News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

New Interpretation of Gog & Magog. [Read and Give Input]

Started by KDC501, December 28, 2023, 10:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDC501

This is follow up earlier post I made a few days ago "The Superman Theory"....

The Superman Theory: https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9612463.0

I've decided to create a new post due to the fact that a new interpretation of who Gog & Magog has come to me. I cannot say whether or not this interpretation would be true or not (God knows best) however I believe for now this interpretation is the best interpretation I can muster at the moment as to who Gog & Magog really is.

For starters, lets begin on what the Quran says about Gog and Magog.

Gog and Magog is a heathenish community/nation

I've noticed in the articles section of this website that it says that gog and magog is actually Fission & Fusion. This interpretation I'm completely against for two reasons...

• The Bible states that Gog and Magog are an evil leader and group of people from different nations living together. Sort of like a 'mixed crowd'.
  • Sura 21:95 implies that Gog and Magog is a community or nation that was previously destroyed.

In Sura 21:95 it states that...
Sura 21:95 And it is forbidden for a town that We destroy, that they return!
The next verse....
Sura 21:96 Not until Gog and Magog reappear, will they then return - they will come from every direction.

This brings me to the next point of what the Quran says about Gog and Magog

Gog and Magog was a community or nation that was previously destroyed.

Gog and Magog according to Sura 21:95-96 is a nation or community that was destroyed but over time will rise up again during the last days. The question we need to ask ourselves who is this nation or community?

If we read in Sura 18:94 we see that Zul-Qarnain (or Messiah Ben Joseph) is seen meeting a group of people who asks for help from against an evil group of people they refer to as "Gog and Magog". Firstly, there is no nation in written history that was ever referred to as "Magog". However, I believe that since Sura 18:83-98 is about the future it may be that this nation (and it's descendants) was a nation that exist even now today and was destroyed by Zul-Qarnain and the forces that supported him. I believe that Magog are the remnants of the exiled Jews from the doomed nation of Israel.

For those who have been reading my posts I believe that Israel will be defeated by Zul-Qarnain (messiah ben joseph) thus fulfilling the prophecy of Sura 17:7 which states that Israel will be destroyed just as in the days of Babylon when they were EXILED from their homes. In like manner, when Israel's armies and power are wiped out, Zul-Qarnain would exile the Israelis out of the lands they have stolen from the Palestinian people. Centuries later in the year 2270 (the year Rashad Khalifa stated will be the sign of Gog and Magog) many of the nations of the world would have accepted Islam thus they would be aware of which nations or peoples would be Magog.

The Quran states that the Jews are the greatest enemies of the believers other than the idol worshipers.

5:82 You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.

Therefore, if the Jews lose their "homeland" (as stated in Sura 17:7) by Zul-Qarnain and his forces that support him, wouldn't they and their descendants be adamant against him and God? This is my belief. The remnants of the exiled Israeli Jews are Magog in the future. And nations of the world will refer to them as "Magog" since it would be very apparent that they are the  ones God spoken about in the Quran.

This brings me to the next issue, what is this "barrier" or "fortified barrier" or "wall" or "dam" that  Zul-Qarnain says he's going to build for them in Sura 18:95. This barrier is similar to what America has at it's border. A wall. It's very strong border wall made of iron. It is my belief that some of the people of "Magog" would slip into their neighbors borders and cause chaos. Maybe they would murder, steal, thief etc, only God knows. Thus Zul-Qarnain would build a fortified barrier or wall made of iron to protect the people who are being victimized by Gog and Magog.

Sura 18:96 "Bring me iron ore." Until he leveled between the two walls, he said: "Blow," until he made it a furnace, he said: "Bring me tar so I can pour it over."
Sura 18:97 So they could not come over it, and they could not make a hole in it. [Sounds like border wall to me]

Can they go around it. Maybe, I don't know. More than likely yes. However the fact that they can go around that does not mean it's not a valid answer to the barrier being a "border wall". This wall was built by Zul-Qarnain whom God would give authority on the earth (Sura 18:84). Breaking this wall would be a sign of defiance against the new world order established by Zul-Qarnain through the gifts given to him by God.

