Main Menu

Hobbies

Started by SarahY, February 19, 2007, 05:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JavaLatte

Quote from: reel on July 03, 2016, 03:56:41 AM
lol, those are my hobbies too  :D

Cool!

I like artworks and also handmade stuffs with artistic addition on them, and enjoy making them, especially making wall/home decors, jewelries (especially brooches), accessories, and keyrings/keychains.

QuoteAs for emoticons, I like making them.

I prefer using them. ;D  I'm not patient in making pixel work.

[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

JavaLatte

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 03, 2016, 08:23:09 AM
and one thing from last 13 years i always want a huge collections of fragrance on my shelf..

:&
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

imrankhawaja

hatem20

i do as a hobby is basically reading quran on my computer (anyone interested to read with me can join my discord channel which is on my profile). i go for walks also because i live in alexandria egypt and i coach young teens in schools and boxing club in alexandria...
[url="https://discord.gg/dx54dCQ8"]https://discord.gg/dx54dCQ8[/url]

ingridguerci94

I enjoy playing soccer and tennis, watching movies, and using the computer for various activities, including gaming.

ingridguerci94

I am a curious and creative individual, passionate about exploring the vast realms of knowledge and expressing myself through various forms of art. With a background in technology and a love for language, I thrive on the intersection of innovation and communication. ,

As an avid learner, I find joy in unraveling the complexities of different subjects, constantly seeking new challenges to broaden my horizons. Whether it's delving into the intricacies of artificial intelligence or immersing myself in the beauty of words, I am driven by an insatiable curiosity.