News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Recent posts

Prophets and Messengers / The PROOF that Dhul-Qarnain, A...
Last post by KDC501 - Yesterday at 10:15:54 PM
Dear Brothers,

As promised from my last post I will now post more detailed evidence of the names of Dhul-Qarnain mentioned in the Quran (the one the Jews know as a Messiah Ben Yusef). In my last post I predicted that the Messiah will come preceding an eclipse. This is has not happened, however I do believe that it was a SIGN that the time is nearby. I have no knowledge of when the time will be but I believe that time is very very near. I have made 10 different date predictions from December 2023 to April 2024. None of these predictions have come to past. I've only posted one because I felt certain this would be the date (April 8th 2024). I do believe the time is near. In following the post I will show all the proof for my statement. My next date prediction of the coming of the Messiah is now May 5th 2024. This date is 27 days after the Solar Eclipse on April 8th and it is the 126th day of the Georgian Calandar and the 241st day from the end of year 2024 and this day is 211th day after October 10th 2023. I may be incorrect in my prediction. I will show you why I believe this may be the date in a later post. Only God knows the exact date. Now let's get to the first name of the Messiah mentioned in the Quran: Dhul-Qarnain

The Meaning of the word "Messiah"

In my last post there were some question regarding why I would proclaim this person(Dhul-Qarnain) as THE MESSIAH when Jesus is clearly stated as "the Messiah" in the Holy Quran. My answer to this question is to 'READ THE BIBLE'. Many muslims don't understand the terminology used in the Quran because they don't read the Bible. The term Messiah simply means "one who is anointed by God to do a specific task". Jews regarded prophets, messengers of God and even rabbis as Messiahs. For example Moses who brought the Torah WAS A MESSIAH, so was Joseph, David, Jonah, Elijah etc. The reason why I believe that Jesus is described as the Messiah in the Quran are for three particular reasons

(1) He was a messiah because he was prophet of God given a specific task.
(2) Because the Christians referred to him as a Messiah. Therefore to unite the teachings of Gospel the Torah and the Holy Quran together God used the term "Messiah" to refer to Jesus as a homage to the teachings of Gospel.
(3) Jesus was a used as a sign in the Quran to herald the coming of the one called "King Messiah"...or 'THE MESSIAH' (as referred to by the Jews). The one who will be granted Kingship and authority over the earth. This is foreshadowed heavily in the Quran.

To further elaborate on the third point I urge you to read the following:

(1) The Book of Isaiah Chapter 53 and 42
(2) The Book of Psalms Chapter 2 and 110
(3) The Book of Deuteronomy Chapter 33:13-19

These are just SOME of the text in the Bible that refer to the one called "King Messiah" who will be granted Kingship over the earth. There is also the Book of Ezekiel which refers to THE MESSIAH as "Son of Man" (Note that this can never be a reference to Jesus because Jesus is referred to as the 'Son of Mary'. Jesus never had a father therefore how could he be the "Son of Man" if he never had a father? :nope: )

Now the Jews despite there corruption upon the earth which includes the killing of many of God's prophets and messengers are 100% correct in saying that Jesus was not 'THE MESSIAH' the one referred to as 'KING MESSIAH'. The role of 'KING MESSIAH' is mentioned in the Bible as the following:-

(1) He will be a KING. Jesus was not a King.
(2) He will be granted authority over all the earth during the end of days. Jesus was never granted authority over all the earth.
(3) He will have the power to end wars and bring about world peace. Jesus never had such power.
(4) He will be a descendant of Joseph (Deuteronomy Chapter 33:13-19). Jesus was a descendant of Amram which means he was a descendant of Moses and Aaron.
(5) He will be a Warrior King. He will have military prowess and leadership qualities.
(6) He will be a priest after the ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK. This mentioned in Psalms 110.

Psalms 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent: 'Thou art a priest for ever after the manner of Melchizedek.'

Melchizedek was a King and a Priest of God that LIVED DURING THE PERIOD OF ABRAHAM. He was the King of Salem (Salem is old word for Jerusalem). According to the Bible he anointed Abram (Abraham old name before he was given the name Abraham) gave him a share of tithes.

Genesis 14:18–20 And Melchizedek King of Salem brought out bread and wine: and he was [is] the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, 'Blessed be Abram to the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth, And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand'. And he gave him tithe from all.

Jerusalem for those who are aware of the scripture is where the REAL TEMPLE AND QIBLAH RESIDES. The Al-Asqa mosque is where the old temple once resided. And it is in Jerusalem where the religion of Abraham will be used as beacon to call all peoples of the world to Islam. Not Meeca.