This wall would last for awhile until Gog and Magog breaks it down. The breaking of the wall would be a sign of open defiance; a declaration of war against the world order established by God through Zul-Qarnain thus upon them doing so the world would come to an end.

Sura 18:98 He said: "This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it rubble. And the promise of my Lord is truth.

What is the Promise Zul-Quarnain talks about here? [Sura 18:98]

Sura 21:96 Until Gog and Magog is opened(let loose), and from every elevated place they will race forth.
Sura 21:97 The promise of truth draws near. Then, when it is seen by the eyes of those who rejected: "Woe to us, we have been oblivious to this. Indeed, we were wicked!" - The end of the world would come suddenly.

People may ask, what about fighter jets or powerful tanks?
Well if God gave authority to Zul-Quarnain over the nations of the earth wouldn't Zul-Quarnain cease the creation of these things to bring about world peace?  Wouldn't any of us if God gave us this authority? This will thus fulfill the Messianic prophecy in the book of Isaiah of world peace....

Isaiah 2:4 And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people; and they shall beat their swords (weapons of war) into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

If folks are still in doubt it cannot be the Jews then I ask, wouldn't it be poetic irony that the people who ask Muhammad about Zul-Quarnain (Messiah Ben Joseph) would the ones responsible for causing the prophecy of Gog and Magog to accord?

What does the Bible say about who are Gog and Magog?

What is Gog?
Gog is actually a person or rather a ruler of "Magog". Magog is a place/nation that is rule by Magog. Gog is a ruler or as the bible says a "prince" which could interpreted as a just a ruler, president, prime minister whatever.

What is Magog?
Magog is a place where the ancient people of Scythians existed. They have said to existed in Ukraine, southern Russia, and the Caucasus region, around the 8th to 7th centuries BCE. Ironically I've noticed that Christians have been saying that Magog is Russia but after my research I'm convinced part of Ukraine will become the community of Magog directly in line with the biblical prophecy.

https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6735-gog-and-magog
https://www.steppesoffaith.com/apologetics/gog-magog-bible-prophecy

This is real kicker here. A year ago an article from The Jerusalem Post dated APRIL 3, 2022, stated that an Islamic Scholar named Mraweh Nassar says that the Jews are the ones responsible for the war in Ukraine. He says they(the Jews) started the war in Ukraine because they realize that Israel is unstable and their Zionist project will not last for long. It is their intention to move the Jewish nation to Ukraine.

Here is the article: https://www.jpost.com/international/article-703061

Here is another kicker. I found another article online that written on Oct 21st 2023 (this year). This article basically says that the rumors of the Israelis moving to Ukraine is "Russian propaganda". However in the article you see that it was a Ukraine Journalist that stated this rumor and "jokingly agreed" it as a solution to the problem

Here is the article: https://visitukraine.today/blog/2779/war-in-israel-should-we-fear-mass-migration-of-israelis-to-ukraine-as-prophesied-by-the-russian-ipso

Is this a rumor. I don't think so. I think it's factual. Lets also note that Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal and Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov, all of whom are Jewish.

For those of you who know the history of the Jews and Zionism, you know that they are responsible for a series of wars all around the world. One thing to note is that it was Bolsheviks(many of whom were Jews) that destroyed Russia and systemically killed MILLIONS of Russians through the gulags. The Ukraine war is probably a similar version of what the Bolsheviks did in Russia with the exception that it was more cleverly done.

One thing of note, the name Zulquarnain is probably not the real name of the Zulquarnain but what people will refer to him as. Much like Superman is Clark Kent or Batman is actually Bruce Wayne. The name Zulquarnain is a "hero" name of sorts, or probably a title. Only God knows best.

Let me know your views on this topic. I am open to all criticism. But I think I really cleared it with this interpretation. Israel will fall (Sura 17:7). The Israeli Jews will seek out a new "Israel" in Ukraine which the prophesied location of what Magog is supposed to be. What are your thoughts?

Peace,

Kevin

hawk99

Peace KDC501,

Great article, I think that the Jews the United States and Great Britain compose juj majuj.  Give your understanding I would appreciate it.

God bless you

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

KDC501

Quote from: hawk99 on December 30, 2023, 10:06:24 PM
Peace KDC501,

Great article, I think that the Jews the United States and Great Britain compose juj majuj.  Give your understanding I would appreciate it.

