News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The "Superman" Theory

Started by KDC501, November 28, 2023, 11:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDC501

Good Day,

This is going to be somewhat of a very large post but I hope you all bear with me as I believe profoundly that there is a strong connection here between the end of Zionism, the coming of Zulquarnain (what Jews call Messiah Ben Joseph) and Rashad Khalifa. To begin I'll like to address Rashad Khalifa since this started with him.

Rashad Khalifa was indeed one of God's Messenger's. I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't care you disagres. If you're hear to argue with me on this point don't bother. I am here only to address those who have attain this level of knowledge and understood that Rashad must have been God's Messenger. He spent most his life learning and studying the Quran and GROWING. People seem to forget that growth is apart of this deen. That a man is not perfect and that God is the teacher of the Quran (55:2) The main points that proves his messengership is fact that he discovered the profound evidence of the Quran based code and he simplified(purified) the message of strict monotheism and openly denounced and exposed hadith and sunna which spawned the movement that we have today.

Now that being said, Rashad Khalifa in one of this articles from the "Submitters Perspective" in the month September 1989 said

Through Gabriel; I was commanded to make this announcement:

AFTER I DIE MILLIONS OF BELIEVERS WILL KNOW
that I represent the Messiah the Jews have been waiting for, the Christ Christians have been expecting, the Mehdi the Muslims have been praying for...
I am God's Messenger of the Covenant

He stated that Gabriel told him this. It's been 34 years and this has not come to past. Now I'm thinking how is this going to come past and come to past in the most efficient way? This is where I believe the Zulquarnain is the key.

How the Zulquarnain may come?

For the past few weeks I've been pondering on how such a person would arrive and what he would do. After much thinking I've made three theories...

(1) The Fascist/Dictator Theory

The Zulquarnain will rise as a powerful enigmatic figure and world leader of a great nation (possibly America). I would compare it to the rise of Adolf Hitler with the exception that he would be a just muslim leader. He will expose corruption and fight the Zionism and globalist elites thus solidifying a powerful following as more people around the world are waking up to the blatant crimes, corruption and evils of our world leaders.

(2) The Mad Max Theory

This theory is my least favorite but it is quite possible since we live in the nuclear age. After a brutal nuclear war (WW3) the world will become chaotic and people will start turning to God for answers. The Zulquarnain will be a powerful figure of this era and become a world leader.

(3) The "Superman" Theory
This theory is my favorite since it makes the most sense. Let me explain...today we live in a world where armies have so much power it is impossible for someone independent to raise up with armies to conquer the globe. We know from Sura 18 that the  Zulquarnain will have great authority in both the east and the west all over the globe. He will be a true world leader with great authority. This is also what Jews expect from the Messiah. Question? How can such a man have that much power, when today we have technologies of mass destruction that can crush such a pursuit? Yeah you could conquer one nation but to have authority on earth to subdue all nations? o_O No one man can do this even if you ran a country like America as a dictator you still couldn't do it because other countries have nukes and other deadly weaponry. Such a pursuit will also bring about WW3 and perpetual war for supremacy. The only plausible way the Zulquarnain can gain authority and hold unto to it is if God gives the Zulquarnain powers of some sort to overcome these obstacles. The power of a "Superman".

Even though Islamic Scholars have an incorrect idea of what Zulquarnain is, some of there stories of the Zulquarnain could possibly come to past. For example, some these stories state Zulquarnain has super strength and the ability to travel long distances. I've heard of bold claims that he could travel intergalactic space which i think is far fetched, however I do believe he would be able to fly. When you read about his travels in Sura 18 wouldn't it make more sense that Zulquarnain wasn't taking some random trip with an army all across the world traveling through deserts etc? What if he was by himself, flying? Also when Zulquarnain arrived in the east to meet the people who had problems with Gog and Magog, why would he pour the tar himself to create the wall?? Strange for a powerful leader/King with armies and subjects to do this himself wouldn't you say.  Why not command someone else to do this? More and more it seems like he was by himself (Sura 18:83 - 98)

I like this theory because I understand how dark and dangerous the world really is. The world is not run by global leaders but by companies and dark fraternities with enormous political and military reach. Israel and Zionism are the backbone of many of these demonic clubs and companies. They start wars, traffic children as slaves, run dark elite clubs, destabilize nations and crush anyone that stands in their way. The way I see it, the only possible way to combat these people is if God endows the Zulquarnain with power to easily target them and crush them. It is not feasible for the Zulquarnain to use armies unless he himself has strength to swiftly end battles. If he was just General with no powers, this will bring never ending wars because nations will always rise up against him.