Micah 4:2 Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For from Zion will go forth the law, Even the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

What is interesting about the sign of Melchizedek in the Bible is that this proves that 'KING MESSIAH' will not be Jewish but a person who follows the religion of Abraham. Only someone who studies both the Quran and the Bible will recognize this sign. The Quran says in many places in the Quran 'THIS IS THE RELIGION OF ABRAHAM'. The Jews all this time believe that King Messiah will bring Judaism to world HOWEVER they failed to understand that this sign in the Book of Psalms points to one WHO IS NOT JEWISH, but one who follows the religion of Abraham The Jews don't understand that anyone that follows monotheism (strict adherence to GOD ALONE) would be saved. Doesn't matter your religion as long as you follow God Alone. Dr. Rashad spoke on this many times.

Sura 3:67 Abraham was neither Jewish, nor Christian; he was a monotheist submitter. He never was an idol worshiper.

Sura 4:125 : Who is better guided in his religion than one who submits totally to GOD, leads a righteous life, according to the creed of Abraham: monotheism? GOD has chosen Abraham as a beloved friend.

Sura 2:140 Do you say that Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs were Jewish or Christian? Say, "Do you know better than GOD? Who is more evil than one who conceals a testimony he has learned from GOD? GOD is never unaware of anything you do."

I will make a new post of this in the future...There are also mathematical signs in the Hebrew text that parallels in the signs in the Quran.

So back to Jesus....Did he embody any of the signs mentioned above. Was he a King? A priest following the religion of Abraham? Was he granted authority over the earth? No he did not. Therefore the Jews are correct in that Jesus was not "King Messiah".

Now lets go to the first name of "King Messiah" mentioned in the Holy Quran...Dhul-Qarnain (The Two-Horned One)

Dhul-Qarnain- The Two Horned One (Gematrical Value: 1151 (the 190th prime))

18:83 They ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, "I will narrate to you some of his history.",
18:84 We granted him authority on earth, and provided him with all kinds of means.
18:85 So he followed the means.
18:86 When he reached the far west, he found the sun setting in a vast ocean, and found people there. We said, "O Zul-Qarnain, you can rule as you wish; either punish, or be kind to them."
18:87 He said, "As for he who has transgressed, we will punish him then he will be returned to his Lord and He will punish him an awful punishment."
18:88 "As for he who acknowledges and does good, then he will have the reward of goodness, and we will speak to him simply of our plan."
18:89 Then he followed the means.
18:90 So when he reached the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We did not make any cover except it.
18:91 So it was, and We knew ahead of time about what he intended.
18:92 Then he followed the means.
18:93 When he reached the valley between two palisades, he found people whose language was barely understandable
18:94 They said, "O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?"
18:95 He said, "My Lord has given me great bounties. If you cooperate with me, I will build a barrier between you and them.
18:96 "Bring to me masses of iron." Once he filled the gap between the two palisades, he said, "Blow." Once it was red hot, he said, "Help me pour tar on top of it."
18:97 Thus, they could not climb it, nor could they bore holes in it.
18:98 He said, "This is mercy from my Lord. When the prophecy of my Lord comes to pass, He will cause the dam to crumble. The prophecy of my Lord is truth."
18:99 At that time, we will let them invade with one another, then the horn will be blown, and we will summon them all together.

In the following verses mentioned above here is what we can extrapolate from the story of Dhul-Qarnain:

(1) Dhul-Qarnain name means "Two Horned One". Where did this term come from and who were the "They" that asked Muhammad this question?
(2) Dhul-Qarnain was given great authority on the earth.
(3) Dhul-Qarnain was given great power. Some the 'powers' implied in the Quran are:-

• Strength
  • Power of Navigation. To govern an entire earth you need to know how to reach countries.
  • He was a polyglot. He had knowledge of many languages
  • Leadership skill
  • Flight. Yes he can fly. This is tied to the "Power of Navigation" point. This 'power' is mentioned in the Book of Daniel 7:13...where Prophet Daniel saw one liken unto the 'Son of Man' (King Messiah) in the clouds. This will explain why Dhul-Qarnain is able to travel to the far east and west and go to places and other lands. He's not flying on an airplane, he's flying.

My research has shown me that "King Messiah" will be given power similar to that of an Angel. This makes perfect sense as it will enable the Messiah to easily conquer all the nations of the earth in a short space of time. And when you really look it from a logical standpoint how else would he be able to govern the entire earth? These demonic and corrupt World Governments have a variety of lethal weapons, large armies, and NUCLEAR ARSENAL. The only thing that makes sense is that the Messiah will be granted by God, "Angelic" powers. I believe this is foreshadowed in the Quran. I will show you the proofs I've discovered proving this later on.

Who is the "They"???

Recall, that Sura 18:83 begins,
18:83 They ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, "I will narrate to you some of his history."

Who is the "They" mentioned in this verse? And what does it imply?
The "They" are the Jews. The concept of the coming of "King Messiah" is INGRAINED in Judaism. One of the tenets/principles of faith among Orthodox Jews is the belief of the coming of the Messiah

Read Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_principles_of_faith

The twelfth of Maimonides' 13 principles of faith was: "I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the messiah (mashiach), and though he may tarry, still I await him every day." Orthodox Jews believes that a future Jewish messiah (the Mashiach, "anointed one") will be a king who will rule the Jewish people independently and according to Jewish law.

