News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Hajj ritual deconstructed using the Qur'an

Started by smmirza1, November 01, 2019, 12:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quincy

Peace, brother.

As your work is completely based on Sam Gerrans' translation, do you also define the word kaabah as ankle-joint? As you stated in the article that the nabatheans used to worship the kaaba:

QuoteThe Kaaba is an idol which was worshipped by the Nabataeans of old [...]

I have the feeling that Sam Gerrans is pushed by his deep and wounded patriotic emotions, as europe was flooded with immigrants with islamic background. I agree with a lot of his views regarding the flat earth and so on but there are some very questionable definitions he made in his translation. He is playing with some words here and there and is claiming that he deciphered the secret of the muqatta'at while arrogantly stating that those ignorant arabs couldn't do. Even though his deciphration is partly based on guesswork. The other thing is that he is in contact with some moles and shills in the truth movement like Patricia Steere and also stated that he used to work for some people of the Elite.

Maybe you should be careful with those eugenic neo-cons.

Wakas

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]