, you are the Almighty, the Most Beautiful.
Praise God, Lord of the universe! La elaha ela Allah! (There is no other god beside God!)

[61:8]  They wish to put out GOD's light with their mouths. But GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.
[61:9]  He has sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

Pierre Boyreau

AhmedBahgat

Thanks bro

but I have to say this man, that was a total load of non sense

Salam and thnaks for wasting my time

Bahman

[url="http://y19.net"]http://y19.net[/url]

Yusha

I think Rashad Khalifa was killed by an Angel (angel of death?)
And if you were to try to count the favours of Allah, you will never be able to number them. (16:18)

Elke

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery ; none but ourselves can free our minds"
(Bob Marley, Redemption Song)

Nurd

Elke posted one smiley.  Mathematically:

-------
   19         equals 1!

Elke is our new messenger!      :hail

Elke

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery ; none but ourselves can free our minds"
(Bob Marley, Redemption Song)

AaRoN

don't worry elke, i believed before the so called mathematical miracle  :angel:
* the Divine suffices as observer - appreciation is the message of the Divine - and those who are with it are harsh on concealment and nurture between themselves *

OPF

It is well documented that Allah, the omnipotent is restricted to our gregorian calender. Anybody who says otherwise, is a hypocrite, a heretic, a Shaitan.

Hati

Salam,

[074:019] death seize him, how he determined!
[074:020] Again, death seize him, how he determined!

74 1 74 2 74 3 74 4 74 5 74 6 74 7 74 8 74 9 74 10 74 11 74 12 74 13 74 14 74 15 74 16 74 17 74 18 74 19 74 20 74 21 74 22 74 23 74 24 74 25 74 26 74 27 74 28 74 29 74 30 74 31 74 32 74 33 74 34 74 35 74 36 74 37 74 38 74 39 74 40 74 41 74 42 74 43 74 44 74 45 74 46 74 47 74 48 74 49 74 50 74 51 74 52 74 53 74 54 74 55 74 56 74 1 74 2 74 3 74 4 74 5 74 6 74 7 74 8 74 9 74 10 74 11 74 12 74 13 74 14 74 15 74 16 74 17 74 18 74 19 1 31 1990  504725 = 19 x 390390917760392498288288815653196903901442828498639864039040746706302214432495933809170917144351277759407524963549039119701970249661808812512835494602144430233023354972339865618146025655249740764076460282870918723456535488124972346035514467103900390091646007232354819693021986414431121683710775.0000

Hati