The Jews have been awaiting the coming of the Messiah for centuries since he is prophesied in the Tanakh (the Hebrew Bible). The Jews were the ones who asked Muhammad this question in Sura 18:83

The Case Of Dhul-Qarnain being Messiah Ben Yusef - PART 1
The Jews believe that two messiahs will appear before the end of the world:

(1) Messiah Ben Yusef - Known as the Suffering Messiah (Read Isaiah 53). He will bear great authority on earth and bear the weight of many troubles of the earth. He will be a descendant of Joseph from the tribe of Ephraim. For future reference, Joseph had two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh. On Jacob (Joseph's father) death bed he blessed Joseph by making his two sons into two separate tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh. So their not 12 tribes but really 13 tribes of Israel. Joseph was given this blessing from Jacob. Messiah Ben Yusef will be a King on Earth and during the last days he will fight Gog and Magog (Gog is the leader of the nation Magog). Magog is a nation that will rebel against the Messiah in the last days. It is my belief that Magog are the descendants of the future vanquished nation of Israel. When the Messiah comes he will evict the Israelis out of Israel for their crimes (Foreshadowed in Sura 59:2) of corruption and evil in the land of Palestine. The remnants of this nation will form a new nation that will rebel against the Messiah during the last days

(2) Messiah Ben David - A descendant of King David. The one the Jews refer to as 'King Messiah'. He will come AFTER Messiah Ben Yusef and will rule a kingdom on 'New Earth' forever.

My research has shown me Messiah Ben Yusef/David is ONE PERSON in two different periods of time.

This is mentioned in Sura 54:55 and Sura 2:30 as "The successor"
Sura 54:55 In a position of honor, at an Mighty King.
This is not talking about God but rather a reference to the Messiah who will be granted Kingship over "New Earth" I will show you the proof later on.

Sura 2:30 Your Lord said to the controllers/angels, "I am placing a successor on earth." They said, "Would You place in it he who would corrupt it, and shed blood, while we sing Your glory, and praise You?" He said, "I know what you do not know."  (37th verse of the Quran, the number 37 is the 12th prime)

The successor is not just simply "Man" but this verse is a reference to the messiah who will granted Kingship over all the earth. This is stated throughout the Hebrew text as the destiny of Messiah. There is many proofs I can show you that proves this statement in the Quran. And I will show you them on a later date for now I will go through the proofs for mathematical proofs for Dhul-Qarnain.

The Case Of Dhul-Qarnain being Messiah Ben Yusef (THE PROOF)- PART 2

The first thing you need to know is that name references to the Messiah are always in PRIME NUMBERS. And some signs are in SEMI-PRIME numbers. I've also discovered that this fact is also true in the Hebrew scriptures. For example, Dhul-Qarnain in Sura 18:83 has a gematrical value of 1151 (190th prime). The other names I've discovered of the Messiah in the Quran are:-

• AHMAD - mentioned in Sura 61:6. AHMAD has a gematrical value of 53 (16th prime). It is located in Sura 61 (the 18th prime). Sum of Sura number (61) and verse number (6) is 67 (the 19th prime). AHMAD IS NOT MUHUMMAD. Muhammad and Ahmad have different meanings. Also AHMAD is a coded reference to the Messiah.
  • Al-Tariq (piercing star) - mentioned in Sura 86:1-3. Al-Tariq mentioned in Sura 86:1 has a GV of 347 (69th prime). Note: Sura 18 was once in the 69 position chronologically... Al-Tariq is a reference to the Star of Jacob prophecy mentioned in the Book of Numbers Chapter 24:17. Star of Jacob prophecy is a well known prophecy that used by both Jews and Christians as a reference to the Messiah.

The above names I will go through the extensive proof that these names are name references to the Messiah. Now lets get to the proof for Dhul-Qarnain

For future reference, a prime number is a number that has two factors, the number 1 and itself. For example, the number 19 is a prime number. It only has the number 1 and itself as a factor. The number 7 is a prime number. The number 11 is a prime number. The number 31 is a prime number. The number 1 however is NOT a prime number. The first prime number is the number 2.

A semi-prime number is a number that has the number 1 and prime numbers as factors. For example, the number 4 is the first semi-prime because it has the factor 2(a prime number) as one of its factors. The second prime number would be the number 6 as it has 1, 2, 3 as factors.

Note: For verse counts I used the following resource from Masjid Tucson's website :-  https://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/wordCount/QuranVerseCount.php

Note: Some of these proofs would not exist without the correction of Sura 9 having 127 verses instead of 129 verses. Rashad Khalifa's life, his work even his death were key signs heralding the coming of the Messiah to come. I will show you the signs at the end of this post....