God bless you

Peace Hawk99,

The Jews of Magog may be the descendants of many Jews (not only from Israel) but from all across the world. The world is finally waking up to the reality of it's leaders and the power the Zionist Jews have over them. It is my expectation that when the Zionist are defeated in Israel many of the crimes of the Jews and the Zionist will be exposed to the world. This will lead to many nations not wanting them. They will be treated like a pestilence. Unfortunately for them (the Jews) this is their curse which has been brought by their own hands.

The Jews always moan about the fact that they have been exiled/kicked out of many countries. This is true. However what they fail to mention is that THERE ACTIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. Jews have been kicked out of many countries for being exploitative, greedy, racist, committing gross acts such as taking Christian children and sacrificing them (Read about Simon of Trent). The sacrifice of christian children has been a norm among Jews for centuries. For example, there is episode of "The Opera Winfrey Show" where a Jewish woman confirms this. That some Jewish families do ritual sacrifice of babies for various reasons, such as wealth and power.
See here for a summary video: https://rumble.com/v3ymdud-clip-of-a-jewish-woman-describing-generations-of-ritual-child-sacrifice-by-.html

Coincidentally, the Church of Satan was created and established by a Jew named Anton Szandor LaVey. Also for those of you who aren't aware, Freemasonry was also most likely created by Jews. Many of the rituals in Freemasonry are Jewish. The crimes of the Jewish nation and the Zionist go far beyond Gaza. They are steeped in corruption. It is my profound belief that they are as Sura 18:94 says the main "destroyers" or "corruptors" of the earth. They have such a heavy presence in almost everything evil and set at destroying the good in humanity. From the exploitative economic system, the music industry, HOLLYWOOD, the promotion of pedophilia (read up on the Jew John Money) and woke lgbtq ideology, the founders of the Frankfurt school (the first school to promote transgenderism, cultural marxism, destruction of the nuclear family, woke ideology, feminism etc) their presence is there. It cannot be more apparent that Magog consists heavily of Jews. Ask yourself this question, what other group of people has such a high presence of power & corruption on the earth like the Jews?

One thing of note, I've noticed something strange with Sura 18:83. If you add the numbers (18+83) you get the number 101. The number 101 is the emergency number for Gaza and the residents of Palestine.

https://geographicalimaginations.com/2014/07/21/gaza-101/#:~:text=101%20is%20the%20emergency%20number,the%20rest%20of%20occupied%20Palestine.

Maybe this means nothing and it is a coincidence. God knows best.

In addition if you go to Psalms 101 it speaks of a ruling of a righteous king/leader ruling with integrity. This is not seen as a messianic chapter by the Jews but it is seen as messianic by the christians.

1. A Psalm of David. I will sing of mercy and justice; unto Thee, O LORD, will I sing praises.
2. I will give heed unto the way of integrity; oh when wilt Thou come unto me?
I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart.
3. I will set no base thing before mine eyes; {N}
I hate the doing of things crooked; it shall not cleave unto me.
4. A perverse heart shall depart from me; I will know no evil thing.
5. Whoso slandereth his neighbour in secret, him will I destroy; {N}
whoso is haughty of eye and proud of heart, him will I not suffer.
6. Mine eyes are upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me; {N}
he that walketh in a way of integrity, he shall minister unto me.
7. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house; {N}
he that speaketh falsehood shall not be established before mine eyes.
8 Morning by morning will I destroy all the wicked of the land;
to cut off all the workers of iniquity from the city of the LORD.
https://mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt26a1.htm

Peace,

Kevin

shukri

Information Only

I just sent an email to Mr Alban Fejza who has claimed himself as a "God's Clarifying Messenger"
Asking about Gog and Magog in the Quran
I will share his response, if any.
God willing!

Related thread: https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9612399.0
His website: https://submitters.net/
His Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@ClarifyingMessenger/videos

Thank you.
"My Lord, pardon me if I have forgotten or erred"

KDC501

Quote from: shukri on January 01, 2024, 02:18:47 AM
Information Only

I just sent an email to Mr Alban Fejza who has claimed himself as a "God's Clarifying Messenger"
Asking about Gog and Magog in the Quran
I will share his response, if any.
God willing!

