News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

If "Only Allah", then "Allah Alone" is our watchword

Started by drfazl, December 10, 2012, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreedomStands

Quote from: faruk on August 08, 2015, 03:57:22 AM
So ,  the patient has to pay 2000$ after he is cured of his heart disease without being done heart surgery or before cure when he meets drfazl?
No body associate the doctor to a god except few ignorant illiterates. Usually people pray to god even before and during surgery. These people does not rely only on doctors , let alone make shirk. They know that if Allah wills (except aetheists may be), only then the operation will be successful. So many patients die during and after surgery. Doctors also know that. Doctors are merely a tool.

Exactly, just like drfazl is a tool in every sense of the word too. Except his prayers do nothing to "move" Allah.

Let us see what functions drfazl serves:

drfazl serves the function of saying or implying to the people "Allah does not create everything".
drfazl serves the function of robbing those in desperation and sickness in exchange for "prayers" he utters, also giving them the impression of being an intercessor with God.
drfazl serves the function of teaching everyone what it is to be a spreader of shirk and criminal thievery of those in desperation, and of little wealth (since the Tamilnadu population are generally not very wealthy, where 2000USD is a huge sum even for Americans)

drfazl also serves the function of encouraging the spread of disease among the people by saying "do not take any medicine, antibiotics, or medical measures to fight infections and disease"

drfazl is WITHOUT A DOUBT an agent of Allah. That does not mean he is good. Everyone is an agent and slave of Allah, serving the purpose Allah created for them to perform, and they do not fail in it in the slightest, because ALLAH does not fail in accomplishing EXACTLY as Allah wills, there is no diversion from it.

Likewise, the one known as "Demon" (that is me), is serving the function Allah intends too.

Can drfazl defy the will of Allah? Does drfazl control the will of Allah?

drfazl is the Slave of God. Just like all those who might enter the hellfire are God's slaves, and those who enter paradise as well.

To be the bound and fettered slave of God does not mean you are necessarily "good".

We see here drfazl, the robber of the poor, yet no poor person can be robbed by him or deceived by him except as Allah wills. He is just a tool.
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
This may answer many questions!
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]
Kindly email me: [email]foxyfoxgames@gmail.com[/email]

Inba

May Allah guide us in the right path

Im a doctor by profession. When i was doing my 2nd year in mbbs i had flashes of light in eyes and frequent blackout in my sight. Went to an ophthalmologist,he diagnosed it as retinal detachment and insisted me to do a laser surgery immediately or else i will lose my sight. At that time i came to know about dr.fazl through one of my friend who was already in this way for the past 5 years. I met him in person and he taught me about believing in the unseen god, the one god - allah. He guided me to read quran and how to apply its ayats in real life. Even though born as a hindu,i realised that im in a righteous way and shed my religious practices and customs. I was trying to be in the path of quran and to make allah as my only abode. I became a humanbeing rather than a person with religious identities. Ultimately my illness in my eyes reduced day by day and atlast my dis-ease changed into ease. Then i realised and strongly believed that all the diseases are because of the dis-ease of the mind. My husband also had a fracture in his arm and got cured by allah's mercy. There are many people in tamilnadu following this way and leading a peaceful life. Escaping from adversities of modern medicine and its side effects. Money is not everything in life, poor or rich, compared to the peaceful life we get through this way, any amount of money is worth spending in this cause. Not just 2000 USD even 20000 USD for that, if allah wishes so. Drfazl is not insisting the patient to pay money first but to pay whenever the patient is blessed with money and a will to pay. Poor or rich,he initially gets whatever the patient is able to afford.

HEY FREEDOM STANDS,you dont know whats going on here. Why do u keep talking about money? Did anybody from here complained u that drfazl is robbing their money? What do you know about us(people of tamilnadu)? Many people and families here in our state are living their life peacefully without any trace of a medicine in their blood for the past 15-20 years. Still more there are so many natural births taking place,truly natural, such that even the embryo hasnt seen a single speck of medicine throughout its growth in the uterus and eventually leading a purest form of life without vaccines and medicines. They are the living proofs for the demise of modern medicine. As a doctor i know the adverse effects of each drug and surgeries,how a patient suffers for the rest of their life.  Can you atleast live for one year without taking a pill for any illness you suffer from? ,taking help only with quran and allah.

FreedomStands

Quote from: Inba on August 08, 2015, 02:36:05 PM

HEY FREEDOM STANDS,you dont know whats going on here. Why do u keep talking about money? Did anybody from here complained u that drfazl is robbing their money? What do you know about us(people of tamilnadu)? Many people and families here in our state are living their life peacefully without any trace of a medicine in their blood for the past 15-20 years. Still more there are so many natural births taking place,truly natural, such that even the embryo hasnt seen a single speck of medicine throughout its growth in the uterus and eventually leading a purest form of life without vaccines and medicines. They are the living proofs for the demise of modern medicine. As a doctor i know the adverse effects of each drug and surgeries,how a patient suffers for the rest of their life.  Can you atleast live for one year without taking a pill for any illness you suffer from? ,taking help only with quran and allah.