Fact #1

The name Dhul-Qarnain from Sura 18:83 has a gematrical value of 1151 (the 190th prime). The number 190 is also a multiple of 19 (19x10). https://prime-numbers.info/number/1151
To confirm gematrical value go to : https://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/wordCount/QuranGV.php

Fact # 2

Sura 18:83...the number 83 is the 23rd prime number the number 23 itself is also a prime number. The 9th prime. https://prime-numbers.info/number/83

Fact #3

The sum of 18 and 83 gives you 101 (the 26th prime). https://prime-numbers.info/number/101. The number 101 is a special number that references the messiah. Ironically the Gaza's emergency number is 101.

Palestine in simple gematria has the gematrical value of 101: https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Palestine  :wow  :wow  :wow

Fact #4

Sura 18:83 is the 2221st verse of the Quran. The number 2221 is the 331st prime. https://prime-numbers.info/number/2221

The number of verses from Sura 18:83 (not including in the count) to the end of the Quran (Sura 114:6) is 4013 verses. 4013 is the 554 prime (https://prime-numbers.info/number/4013)

Fact #5

Following from Fact #4, Sura 18:83 is the 2221st verse of the Quran. The number 2221 is the 331 prime. The number 331 is the 67th prime.

The number 331 is also the gematrical value of Ephraim ( אֶפְרַיִם )  in Hebrew! Recall I said that Messiah Ben Yusef is supposed to come from the tribe of Ephraim! To confirm the gematrical value of Ephraim you can go to the following link:-
https://www.shematria.com/index?source=%D7%90%D6%B6%D7%A4%D6%B0%D7%A8%D6%B7%D7%99%D6%B4%D7%9D

Note: 331 is the 67th prime. The number 67 is the 19th prime. Sura 67 was given the name Al-Mulk (Kingship).

Fact #6

The number 1151 (GV of Dhul-Qarnain) is the 47th emirp. An emirp is a prime number that results in a different prime number when the digits are reversed https://prime-numbers.info/article/emirps
So, for example, 1151 when reversed is 1511. The number 1511 is the 240th prime number.
https://prime-numbers.info/number/1511

Ironically, the number 24 is also a sign of the coming of the Messiah. I would explain this later. The number 47 is also a prime number. The 15th prime.

Note: AHMAD was mentioned in Sura 61:6 in the 24th position of the verse.https://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=61&verse=6#(61:6:24)

Fact #7

Sura 18:83 has 38 words and 9 letters. The sum of 38 and 9 is 47. 47 is the 15th prime. Note: David has a gematrical value of 15. I have found signs that point the messiah will have some relation to David.

Fact #8

When you sum the digits in Sura 18:83 you get 9/11....911....The number 911 is the 156th prime.
https://prime-numbers.info/number/911

156 is the gematrical value of Joseph in Hebrew and Arabic! Note: this is also an emergency number for the United States, similar to the number 101 which is an emergency number for Palestine.

Fact #9

The story of Dhul-Qarnain is typically mentioned by Islamic sources to be from Sura 18:83-101. From verse 83 to 101 is exactly 19 verses. The number of words from Sura 18:83 to Sura 18:101 is 211 words (47th prime). Ironically Sura 18:101 has 47 letters.

Note: The number 211 is the gematrical value of Ishmael. This number is 47th prime. Ironically the Sura 47 is the only Sura given the name "Muhammad".  :wow  :wow  :wow #mysteriesofthequran

Fact #10

The Story of Dhul-Qarnain is from Sura 18:83 to Sura 18:101. If you sum all the sura numbers you get 342 (19x18). If you sum the verse numbers from 83 to 101 you get 1748 (19x92). If you sum both numbers you get 342+1748 = 2090 (19x110)....110 is the number of verses in Sura 18 and 110 is the number of years Joseph lived for according to the Bible.

Fact #11

Sura 18 is the ONLY SURA IN THE QURAN with 110 verses. 110 is the number of years Joseph lived for according to the Bible.

Fact #12

Sura 18 has 1583 words. This number is the 250th prime. https://prime-numbers.info/number/1583
This word count can be confirmed at https://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/wordCount/QuranGVwords.php

The number 1583 is the 250 prime and the 76th emirp. The number 76 is a multiple of 19 (19x4)

Fact #13
The word 'Messiah' is mentioned 11 times in the Holy Quran. To confirm go here: https://corpus.quran.com/search.jsp?q=messiah

The word is first mentioned in the Sura 3:45 in the 11th position.
From Sura 3:45(not included in the count) to Sura 18:83 (included) is 1883 verses...18...83  :wow

What is even more surprising is that Sura 3:45 is the 156th verse from the end of Sura 3! If you count from the last verse in Sura 3 (verse 200) backwards to Sura 3:45 ...you get 156 verses. 156 is the gematrical value of Joseph in Hebrew and Arabic.

