News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The result of acquiring a common religious source to the Qur'an

Started by Emre_1974tr, July 25, 2022, 06:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emre_1974tr

Although this topic has already been covered by other writers, I thought I would mention it because it is important.

One of the clearest examples that hadiths and traditions, far from explaining the Qur'an, on the contrary, obstruct and even distort the message of the verses can be perceived when reading Surah Sad:

SAD

20. We strengthened his government and gave him wisdom and sound judgment

21. Has the news of the plaintiffs reached you? They climbed into his sanctuary.

22. When they came to David, he was afraid of them. "Do not be afraid," they said, "We are two plaintiffs who have violated each other's rights. Judge between us according to the truth, do not be unjust. Show us the middle way."

23. "This is my brother. He has ninety-nine sheep and I have only one. So he said, "Give it to me," and he prevailed over me in the argument.

24. He said, "He has wronged you by asking to add your sheep to his sheep. Indeed, most of the sharecroppers take away each other's rights. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and how few are they in number!" David thought that We were testing him, and he asked forgiveness, bowed down and repented.

25. So We forgave him, and with Us he has nearness and a good place.

26. O David, We have made you a ruler over the earth, and judge between the people with justice, and do not be carried away by your desires and emotions, lest they lead you astray from the way of Allah. For those who stray from the way of Allah, there is a severe punishment, for they have forgotten the Day of Reckoning.

Why is Prophet David here asking for forgiveness, thinking that he is being tested and that he has even committed a sin?

Because he had listened to one of the plaintiffs and had not yet heard the other. And he did not look at any evidence.

The first plaintiff he heard might have been lying or might have given incomplete information. For example, perhaps the one who had one sheep owed a large debt to his brother who had many sheep, and that was why he asked for it?

This is where Prophet David is at fault for jumping to conclusions without listening to the other brother and without looking at the evidence, and for using harsh words to offend the one he had not yet listened to. This is also emphasized in verse 26. He is also warned that he must do justice properly.

We can see this if we read the verses without associating any source with the Qur'an.

But what would we see if we read the Qur'an alongside the hadiths and/or other sources such as the altered Bible and Torah?

Excerpt from the narration of Veheb Bin Munabih

"They say that David was standing,
When she saw him watching, she opened her hair.
she tried to cover her body with her hair, and that was David's
it was enough to sway her heart. Returning to David's place, Psalms
even though he started to read, he could not get that woman out of his mind.
He couldn't wipe it away, his heart fell for her.

Finally David prepared an army for a battle and he
He also sent her husband to war. The People of the Book
he told the army commander to put that man on the front line.
he ordered him to drive, to take him on the most dangerous missions.
and so he died in that battle.
That is what David wanted. David's 99 wives
who was a widow after her husband's death.
He sent a messenger to the beautiful woman and married her too."

According to this biblical story, Prophet David sent her husband off to war and made her a widow in order to bring the married woman he was in love with into his harem.

In other words, according to this story, Prophet David had already experienced an event that has some parallels to the case of the two plaintiffs.

A Muslim who would believe the slander in this narration would think that Prophet David repented for this evil deed and for taking the widow into his harem. Those who take the verses together with other sources will immediately think that the incident was symbolized and reminded to him.

In other words, a Muslim who believes what the narration says will not see the truth of the verse. That is, he will not understand that David actually sinned because he did not rule with justice.
Even.

Not only will the verses be misinterpreted, but the slander against the prophet will be taken as the truth.

It is indeed an important example of the consequences of adding other religious sources to the Quran. The Bible, the Torah and older holy books are no longer religious sources because they have been changed. Likewise the hadith books, which are made up of narrations.

As our Lord said, "only the Qur'an" should enlighten us in the field of religion.

Otherwise, as we have seen, hadiths are not filtered through the Qur'an, but rather verses are interpreted under the influence of narrations without realizing it.

(My Turkish article translated with machine)

http://vekilsizmeclis.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=642

Peace

[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]