News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The "Superman" Theory

Started by KDC501, November 28, 2023, 11:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shukri

Quote from: KDC501 on November 30, 2023, 09:21:36 PM
Just because it's spoken of in the past tense does not mean that it has already happened. Remember Time with God is completely different. As far as God is concerned these events have already happen and he has already seen it.

The above info is quite new for me
At a glance, the prophecies or the future events in the Quran should not be written in past tense :hmm
So, i try to serve several websites on this issue
And found out they are also in line with your statement.

(1) https://www.getquranic.com/the-past-is-the-future/
The Past Is The Future
(a) What's the difference between the past and the future? We are certain of the past-  it has happened already. If I moved from Texas to Seattle... There's no doubt because it has already happened. If I tell you tomorrow I will move to Antarctica... you will have doubts about my ability to do so because it's in the future and there is uncertainty. So the past is certain, the future is uncertain. Allah compares the Day of Judgement to a past event to show how certain it is.
(b) Allah created time. To Him it is all the same. Past. Present. Future.
Allah especially uses the past tense when talking about something in the future that is inevitable. Also especially when talking about the events that seem really wondrous and out of this world.

(2) https://www.academia.edu/49481782/Why_does_Allah_address_the_events_of_the_Hereafter_in_the_past_tense
Allah addresses the future events of the Hereafter in the Past Tense
Frequently, the Quran addresses the events of the Hereafter in the past tense, whereas in the English translation the future tense is used. Of course, we refer to the original text and not the translation. Consider the verses below from Surah Az-Zumar 39:68-75 and note how the past tense is consistently used. The only English translation of the Quran I have seen which uses the past tense for these verses to reflect the original Arabic is Fadel Soliman's Bridges Translation -- one of the best I have read -- which I copy below after the original Arabic text. But why is Allah using the past tense when referring to events that have not yet taken place? My own idea is that the events of the Hereafter are a foregone conclusion and using the past tense reflects that reality.

39:68 And the Trumpet was blown, so all who were in the heavens and the earth were stunned, except whomeverAllah willed. Then it was blown another time, whereupon they all stood looking on.
... AND so on

(3) https://bible.org/illustration/predictions-past-tense
In the Bible the predictions also in the Past Tense
"For example, the predictions found in Revelation 8 are often written in the past tense. This is done because even though the prophet is writing of a future event, he has already "seen" it. Also, in the mind of God it's as if the events have already happened"

Thanks.
(For info only)
"My Lord, pardon me if I have forgotten or erred"

Jafar

Netanyahu or Shukri or Jesus or whomever are temporary avatar. When it has ceased to exist it will stay thay way. In similar manner as Hans Solo will not reappear in Star Wars universe, unless you are currently watching an episode where Hans Solo is still alive. But Harrison Ford's story does not end there, he continue to play another character, as Henry Jones Jr.. for example.

When the physical body has become dysfunctional the consciousness unit (cu) / soul will realize that I am NOT the body. I am the one that is experiencing through the body thus any form of identification that was attached to the body, my name, my religion, my money, my holy book, my race, my nationality start to melt away, some cu can detach this faster some others are slower.

After detachment, then it will be given the opportunity for a review, as every events are always stored in the universal cloud database. The cu will then see its avatar as if it was seeing others, thus ego is no longer in place, every standards that the cu uses to judge others will be used by the cu to judge the avatar.

Thus the saying, forgive then you will be forgiven, by the standard that you use to judge others, will be used to judge your own self by your own self. #MirrorPrinciple

shukri

Quote from: Jafar on December 02, 2023, 02:08:39 AM
Netanyahu or Shukri or Jesus or whomever are temporary avatar. When it has ceased to exist it will stay thay way. In similar manner as Hans Solo will not reappear in Star Wars universe, unless you are currently watching an episode where Hans Solo is still alive. But Harrison Ford's story does not end there, he continue to play another character, as Henry Jones Jr.. for example.

When the physical body has become dysfunctional the consciousness unit (cu) / soul will realize that I am NOT the body. I am the one that is experiencing through the body thus any form of identification that was attached to the body, my name, my religion, my money, my holy book, my race, my nationality start to melt away, some cu can detach this faster some others are slower.

After detachment, then it will be given the opportunity for a review, as every events are always stored in the universal cloud database. The cu will then see its avatar as if it was seeing others, thus ego is no longer in place, every standards that the cu uses to judge others will be used by the cu to judge the avatar.

Thus the saying, forgive then you will be forgiven, by the standard that you use to judge others, will be used to judge your own self by your own self. #MirrorPrinciple

A very good explanation!

My last question:
But i heard the doctrine of rebirth held that any human (the evil one) could be reborn as an animal, and any animal (the good one :angel:) could be reborn as a human.
Do you believe in this doctrine?

Thank you.

Jafar

Quote from: shukri on December 02, 2023, 02:40:33 AM
My last question:
But i heard the doctrine of rebirth held that any human (the evil one) could be reborn as an animal, and any animal (the good one :angel:) could be reborn as a human.
Do you believe in this doctrine?

Rumi authored a wonderful poem which describe the CU/Soul's evolutionary journey.

"I died as mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was human,
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die human,
To soar with angels blessed above.
And when I sacrifice my angel soul
I shall become what no mind ever conceived."