"HEY FREEDOM STANDS"

Hi there!

",you dont know whats going on here."

Ah, yes, do inform me!

"Why do u keep talking about money?"

Because no one should ask for money for "prayers" or the work of Allah, it is like charging money for "air". It is criminal fraud. Thank you for asking.

"Did anybody from here complained u that drfazl is robbing their money?"

Yes, there has been one person named FreedomStands who is complaining quite a bit about drfazl robbing those in need by selling them "prayers" and the work of Allah, this is criminal fraud, it can never rightfully be sold for a price, drfazl says Allah is doing the healing then why is drfazl getting paid? If drfazl says he is doing the healing or he has some "Share" with Allah as an intercessor on behalf of people, again he is doing shirk, and the payment for shirk is not 2000USD, it is a different price.

"What do you know about us(people of tamilnadu)?"

I know that you people of Tamilnadu might have a tendency towards idolatry, as did your ancestors, according to drfazl himself who said the people there tend towards taking people as Saints and Gods, an old tradition, was drfazl lying when he said this? Was history lying when they said the Tamilnadu people also have this tendency? It is a mercy of Allah, also known as Lord Shiva, that he is informing you of a better way, and maybe you will profit from the Auspicious One's recommendation that you leave off shirk. You will not be able to do it though except as Allah wills.

I am also aware that the Tamilnadu people are not in a condition economically where 2000USD is a small sum, especially considering 2000USD is a huge amount of money even in the USA, whereas the Tamilnadu has a much lower level of economy and money at this time so 2000USD is even huger over there. Even if drfazl charged 1 rupee or less, one micro unit, or a grain of grass for "prayers" that Allah performs and enacts, this would be a crime, even more so if he is saying he deserves such a payment, of even a grain of dust, because of some intercessory involvement of his. He is here to show you what it is to be an "accursed" one perhaps. So view it carefully. That does not mean the "prayers don't work", no, but Allah can make it appear to people in order that they are proven as harboring idolatrous thoughts or are promoters of shirk.

"Many people and families here in our state are living their life peacefully without any trace of a medicine in their blood for the past 15-20 years."

Good, I have no problem with people not having a trace of medicine in their blood. Why don't you read carefully what my issues are? Maybe you will learn something "Inba" and the same goes for "Raul" and the rest of you.

"Still more there are so many natural births taking place,truly natural, such that even the embryo hasnt seen a single speck of medicine throughout its growth in the uterus and eventually leading a purest form of life without vaccines and medicines."

That is fine. Even if there were to be medicines involved, Allah is the creator of everything, there is no other creator, try to get it past any idolatry that might be harbored in your skull. That does not mean "medicines are necessarily always good", that is not my argument here, if you would pay attention at all to what I am saying.

"They are the living proofs for the demise of modern medicine."

Fine by me, to hell with it. Do you think I have some problem with that? You have misread me entirely, so pay attention.

"As a doctor i know the adverse effects of each drug and surgeries,how a patient suffers for the rest of their life."

Yes, did you also get a PHD in shirk that tells you that Allah did not create everything whatsoever good and bad?

"Can you atleast live for one year without taking a pill for any illness you suffer from?"

lol I don't take medicines and I haven't taken them for a long time and I avoid them too. You don't understand my statements, pay attention, or is drfazl's bloated figure blocking your view?

",taking help only with quran and allah."

There is no help except through Allah (be it antibiotics or otherwise, All is from Allah, there is no such thing as "not from Allah, Allah didn't create this"). Thus, 2000USD given to drfazl does not benefit you, but it does harm you by reducing your wealth. He has no part or "share" in the healing of you when it is "prayer" and Allah only doing it, so he defrauds people by taking money in this regard and is a criminal, a liar, and turns people towards shirk by saying "Allah did not create everything" and implying that he is some sort of intercessor with God who prays on behalf of people because their prayer doesn't work but his does or any other thoughts people may come to based on his actions.

Do you understand? Probably not.

Read these
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]

faruk

May Allah guide us in the right path

Are you really a doctor? I doubt.
If you are a doctor , you should know that before modern medicine and even before Quran and Islam people were having natural birth and there was no medicine in their blood.  All People were not dying of disease , because they were not even aware of Quran. Then what is the implication of modern medicine?
From Adam to 20th century total population of the world reached 1 billion. But in only last 100years population increased six fold to 6billion. why? Because of modern medicine. How?