Fact #14

The first appearance of prophet "Jesus" occurs in Sura 2:87. The number of verses from Sura 2:87 to 18:83 is 2127, the 610th semi-prime. Plus if you sum the verses and the sura numbers you get 2+87+18+83=190(19x10). Dhul-Qarnain has a gematrical value of 1151 (190th prime).
Jesus is tied to the appearance of the Messiah.

As Jesus was mistaken by some earlier Jews as THE MESSIAH. It is only natural that in some way Jesus in the Quran would be used as a sign to herald the coming of THE MESSIAH who is expected to come during the end of times.

These are just some of the signs I've discovered. Now lets look at how Rashad Khalifa's life, work and death were all signs heralding the coming of Messiah.
This will blow your mind  :elektro:

Dr. Rashad Khalifa - A Heralding of the Coming Of The Messiah

For future reference, this is not something that was claimed by Dr.Rashad Khalifa. These are OBSERVATIONS that I have made that have convinced me that Rashad Khalifa's life was a heralding of the coming of "King Messiah". They also further PROVE that Dr. Khalifa was indeed a messenger of God. Here is the proof....

Fact #1

The gematrical value of the name Rashad in Arabic is 505. The number 505 is 156th semi-prime https://prime-numbers.info/number/505.
The number 156 is the gematrical value of Joseph in Hebrew and Arabic. In addition, 505 is 101x5....Remember the number 101...

Fact #2

Dr. Rashad Khalifa claimed that Sura 9 had 127 verses. What is interesting about the number 127 is that this number is the 31st prime. Dr. Khalifa died on the January 31st 1990.

Fact #3

Dr. Rashad Khalifa was born on November 19th 1935. November is the 11th month of year. Joseph was the 11th son of Jacob. In addition the number 11 is only mentioned in one place in the Quran. Sura 12:4

12:4 When Joseph said to his father: "My father, I have seen eleven planets and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating to me."

This dream is a messianic dream. It not only depicts the future of Joseph but the DESCENDANT of Joseph who will be given Kingship. The number 11 is the 5th prime.

Another unknown fact: Rashad was born on the 19th day of November. The number 19 is the 8th prime. He died on Jan. 31st. 31 is the 11th prime. If you sum the prime number positions 8 and 11 you get 19.

Fact #4

Dr. Rashad Khalifa discovered Code 19 in the year 1974. In 1985 Dr. Rashad Khalifa claimed that the verses Sura 9:128-129 did not belong in the Quran. This is an eleven year gap!!!
Edo
Fun fact: Sura 74 is where the miracle of code 19 is declared (Sura 74:30-31) This was explained by Dr. Rashad Khalifa and another scholar Edip Yuskel... what was not know was the fact that Sura 74 is 25th semi-prime. The number 25 is (5x5)...Rashad's gematrical name value is 505.

Fun Fact: Rashad Khalifa stated that he discovered code 19 in January 1974. This means he was 38(19x2) years old when he discovered code 19. Note: Rashad was born in November 11th 1935

Sura 38 is the ONLY sura when you sum the number of verses (78) you get 126. Sura 61:6 the prophecy of AHMAD(another ref. to the Messiah) has 126 letters.

Fact #5
The name Rashad has 6 letters, and the name Khalifa has 7 letters. If you juxtapose 6 and 7 you get the number 67. The number 67 is the 19th prime.

Fact #6

He was born in the year 1935...The number 35 is the 13th semi-prime. Rashad Khalifa has 13 letters...In addition, the word "Messiah" has a gematrical value of 149 (the 35th prime).

Fact #7
Recall that Dr. Rashad Khalifa claimed that Sura 9 had 127 verses. The 127th verse of the Quran is Sura 2:120. This verse has exactly 31 words. 127 is the 31st prime and the number 31 is the 11th prime. The number 11 is a messianic number (Sura 12:4) 

Fact #8 - The Biggest Sign ..... :wow  :wow  :wow

Dr. Rashad Khalifa claimed that he had a vision on December 21st 1971. This is mentioned here : https://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/appendices/appendix2verify.html

The number of days from his day of birth November 19th 1935 to December 21st 1971 is exactly 13,181 days or 1883 weeks exact....18...83...(Sura 18:83). NOT ONE DAY OFF!

Verify here: https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=19&m1=11&y1=1935&d2=21&m2=12&y2=1971

The number of days 13181 is also divisible by 1883. 13181 is 1883x7 https://prime-numbers.info/number/13182#google_vignette

Fact #9 - Another Big Sign  :wow  :wow  :wow

Following from Fact #8. Rashad Khalifa was 36 years , 1 month and 2 days old. Dr. Khalifa stated that he was told by Angel Gabriel that Sura 36:3 was about him.
View Here:

Sura 36:3..... 36 years old...1 month, 2 days old...36....(1+2=3)...36...3

Note: Sura 36 is the only sura that has 83 verses! Prophecy of Dhul-Qarnain is in Sura 18:83...