-- Muhammad Jalaluddin Rumi, Masnavi

Animals, Plants, Minerals all have souls... as everything is actually the one infinite.
The CU/Soul who are now experiencing as human on earth were once animals, either on earth or somewhere else.
And yes the CU/Soul who are now experiencing as animals will one day become 'human' or 'human like being' if it's not on planet earth.
Where it will also learn about the contrast of light and darkness, good and evil.
And then choose it's path accordingly, become 'angel' like or 'demon' like.

Rumi's poem above only cover those who choose the 'light' path, (becoming an angel) there's also the 'dark' path (becoming a demon).
Yet both path will eventually merge and arrive at the same destination point.
As there's only 1 final destination.

Star Wars's storyline was based on the above . wherein the light path is labelled as "Jedi" while the dark path is labelled as "Sith".
Yet both "light" and "dark" are merely two side of the same coin, two side of the same "Force".
Without "darkness", "light" cannot be recognized.

shukri

Quote from: Jafar on December 02, 2023, 03:42:42 AM
Rumi authored a wonderful poem which describe the CU/Soul's evolutionary journey.

"I died as mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was human,
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die human,
To soar with angels blessed above.
And when I sacrifice my angel soul
I shall become what no mind ever conceived."

-- Muhammad Jalaluddin Rumi, Masnavi

Animals, Plants, Minerals all have souls... as everything is actually the one infinite.
The CU/Soul who are now experiencing as human on earth were once animals, either on earth or somewhere else.
And yes the CU/Soul who are now experiencing as animals will one day become 'human' or 'human like being' if it's not on planet earth.
Where it will also learn about the contrast of light and darkness, good and evil.
And then choose it's path accordingly, become 'angel' like or 'demon' like.

Rumi's poem above only cover those who choose the 'light' path, (becoming an angel) there's also the 'dark' path (becoming a demon).
Yet both path will eventually merge and arrive at the same destination point.
As there's only 1 final destination.

Star Wars's storyline was based on the above . wherein the light path is labelled as "Jedi" while the dark path is labelled as "Sith".
Yet both "light" and "dark" are merely two side of the same coin, two side of the same "Force".
Without "darkness", "light" cannot be recognized.

Thanks Yoda!
Your explanation is superb
And i guess i have no more questions for you
You can relax now, my friend!

*Thoughts of the day:
2:147 The truth is from your Lord, so do not be one of those who doubt.
6:104 Visible proofs have come to you from your Lord; so whoever can see, does so for himself, and whoever is blinded, will be such. I am not a watcher over you.

74:30 Upon it is nineteen.
74:35 It is one of the great ones.
74:36 A warning to mortals.
74:37 For any among you who wishes to advance or regress.

Bye bye
Ends.

good logic

Brother shukri.
Never mind those who just talk like most of us here.
Listen to somebody who makes sense and is GOD conscious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2H-F0HVKDY

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

shukri

Quote from: good logic on December 02, 2023, 08:20:24 AM
Brother shukri.
Never mind those who just talk like most of us here.
Listen to somebody who makes sense and is GOD conscious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2H-F0HVKDY

GOD bless you.
Peace.

This is mind-blowing!  :sun:

Thank you brother.

Jafar

Darkness really makes light shine through.
A story about Awad Darawash, an Arab Israeli, native of Nazareth, a medic who was shot dead by Hamas militant while treating the wounded.

Arab-Israeli medic stayed to help wounded at festival massacre – then was shot dead by Hamas
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-hamas-attack-supernova-awad-darawashe-b2435511.html

"When the sirens went off, Awad refused to run away, he wanted to stay and help the injured people," said his cousin, Kazim.
"It's a natural instinct to run but Awad stayed, by that time many people Hamas had injured went to his tent.
"My cousin, a Muslim, didn't run away, he stayed to help everyone and Hamas just shot him - I later learned he was hiding under the DJ stand. He was a hero."
"My cousin was one of many Arabs killed by Hamas, one of 40 I think, Hamas didn't care. They are not the real Islam, I am a real Muslim, my cousin Awad was."

KDC501

Quote from: Jafar on December 01, 2023, 08:53:01 PM
I sense #Hatred, #Fear, #Vengeance and #Judgement on the above statement.

Doing good to anyone (regardless of label and judgement) is NOT a Christian ideology.
It's however recommended and practiced by many people, Jesus is among them and also John, Siddhartha,Lao Tse. Confucius and many nameless others. And there are valid reasons why it is so.
But you might be correct that they're not in agreement with the values promoted by the religion of Islam (and Judaism)

Evil will eventually eliminate other evils out, as they have tendency towards bellicosity and destruction.

If and when a global Jihad comes I have some words of advice for you that will keep you and your family alive. When you stand against your enemies...close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart to their suffering. Do not allow yourself to feel for them. They will not feel for you.

Regards,

Kevin

Jafar

Quote from: KDC501 on December 02, 2023, 11:48:47 AM
If and when a global Jihad comes I have some words of advice for you that will keep you and your family alive.

Thank you but I do not fear death or this "Global Jihad" of yours nor I have/need to have any enemies.
Everyone will eventually die, the main question is "how we live".
Live by love or hatred? love or fear?