News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Message From Jesus

Started by Jafar, July 26, 2023, 03:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jafar

An interesting video about a message claiming it came from Jesus.
I do not wish to debate whether it's really came from Jesus or not, regardless, I agree 100% with the content of the message.

I Came To End It - Jesus 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuAVaIkVTZA

Beloved ones,
You must now wake up from all the fear-based ignorant teachings of the past the perversions of the message
that I taught and who I was.
And truly see and hear correctly.
For many centuries your hearts have been darkened and your vision blinded by false teachings about my life the nature of my death and my teachings.

You have built many religions and movements based on untruths and led yourselves into deeper bondage and
suffering.
If you will to stop your sufferings and ignorance you must wake up from self-deception and desire to see correctly and be willing to leave the false behind and wake up from your slumber.
This is a choice many are not willing to make because you choose fear and conformity rather than truth and
awakening

Many of you are questioning what religions built in my name have taught you.
Do not doubt yourselves because it is that the awareness on your planet is rising and the veils of ignorance and
illusion are being lifted layer by layer this is your own true nature waking you up from lifetimes of deep slumber to the truth of love.

These old paradigms will no longer work.
Because their very foundations which are based on illusion and fear and worship of man-made teachings are being shaken.
Those that desire the truth about my life and teachings will hear it in the depth of their being.

I am not your Messiah and I am not the only son of God.
I was not sent to die for the sins of the world.
You must leave behind these old fear-based illusions of sacrificial lambs which keep you stuck in deep patterns of fear and bondage.

I'm just like you, one who walked the same paths as you in many lifetimes and out of my own seeking and questioning.
Pierce the veils of ignorance for myself and woke up to the truth of my divine nature just like many did before me and continue to do to this day.

I did not come to be worshiped and you must stop this if you are to awaken to your own true nature.
I am not a partaker of your false teachings of worshiping me as special and apart from you.
I taught my disciples these very things when they tried to worship me or believe me as king of Israel.

I taught them that I was a servant a teacher of truth and that they were just like me and could know what I had come to know by following the teachings I gave them.
I tell you the same things.
I cannot save you from your error or sins.
You must walk your path and master your own self and no one can do it for you.

I only taught the truth and radiated my energy to those I encountered to help them understand.
But the times were dark and most could not comprehend my teachings.
And instead use them to form religions to elevate their own authority.

I am available to offer help to any who asks just like all awakened ones are.
But you must walk your path and reach your own awakening.

Beloved ones
I love you and it is time to leave the old behind and mature into who you really are.
It is a choice that no one can make for you.
For your free will is sacred.

You are divine and how long you remain in ignorance depends on you.
If you chose truth there will be assistance on your path it is built into the path of awakening.
For all who choose it this world is your own projection.
And the end of the world I spoke of, is the end of your own illusions that project this world of suffering.

Let those that have ears hear let those with eyes see...

I am and will always be your friend and brother on the path.

I am Yeshua

Jafar

Quote from: of EIN on July 26, 2023, 04:24:36 AM
"Thou shall have no other Deity than me"

Such statement actually implied that there are many deities.
And one among those many deities stating that you shall have no other deities than me.
An ego-centric deity I might say..

QuoteThis was the enlightenment of Buddhism. Being someone who leaned towards Buddhism (zen-buddhism and egolessness) before I became a muslim, I can only say that Enligthenment is Islam,

Enlightenment is joining the religion of Islam?

You're correct on mentioning that enlightenment is related to egolessness.
Realizing the infinite creator is within and also within everyone and everything.
As such; the ego actually does not exist.

Yeshua refering to the infinite using the name of "Abwon D'bishmaya" (Aramaic) or perhaps the closest english translation might be "Daddy of the entire illusion".

Jafar

Quote from: of EIN on July 26, 2023, 05:42:37 AM
You sound a bit mixed up, however I know meditation well, and actually from this know that the arabic Allah is right, and later Ein for latin alphabet as we use.

Interesting to know the story on how you know the name arabic Allah is "right" (Thus other names are wrong) during your meditation. Can you share it?

QuoteThings get closer to The Absolute in meditation, and so one considers the meaning of symbols and alphabets.

The bold part I agree, from my perspective, up to the point where symbols and alphabets are actually meaningless.

QuoteFrom this, the content of "God" is suspicious, and rather retrofitted to a regressed Bible, where he has gotten a son. "God" completely breaks down in meditation, it being associated with so much strangeness, and is why so many Buddhists reject it. Many believe in a void though, and this was also considered the original enligthenment probably, but The Quran is even better, with a whole book of coherent teachings.

From the 'download' that I got, the term 'son' is a metaphor that Yeshua tried to give, wherein each creation is part of the infinite and coming from the infinite. Thus on the above depiction Yeshua said "I am not the ONLY son" (as religion proposed) and "I'm just like you".  Thus you, me, other human, the animals, the plants, the planet, the sun, the galaxy, the space, the time all are sons and daughters of the infinite. Or using Yeshua's lingo, sons and daughters of Abwon D'bishmaiya.

This is in contrast to the concept offered by religion of his space and time (Judaism).
Where there's a jealous deity named Yahweh who sees human as his slave/servants. And among those humans he choose an elite group; "The Israelites" as his chosen, above any other human. Thus Yahweh killed the first born among the Egyptians and other calamities to the "unchosen".

And it's from the same religion, Judaism; you can also find the statement that you've made on this thread:
"You shall have no other gods before me" (Exodus 20:3)
Where "You" here referred to "The Israelites" and "other gods" referred to "the gods of the people around you".