Fact #10

"Rashad" means "to uphold the right guidance" and Khalifa means "successor" or "ruler". When you put these words together it means the successor who will uphold righteousness. The Messiah is God's successor that is mentioned in Sura 2:30 (37th verse of the Quran). This verse has 110 letters and 28 words. Sura 18:83 is the 28th verse from the end of Sura 18. 110 is a messianic number that relates to Messiah Ben Yusef. And the number 37 is the 12th prime. Ironically, Genesis 37 is where the Story of Joseph and his 12 brothers begins.

Rashad Khalifa was God's messenger. And his life was heralding the coming of the one Jews call "King Messiah". These proofs are indisputable.

Why 18??

Why the number 18? Well one obvious reason is that the 18 is considered a very lucky number in Judaism. For example it is customary for Jews to donate in multiple of 18.

Read here: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/judaism-numbers/

The article states:

Gematria is the Jewish practice of assigning a numerical value to each letter and then adding up the value of certain words. Perhaps the most famous example is that the numerical value of the word chai, which means life, is 18. Eighteen is therefore considered a lucky Jewish number and Jews often give monetary gifts in multiples of eighteen (e.g. $18 or $180).

In addition, the central Jewish prayer, the Amidah, is known as the Shemonah Esreh, literally "the Eighteen" because it was originally composed of 18 blessings. Today, it has 19 blessings, but it is still called the Shemonah Esreh.

The word for "life" in hebrew is chai and it has a gematrical value of 18.

The Messiah is basically a gift, a mercy from God to humanity at it's darkest hour.

One of The Great Miracles - Sura 74:35

Code 19 is not the only great miracle of the last days. The Messiah will also be a great miracle and mercy for humanity.
The number of verses from Sura 61:6 (AHMAD prophecy) to Sura 74:35 is 361 verses (19x19)

An-Nasr - The Divine Support/The Helper: Sura 110

Sura 110 is not only referring to the code 19. This sura is specifically talking about the coming of the Messiah and how this will be a great victory for humanity as his coming will propel humanity to join the religion of Abraham in groups. The Messiah will also help bring about world peace, hold world leaders to account, free the captives, liberate etc. His coming will propel the religion of Abraham to dominate all other religions on earth.

Read Isaiah 61. I am convinced this is talking about the Messiah and the people of Palestine who I believe are the descendants of Amram and Levi.

The Messiah through God's help will liberate the people of Palestine.

Fact #1
The number 110 is a reference number of the messiah, as Joseph died at the age of 110 and Sura 18 is the only sura with 110 verses.

Fact #2
Sura 110 has 19 words. If you include the BISMILLAH you have a total of 23 words. 23 is a ref. number of the Messiah. (Sura 18:83, the number 83 is the 23rd prime).

Fact #3
Sura 110:1-3 states
110:1 When the victory/help of God and conquest comes.
110:2 You will see people entering into God's system in groups.
110:3 You shall glorify your Lord's grace, and seek His forgiveness. He is the Redeemer.
Sura 110:1 is the 23rd verse from the END OF QURAN.

Fact #4
From Sura 74:35 (One of The Great Miracles) to Sura 110:1 is 684 verses (19x36)...Recall Sura 36 is the only Sura with 83 verses. Plus the number 684 when you add the digits you get the number 18.

Fact #5

From Sura 18:83 to Sura 110:1 there are exactly 3990 verses BETWEEN these two verses. 3990 is a multiple of 19 (19x210)

Fact #6 - AHMAD

From Sura 61:6 (AHMAD prophecy) to Sura 110:1 is exactly 1045 verses. The number 1045 is also a multiple of 19 (19x55). Note: The number 55 is the 19th semi-prime ironically Rashad's name in Arabic is 505...The numbers are not the same but similar looking  :o ...55

In the next post, I will show you some of the signs I discovered proving AHMAD (GV:53) is another name of the Messiah. AHMAD is NOT MUHAMMAD. It is a coded name reference King Messiah/Dhul-Qarnain.

To be continued!

Discuss Latest World News / Re: How can we see the Palesti...
Last post by almarh0m - April 30, 2024, 09:10:16 PM
Profs Urge NYT to Probe False Oct. 7 Rape Story
April 30, 2024
Save
More than 50 journalism professors call for an independent review into the debunked NYT story "Screams Without Words."

The New York Times headquarters, 620 Eighth Avenue, 2019. (Ajay Suresh, CC BY 2.0, Wikimedia Commons)

By Julia Conley
Common Dreams

Nothing can "reverse the damage done to Palestine and to Palestinians," said the professors, "but the Times could still reverse some of the damage it has done to itself with its silence."

A front-page New York Times story that Israel used to galvanize public support for its U.S.-backed assault on Gaza must be subject to an independent review, more than 50 journalism professors said in a letter to the newspaper on Monday, as growing protests signified widespread outrage over the destruction that followed the bombshell article.