According to Jewish scripture Messiah Ben Joseph aka Zulquarnain is meant to be a "Prince Of Peace". He's supposed end wars. Today we are seeing world leaders all around the world turn their backs on Gaza and the people of Palestine. And though the leaders of these countries have shown their hands as Zionist puppets, the rest of the world is witnessing the brutality of the Zionist and the amount of control they wield among the governments of the earth. America stands out as the number one pawn of the Zionist. They are head prostitute nation of the Zionist.

Right now, leaders in these "muslims nations" are SILENT. They're are doing bear minimum to stop the Israelis. They are only pretending to care. They don't. They would rather see their brothers die than go against Israel for economic reasons and person interest. Their actions have created the prefect storm for God to work out the best scheme to humble and destroy the idol worshiping ideology of the Islamic word. The perfect timing. God is the Best Of Schemers. If there ever was a more perfect time for the Zulquarnain to arrive now will be the time. While these muslims leaders bow down to Israel and abandon their duties as muslims to protect their brothers it will be far easier to turn their population against them and maybe bring millions of people to the Quran Alone/God Alone movement thus fulfilling the statement Gabriel told Rashad.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm convinced something will happen before the next year. I've also noticed a strange coincidence that October 7th to December 21st(The Night of Power) is 76 days (19x4).

In any case, God knows best. Let us wait and see what he will do.

Yes I understand "The Superman Theory" sounds like a comic book fantasy but it seems to me to be the most plausible.  What do you guys think? Is this crazy?

Regards,

Kevin

shukri

Quote from: KDC501 on November 28, 2023, 11:37:48 AM
Yes I understand "The Superman Theory" sounds like a comic book fantasy but it seems to me to be the most plausible.  What do you guys think? Is this crazy?

Not crazy at all.

Also when Zulquarnain arrived in the east to meet the people who had problems with Gog and Magog, why would he pour the tar himself to create the wall?

Who is Gog and Magog?
Is it zionist and its allies!

Thank you.
"My Lord, pardon me if I have forgotten or erred"

Euphoric

the coming of Zulquarnain

There's a huge problem with this theory...

Zul Qarnain was spoken in the past tense, not futuristic. Linguistically, the event had already taken place prior to Chapter 18.

How would you respond to that?

KDC501

Quote from: Euphoric on November 30, 2023, 06:10:26 PM
There's a huge problem with this theory...

Zul Qarnain was spoken in the past tense, not futuristic. Linguistically, the event had already taken place prior to Chapter 18.

How would you respond to that?

Just because it's spoken of in the past tense does not mean that it has already happened. Remember Time with God is completely different. As far as God is concerned these events have already happen and he has already seen it. The question that really needs to be ask is who are these people that were asking about the Zul Qarnain? Certainly not Arabs because most of them were pagans...so then who? Who is the "THEY"?

Sura 18:83 They ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, "I will narrate to you some of his history."

Zul-Qarnain means "Two horned One" Or "Two Eras" the "Two horned One" is a term that is commonly used to describe the Messiah Ben Joseph. The "They" that asked muhammad about the "Two Horned One" were the Jews.

Messiah Ben Joseph is prophesied in Deuteronomy 33:16-17 of the Holy Bible.

The Translation below is taken from the Jewish Tanakh

16 And with the sweetness of the land and its fullness, and through the contentment of the One Who dwells in the thornbush. May it come upon Joseph's head and upon the crown of the one separated from his brothers.

17 To his firstborn ox is [given] glory. His horns are the horns of a re'em. With them, he will gore peoples together [throughout all] the ends of the earth these are the myriads of Ephraim, and these are the thousands of Manasseh."

"The Horns of Re'em" the rabbis would tell you that it's like the horns of a huge cattle-like creature upwards pointing horns. It's similar to a Eurasian wild ox.

Also according to the Jewish beliefs Messiah Ben Joseph will be the central figure in the fight against Gog and Magog. All of these terms are Biblical terms and the only group of people who had knowledge of these figures and terms were the Jews. It is because of these things I am 100% certain that this is a persona of the future not the past.

Regards,

Kevin

KDC501

Quote from: shukri on November 30, 2023, 10:13:49 AM
Not crazy at all.

Who is Gog and Magog?
Is it zionist and its allies!

Thank you.

I'm beginning to think that it is. Zionist Jews and Talmudic Jews are devilish and their beliefs are absolutely insane. The Quran makes mention that the number one enemy of the believers would be the Jews.

Sura 5:82 You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.,

If this world does turn to Islam the way that it should be, you can be 100% certain that many Jews because of their arrogant nature of once being called "God's Chosen" will scheme and plot against the world. You have to understand that these people see non-Jews as "goy" or "goyim" wild animals. They do not see us as human beings and they believe they have a right to kill all of us. These people are insane.

Regards,

Kevin

shukri

Quote from: KDC501 on November 30, 2023, 09:28:54 PM

I'm beginning to think that it is. Zionist Jews and Talmudic Jews are devilish and their beliefs are absolutely insane. The Quran makes mention that the number one enemy of the believers would be the Jews.