Related thread: https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9612399.0
His website: https://submitters.net/
His Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@ClarifyingMessenger/videos

Thank you.

Peace shukri,

I do not know this person. I'm very skeptical of anyone coming out as a messenger of late. Many of them in my view are liars and their intention is to create a cult revolving around their misguided egos. In my understanding there are three types of messengers...

• Messengers who are prophets - These types of messengers no longer exist as Muhammad is seal of all the prophets.
  • Appointed Messengers who are not prophets - These are messengers who are told expressly through divine means (through Gabriel) that they are messengers.
  • Non-Appointed messengers who are not prophets - These are properly the most common messengers. These are messengers who are good men who speak the truth and warn others. They were never told through divine means that they are messengers however they are messengers all the same.

The most common messengers we have today is the third option. Anyone that preaches the truth and warns is a messenger of God. This could be me, you, and many others. However I think this title (of Messengership) should never be used by anyone unless God sends confirmation that you are a messenger. I would never call myself a messenger. I may be one but I would never call myself one. This is a dangerous path to arrogance and pride. I leave these titles to God. God knows best.

Rashad Khalifa was different. Rashad was the first in a very long time to purify the religion of Abraham and simplify it according to the Holy Quran. Pure worship to GOD ALONE and using the QURAN ALONE (exposing the evils of hadiths and sunnah) was the message he delivered. And he provided definitive proof of his messenger-ship by unveiling the code 19. Many argue he was not a messenger because of his footnotes not being fully accurate, however his duty was not to explain the Quran and he was still growing and learning in understanding various teachings of the Quran as well as for those that believed with him. Rashad was no con-man or cultist. He was the real deal. I firmly believe this.

Be wary of men calling themselves messengers today. Many have entered this deen to corrupt it for their own desires.

Peace,

Kevin

shukri

Thanks brother KDC501 for your input.

I also have many doubts about this "Clarifying Messenger" after pondering over many articles on his website
But anyway, since he has declared himself as a new God's messenger to clarify everything about the Quran
I am very keen to hear what he has to say about this "Gog and Magog"
Who or what it is (Gog and Magog) according to his knowledge given by "God".

I'm still waiting for his email!
Thank you.

shukri

Quote from: shukri on January 01, 2024, 08:40:14 PM
Thanks brother KDC501 for your input.

I also have many doubts about this "Clarifying Messenger" after pondering over many articles on his website
But anyway, since he has declared himself as a new God's messenger to clarify everything about the Quran
I am very keen to hear what he has to say about this "Gog and Magog"
Who or what it is (Gog and Magog) according to his knowledge given by "God".

I'm still waiting for his email!
Thank you.

I have received his (Mr Alban Fejza) email today.
Here is the copy paste:

Peace be upon you dear Shukri Ismail,

Once I am done with some more important videos, I will also make a video explaining Gog and Magog. In the meantime, I do imply indirectly in the following video that Gog and Magog are Neanderthal and Denisovans who will be resurrected together with the animals after the end of the Messianic Age. Please see the following video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tj-dJcKH-k and towards the middle of the video, I do mention Neanderthal and Denisovans while referencing the Quranic verses which mention Gog and Magog.

May God bless you!
Alban Fejza

Thanks.

hawk99

Peace shukri KDC501

I earlier stated this:

Quote from: hawk99 on December 30, 2023, 10:06:24 PM
Peace KDC501,

God bless you

I had a discussion with a brother who made an interesting point.  He said the European Jews Rev. 2:9 and the Catholic church compose Gog and Magog.
That is because the Catholic church was/is responsible for investing in colonialism.  The colonialism that created the western powers that have subjugated
a large part of the world today.  He referenced the Papal bull of which I am currently investigating.   https://www.cbc.ca/radio/tapestry/reclaiming-indigenous-spirituality-1.3636858/500-years-ago-pope-gives-permission-to-conquer-indigenous-people-1.3637062

My research continues input is welcome.

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

good logic

Happy new  year brothers and sisters.
Brother hawk.
This might be interesting read. Same old colonialism as they say:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/colonialism

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Emre_1974tr

No, it's wrong theory, just like the superman theory.
[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]