The professors, many of whom worked as full-time journalists before turning to academia, wrote to Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger, executive editor Joe Kahn, and international editor Philip Pan, calling for a "thorough and independent review" into the article "Screams Without Words: Sexual Violence on Oct. 7."

The letter urged the newspaper to form a commission made up of journalism experts to examine the "reporting, editing, and publishing processes" for the story.

The article came under scrutiny shortly after it was published, having been reported by not only international correspondent Jeffrey Gettleman but also two inexperienced freelancers based in Israel. One, Anat Schwartz, is a "former air force intelligence official" with whom the Times cut ties after it was revealed that she had "liked" a social media post calling for Gaza to be turned into a "slaughterhouse."

"It appears that extraordinary trust was invested in these individuals and the Times would benefit from publicly explaining the circumstances that justified such unusual reliance on freelancers for such an important story," the professors wrote. The academics included Mohamad Bazzi of New York University, Shahan Mufti of University of Richmond, and Jeff Cohen, who retired from Ithaca College.

Mufti joined Northwestern University assistant professor Steven Thrasher in gathering the signatures. He told The Washington Post that after "serious consideration and deliberation," the academics "came to the conclusion that this is necessary."

'Facts' Without Evidence

In addition to questions that have been raised about Schwartz's and Sella's experience and bias, the professors pointed to the newspaper's acknowledgment on March 26 that "new video evidence 'undercut' some important details" in "Screams Without Words," as well as Gettleman's comment suggesting he did not view the information in the story as hard "evidence."

"Can the paper 'establish' fact if its own reporter does not consider his information 'evidence'?" asked the professors.

In March, a spokesperson for Kibbutz Be'eri told The Intercept that victims of the Hamas-led attack on southern Israel were not sexually assaulted, and the family of one woman who was a key figure in "Screams Without Words" has denied the report's graphic details of sexual abuse were true.

The Intercept also wrote that in reporting on the alleged sexual assaults, Schwartz relied on interviews with a rescue group that was "documented to have mishandled evidence and spread multiple false stories about the events of October 7, including debunked allegations of Hamas operatives beheading babies."

Al Jazeera journalist Laila Al-Arian called Monday's letter a "major development" and urged the Times to "do the right thing."

The methods used by Schwartz, The Intercept noted earlier this month, were the building blocks for a story that "instantly served as a powerful reference in a mounting campaign waged by Israel and its supporters" to excuse Israel's assault on Gaza.

"The impact of The New York Times story is impossible to fathom," the professors wrote.

"This is wartime and in the minds of many people, the Times' story fueled the fire at a pivotal moment when there might have been an opportunity to contain it before, as the International Court of Justice has ruled, the situation devolved into the 'plausible' realm of genocide. Considering these grave circumstances, we believe that the Times must waste no time in extending an invitation for an independent review."

External Review 'Appropriate'

An missile attack on Gaza in October, 2023. (Ali Hamad of APAimages for WAFA, Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA 3.0)

The article, said one signatory, Sandy Tolan of the University of Southern California, was published "as the death toll mounted in Gaza, and criticism was beginning to focus more on Israel."

"Being cognizant of the potential damages of and consequences of the timing," Tolan told the Post, "given that it didn't appear to be as well-reported as it should have been, there's all the more reason why an external review is appropriate."

The signatories pointed out that there is significant precedent for newspapers conducting independent reviews of articles that have raised questions about bias and veracity.

"If an independent review finds that the Times did nothing gravely wrong, then it will be a win not just for the Times but for all journalism," the professors wrote.

"In the worst case, if an investigation does find remarkable errors or negligence in the way the newsroom operated, nothing that the Times would do in response could ever reverse the damage done to Palestine and to Palestinians but the Times could still reverse some of the damage it has done to itself with its silence."

"Doing nothing, however," they added, "and allowing a cloud of doubt to hang over this historically consequential story will ensure that all the journalism that The New York Times produces in the course of this conflict will remain under a dark shadow."

Julia Conley is a staff writer for Common Dreams.

Views expressed in this article and may or may not reflect those of Consortium News.

Post Views: 1,947
Tags: A.G. Sulzberger Anat Schwartz Jeff Cohen Jeffrey Gettleman Jo
Discuss Latest World News / Re: How can we see the Palesti...
Last post by 111111 - April 30, 2024, 10:37:03 AM
peace:

How can we see the Palestine- Israel conflict from a Qur'an alone perspective

a clear question is stated and the hypocrite only speak of the nonsense of good and evil, peace and love, love each other.

What the quran ordains in a situation like the current one:

4:75And what is it with you? You do not fight in the cause of Allah and for oppressed men, women, and children who cry out, "Our Lord! Deliver us from this land of oppressors! Appoint for us a saviour; appoint for us a helper—all by Your grace."
4:76Believers fight for the cause of Allah, whereas disbelievers fight for the cause of the Devil. So fight against Satan's ˹evil˺ forces. Indeed, Satan's schemes are ever weak.

that if the palestinians were Muslim. but they are a people living on tradition rather than the word of Allah in quran and previous scriptures. they are more alike to the jews.