Sura 5:82 You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.,

At least i have a new possible interpretation of the "creatures" named Gog and Magog to consider!
Thanks Kevin.

Jafar

Quote from: KDC501 on November 30, 2023, 09:28:54 PM
I'm beginning to think that it is. Zionist Jews and Talmudic Jews are devilish and their beliefs are absolutely insane.

Explore on the characteristic of evil.
1. Egocentricity (Narcism included)
2. Pride (arrogancy, uber alles, the chosen, holier than thou, the most righteous)
3. Control and Domination (of others)
4. Hatred
5. Fear (Sending Threat)
6. Vengeful

Now see whether such characteristics also exist elsewhere.. such as Hamas, ISIS, Hizbollah, Iran Regime, Saudi Regime, PRC Regime, Russian Regime etc...

And then explore the opposite of the above characteristics, and you will arrive on the characteristic of "good".
As such the 'evil characteristic' in others shall act as a guide for you to know what "good" really is.
Because it's much easier to see evil in others than seeing evil in one self, due to ego.

After you gain understanding of what "good" really is, implement those characteristic of "good" in a deed toward those who you see as "evil".
As only by doing the 'opposite of evil' you can actually extinguish evil.

KDC501

Quote from: Jafar on December 01, 2023, 03:20:28 PM
Explore on the characteristic of evil.
1. Egocentricity (Narcism included)
2. Pride (arrogancy, uber alles, the chosen, holier than thou, the most righteous)
3. Control and Domination (of others)
4. Hatred
5. Fear (Sending Threat)
6. Vengeful

Now see whether such characteristics also exist elsewhere.. such as Hamas, ISIS, Hizbollah, Iran Regime, Saudi Regime, PRC Regime, Russian Regime etc...

And then explore the opposite of the above characteristics, and you will arrive on the characteristic of "good".
As such the 'evil characteristic' in others shall act as a guide for you to know what "good" really is.
Because it's much easier to see evil in others than seeing evil in one self, due to ego.

After you gain understanding of what "good" really is, implement those characteristic of "good" in a deed toward those who you see as "evil".
As only by doing the 'opposite of evil' you can actually extinguish evil.

You can't extinguish someone's evil with a good act. I do not believe in the philosophy of doing good to your enemies when they seek out to destroy you. This is a Christian ideology and it has no place in Islam. These enemies that you want to hold hands with and sing songs with are monsters. Some may change and turn away from evil but the vast majority will not. I am not their caretaker. They are mass-murderers. They commit acts of genocide, they destroy children and hold no value for their lives. The only way to deal with such brute breast is to stand up against them and kill them. Show no pity for such people

These "terror groups" are by-products of Zionism and wars Zionist have started. I urge Quran Alone Muslims to do more studies into Zionism and how it escalated WW1, brought the Nakba, brought WW2, destroyed the Russian monarch and systemically killed over 60 million souls in Russia causing the Holodomor, a cruel act of genocide. Zionist control all major world banks and financial systems and has the majority world governments in their pockets and they are the main cause of the wars and destabilization of the Islamic countries. Yes there is evil in every country but Zionism is the number one evil that needs to be crushed and utterly destroyed in order for the world to progress to the path of peace. It is essential that whatever path God sets for the Quran Alone Muslims to conquer all nations with the ideology of truth, a path to peace can only be achieved if this threat is completely annihilated. The Talmudic and Zionist Jews are our most ardent enemy and they will stop at nothing to destroy all Muslims and every other human being on this planet.

Regards,

Kevin

Jafar

Quote. I do not believe in the philosophy of doing good to your enemies when they seek out to destroy you. This is a Christian ideology and it has no place in Islam. These enemies that you want to hold hands with and sing songs with are monsters. Some may change and turn away from evil but the vast majority will not. I am not their caretaker. They are mass-murderers. They commit acts of genocide, they destroy children and hold no value for their lives. The only way to deal with such brute breast is to stand up against them and kill them. Show no pity for such people.
I sense #Hatred, #Fear, #Vengeance and #Judgement on the above statement.

Doing good to anyone (regardless of label and judgement) is NOT a Christian ideology.
It's however recommended and practiced by many people, Jesus is among them and also John, Siddhartha,Lao Tse. Confucius and many nameless others. And there are valid reasons why it is so.
But you might be correct that they're not in agreement with the values promoted by the religion of Islam (and Judaism)

Evil will eventually eliminate other evils out, as they have tendency towards bellicosity and destruction.

shukri

Hi Yoda,
Welcome to this thread!

I want to know, if possible
What will happen to this Zionist and its allies when they die and reincarnate according to your belief?
Especially to caliph Benjamin Netanyahu and his associate Mr Joe Biden

Your enlightenment please! :sun:
Thank you.