News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Old member

Started by Ronin, October 23, 2023, 09:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronin

Peace all,

I am an old member. But I am not old (not yet). Unfortunately, I have lost the password of my email and my profile. Consequently, I haven't posted for a long time and can't log in to my old profile. In any case, I have returned to the forum and created a new profile. I'd like to participate in conversations/discussions on FM to learn from others and share some of my thoughts. I'd also like to share some information and some findings which I hope you will find helpful and useful.

There are many things I value in life such as my faith and quranic studies, family, work, career/education and business, information/knowledge, solitude and networking, travelling, various forms of social media, tv shows and movies, music, art, fashion/clothes, sports and games.

When it comes to my faith, I try to take an inclusive approach to islam. The quran says Abraham and his sons, Joseph and Jacob submitted to God (2:132 and 12:101). Therefore, the quran says "islam" (submission) existed before Prophet Muhammed (pbuh). Also, the quran guides people to call themselves muslims (49:14). The quran never says that a person should call himself or herself a sunni, shia, sufi, alawite, quranist, ismaili or ahmadiyya. Nevertheless, the quran doesn't forbid a person from calling himself or herself a sunni, shia, sufi, alawite, quranist, ismaili or ahmadiyya. Moreover, the quran never says that you have to proclaim that you are a "muslim." Also, the quran never says that you have to use the arabic word "muslim" when you call yourself a "muslim." Thus, if you want to call yourself a "muslim", you can say it in any language you want. For instance, if you speak english with someone, you can tell them you are a "submitter." Because the arabic word "muslim" means "submitter" in english. I don't think "islam" is an arabized faith and that the word "islam" and the word "muslim" can't or shouldn't be translated to other languages. I think "islam" is a universal faith. In closing, I'd like to say that the quran says being a "muslim" is an evolving thing and that one has to work on being a "muslim" as long as one lives (3:102).

good logic

Peace Ronin.
Welcome back.
Some good points,let us add some other very important points about "Islam to GOD Alone":

Say, "Shall I accept other than God as a Lord and Master, when He is the Initiator of the heavens and the earth, and He feeds but is not fed?" Say, "I am commanded to be the most devoted Muslim- submitter-, and, `Do not be an idol worshiper.' "
قُل أَغَيرَ اللَّهِ أَتَّخِذُ وَلِيًّا فاطِرِ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالأَرضِ وَهُوَ يُطعِمُ وَلا يُطعَمُ قُل إِنّى أُمِرتُ أَن أَكونَ أَوَّلَ مَن أَسلَمَ وَلا تَكونَنَّ مِنَ المُشرِكينَ

This means there is only one Lord. No other human should be taken as lord . One can call themselves anything they want as long as they are not committing shirk-idol worship-.
Then:
Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "God's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods* beside God." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."
قُل أَىُّ شَىءٍ أَكبَرُ شَهٰدَةً قُلِ اللَّهُ شَهيدٌ بَينى وَبَينَكُم وَأوحِىَ إِلَىَّ هٰذَا القُرءانُ لِأُنذِرَكُم بِهِ وَمَن بَلَغَ أَئِنَّكُم لَتَشهَدونَ أَنَّ مَعَ اللَّهِ ءالِهَةً أُخرىٰ قُل لا أَشهَدُ قُل إِنَّما هُوَ إِلٰهٌ وٰحِدٌ وَإِنَّنى بَرىءٌ مِمّا تُشرِكونَ

GOD Alone as an authority and source of His deen. . Any other authority or source for GOD s deen is shirk-Putting a partner with GOD- Like for example men s books/hadiths/sunnah...i.e only follow what GOD has revealed- GOD s revelations:

Who is more evil than one who lies about God, or rejects His revelations? The transgressors never succeed.
وَمَن أَظلَمُ مِمَّنِ افتَرىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَو كَذَّبَ بِـٔايٰتِهِ إِنَّهُ لا يُفلِحُ الظّٰلِمونَ

Qoran  says that Idol Worshipers Deny Their Idolatry-like in all religions that follow men s authority and men s words/hadiths...:

On the day when we summon them all, we will ask the idol worshipers, "Where are the idols you set up?"
وَيَومَ نَحشُرُهُم جَميعًا ثُمَّ نَقولُ لِلَّذينَ أَشرَكوا أَينَ شُرَكاؤُكُمُ الَّذينَ كُنتُم تَزعُمونَ
Their disastrous response will be, "By God our Lord, we never were idol worshipers."*
ثُمَّ لَم تَكُن فِتنَتُهُم إِلّا أَن قالوا وَاللَّهِ رَبِّنا ما كُنّا مُشرِكينَ
Note how they lied to themselves, and how the idols they had invented have abandoned them.
انظُر كَيفَ كَذَبوا عَلىٰ أَنفُسِهِم وَضَلَّ عَنهُم ما كانوا يَفتَرونَ

GOD Alone is the sole authority and judge of His deen His scripture is the only source to be followed:
Look what GOD is saying to the messenger about those who claim are following him in "Traditional Islam":

Your people have rejected this, even though it is the truth. Say, "I am not a guardian over you."
وَكَذَّبَ بِهِ قَومُكَ وَهُوَ الحَقُّ قُل لَستُ عَلَيكُم بِوَكيلٍ

GOD s deen requires only GOD s guidance. GOD Alone guides:

Such is God's guidance, with which He guides whomever He chooses from among His servants. Had any of them fallen into idolatry, their works would have been nullified.
ذٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّهِ يَهدى بِهِ مَن يَشاءُ مِن عِبادِهِ وَلَو أَشرَكوا لَحَبِطَ عَنهُم ما كانوا يَعمَلونَ
Those were the ones to whom we have given the scripture, wisdom, and prophethood. If these people disbelieve, we will substitute others in their place, and the new people will not be disbelievers.
أُولٰئِكَ الَّذينَ ءاتَينٰهُمُ الكِتٰبَ وَالحُكمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكفُر بِها هٰؤُلاءِ فَقَد وَكَّلنا بِها قَومًا لَيسوا بِها بِكٰفِرينَ
These are the ones guided by God; you shall be guided in their footsteps. Say, "I do not ask you for any wage. This is but a message for all the people."
أُولٰئِكَ الَّذينَ هَدَى اللَّهُ فَبِهُدىٰهُمُ اقتَدِه قُل لا أَسـَٔلُكُم عَلَيهِ أَجرًا إِن هُوَ إِلّا ذِكرىٰ لِلعٰلَمينَ

Otherwise if we do not value GOD and His revelation/words, how can we expect His guidance?
And GOD s last revelation ,Qoran is the only source for His deen to be followed:

This too is a blessed scripture-Qoran- that we have revealed, confirming the previous scriptures, that you may warn the most important community* and all those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter will believe in this (scripture), and will observe the Salat.
وَهٰذا كِتٰبٌ أَنزَلنٰهُ مُبارَكٌ مُصَدِّقُ الَّذى بَينَ يَدَيهِ وَلِتُنذِرَ أُمَّ القُرىٰ وَمَن حَولَها وَالَّذينَ يُؤمِنونَ بِالـٔاخِرَةِ يُؤمِنونَ بِهِ وَهُم عَلىٰ صَلاتِهِم يُحافِظونَ

GOD s revelation-words- are fully detailed and complete for our salvation
Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.
أَفَغَيرَ اللَّهِ أَبتَغى حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذى أَنزَلَ إِلَيكُمُ الكِتٰبَ مُفَصَّلًا وَالَّذينَ ءاتَينٰهُمُ الكِتٰبَ يَعلَمونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِن رَبِّكَ بِالحَقِّ فَلا تَكونَنَّ مِنَ المُمتَرينَ
The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.
وَتَمَّت كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدقًا وَعَدلًا لا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمٰتِهِ وَهُوَ السَّميعُ العَليمُ

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

pogaroct

Travel far enough you meet yourself. You're unique, nothing can replace you.

cryptocurrency stock

Ronin

Quote from: good logic on October 24, 2023, 07:19:55 AM
Peace Ronin.
Welcome back.

Peace gl, 

Thank you mister. I am eager to fully reunite with our community and almost nothing would make me happier than to join discussions, read others posts and write my own posts on a regular basis. But I can't make FM a priority these days. Unfortunately, I have no time for that.