Mslim are the aouther layers of bark of the tree of Allah. Mumin are the core. the hypocrite are the dirt that adderes to the bark.
General Issues / Questions / Re: Know Arabic before talking...
Last post by good logic - April 30, 2024, 02:16:20 AM
Of course translations of Qoran will never replace the "original sent Qoran".

But each individual will have to wrestle his/her own translation from the original.
No one will understand Qoran, no matter how much Arabic they know, unless they use all the tools and knowledge available to them, then seek The Creator of Qoran for guidance and help.

The crucial part is to make the initial decision to search Qoran with honesty and sincerity . Make the effort with all your heart and mind and seek GOD Alone ,if your true conviction matches your intention to learn and submit, then that is a good point to start the journey of learning Qoran.

At the end one has to translate Qoran for themselves by themselves,to try to understand their message from Qoran.
GOD has set up His message tailored for each individual to search/study/...to find his/her message and live by it.Or leave alone, as any other motives/intentions that are "for show off/pretence/to ridicule..." will only backfire on the individual.

GOD has not put any responsibility on anyone to explain/translate Qoran for others. If they try to do any good with Qoran , it is to their own benefit or to do any bad with it will be for their own detriment.

Yes, simple and logical way is for one to try to understand their own message to save themselves. This is for their own success and benefit.
Language problems and life trials are for all of us to deal with regardless.
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
Christianity/Judaism/Others / Re: Manifestations of Spiritua...
Last post by Emre_1974tr - April 29, 2024, 09:17:23 PM
Speaking of spiritualism, let us reproduce the video we have prepared on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA38GeVM6k
Quranic Divinity / Re: The Qur'an corrects the mi...
Last post by Emre_1974tr - April 29, 2024, 08:56:05 PM
Quote from: Emre_1974tr on January 12, 2024, 08:55:28 PMAs can be seen, there is no rajm (stoning), headscarf, communism, black stone, aggression/oppression, circumcision in the Qur'an, i.e. in Islam.

And there are no practices such as holy people, poverty and asceticism in the Qur'an. But these are again in the false Bible.

Islam forbids them. Holy Quran forbids these pagan beliefs and practices in the false Bible. In the same way, the holy Qur'an forbids slavery, whereas the false Bible allows slavery.

In short, it is interesting to note that today's Christians and Jews live like Muslims according to the Quran, while today's Muslims live like Christians. It is the Christians and Jews who are supposed to follow the false biblical practices such as not eating seafood, stoning, circumcision, poverty, headscarves, etc. In the Holy Qur'an, these things never exist.
Questions/Comments on the Quran / Testing your Quranic Arabic
Last post by Euphoric - April 29, 2024, 06:12:37 PM
Know Arabic https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9612620.msg443711;topicseen#msg443711

Is this ayah general or specific?

أَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِدُلُوكِ الشَّمْسِ إِلَىٰ غَسَقِ اللَّيْلِ وَقُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ إِنَّ قُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ كَانَ مَشْهُودًا
17:78

Knowing that will put this verse in its proper place.
General Issues / Questions / Know Arabic before talking abo...
Last post by Euphoric - April 29, 2024, 05:07:56 PM
The Qur'an identifies itself being in Arabic:

"an Arabic Qur'an." 12:2, 20:113, 41:03, 42:07, 43:03

"an Arabic judgement" 13:37

"this is a speech in Arabic" 16:103

"Arabic tongue" 26:195, 46:12

Therefore, a translation is not Qu'ran.

From islamawakened website, in English, there are over 50 different translations only based off Hafs reading. Translations are the interpreters understanding and do not represent the Qur'an. Even Lane's Lexicon is an interpretation.

Again, these translations are not Qur'an.

Not knowing at least some Arabic results in getting primary and secondary school grammar wrong: differences between male vs female, singular vs dual vs plural, name vs description, general vs specific, literal vs figurative...

Basics such as these alone can lead people to having erroneous and bizarre conclusions. You do not have to be a native speaker or even fluent, but knowing at least B level should be the minimum requirement.

The Qur'an should be taken seriously. It is not a notes book where we can practice our intellectualism with weird ideas that are alien to the Arabic language.

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on April 29, 2024, 05:05:20 AMSpeaking of narcissistic energy vampires, let's remember the subject:

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9612021.0

And, These perverted satanic narcissists will try to hinder you and lure you into their evil with their cries. But terrible disasters await these oppressors both in this world and in the Hereafter.
Dr. Javad destroyed him in 23 minutes, to which he refused to respond and changed the topic introducing red herrings debating "others."

They are the most ignorant, akin to many on this website who post nonsensical thoughts without comprehension.