Before Thousands of People were dying of diseases like plague , cholera , malaria . Villages after villages , towns after towns were extinct In 19th century European population was halved due to plague. During wars most wounded soldiers were dying because of infection. Those things are not happening now because of modern medicine.
You are talking about vaccines. Do you know how many people were dying of small pox even 60-70 years ago? Now none. Is this fluke? Polio? Measles? Tetanus? Flu? I can go on and on describing how modern medicine bring benefit to human kind.
Don't talk rubbish like drfazl. I heard one of his lectures on you tube. He is talking the same rubbish like you. I doubt that he is a doctor.
39:18 The ones who listen to what is being said, and then follow the best of it. These are the ones whom God has guided, and these are the ones who possess intelligence.

FreedomStands

Quote from: faruk on August 08, 2015, 03:52:58 PM
Are you really a doctor? I doubt.
If you are a doctor , you should know that before modern medicine and even before Quran and Islam people were having natural birth and there was no medicine in their blood.  All People were not dying of disease , because they were not even aware of Quran. Then what is the implication of modern medicine?
From Adam to 20th century total population of the world reached 1 billion. But in only last 100years population increased six fold to 6billion. why? Because of modern medicine. How?

Before Thousands of People were dying of diseases like plague , cholera , malaria . Villages after villages , towns after towns were extinct In 19th century European population was halved due to plague. During wars most wounded soldiers were dying because of infection. Those things are not happening now because of modern medicine.
You are talking about vaccines. Do you know how many people were dying of small pox even 60-70 years ago? Now none. Is this fluke? Polio? Measles? Tetanus? Flu? I can go on and on describing how modern medicine bring benefit to human kind.
Don't talk rubbish like drfazl. I heard one of his lectures on you tube. He is talking the same rubbish like you. I doubt that he is a doctor.

Haha, the "How?" and "why?" stuff reminded me of me!
Read these

drfazl

The demon is still beating about the bush. He cannot give even ordinary translation to 9:103. 
First translate, as ordinarily as possible; that is sufficient. But demon cannot even get near to such a try, leave alone understanding it. That is a far cry.
Quran reading is useless unless we decisively stick to righteousness in our lives, at least to an extent possible. Based on such status Allah Guides, in such a way  [url="http://foolproofcure.net/index.aspx"]http://foolproofcure.net/index.aspx[/url]   that we do not transgress after receiving His Mercy.

FreedomStands

Quote from: drfazl on August 08, 2015, 06:15:23 PM
The demon is still beating about the bush. He cannot give even ordinary translation to 9:103. 
First translate, as ordinarily as possible; that is sufficient. But demon cannot even get near to such a try, leave alone understanding it. That is a far cry.

lol I hate when you do this repeating business. I already answered you in regard to that verse! You always go repeating the same thing and saying I'm not answering just because the answer isn't what you like.

The verse says:

9:101
And among those around you of the bedouins (are) hypocrites and (also) from people (of) the Madinah. They persist in the hypocrisy, not you know them, We [We] know them. We will punish them twice then they will be returned to a punishment great.

9:102
And others have confessed their faults, they have mingled a good deed and an evil one; may be Allah will turn to them (mercifully); surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9:103
Take from their wealth a charity, purifying them and cause them increase by it, and bless [upon] them. Indeed, your blessings (are a) reassurance for them. And Allah (is) All-Hearer, All-Knower.

Ok.

Now is that clear for you?

It does not say "drfatzl, take their wealth"!

It says to Muhammed, the Messenger (not you), that the people around him have done such and such, so take charity. This is a message to the Messenger, and not telling him to devour their wealth to increase his own, but if he takes charity it is very likely to mean HE DISPERSES IT ON THEIR BEHALF. There are many organizations that do this and individuals. Haven't you heard? You give them money for zakat and they spread it and bring it to the poor. This is a normal and old practice. Even so, if the Prophet was devouring the wealth himself, which is doubtful, those were instructions to the Prophet, and EVEN SO, it is DOUBTFUL they were giving anything like 2000USD each in an economic comparison.

So let us re-iterate:
1. In proper context it is talking about some event in the past regarding the Bedouins and some action that had occurred.
2. The instructions were to the Prophet, not to you or "the believers" even.
3. The instructions were related to a certain incident and people and said to the Prophet, not the believers at large.
4.The taking of charity did not necessarily mean it was being devoured by Muhammed, it is a common practice to take goods and charity on behalf of people and be the dispersal agent of the charity, this is likely what was happening.
5. If Muhammed was devouring their wealth, even so, those were instructions to him and not the believers, and even so it is unlikely anything like "2000USD each" was the "fee" or anything comparable at all to that which is a huge sum today, especially for the people of Tamilnadu, and no one has the right to ask for a fee for "prayers" and the work of Allah. Nor to imply intercession by doing so, that is a terrible thing.

So the demon has answered you, yet again, and I answered you regarding this before as well.

1. You are not dealing with those particular Bedouins who had done wrong.
2. You are not the Messenger, Muhammed. Let me remind you, you are Fazlur Rahman, the one who resembles the "fattened snakes" of old, as I mentioned to you and explained, there were people who used to feed crocodiles and snakes in order that the snakes and crocodiles help them in healing them, they would become monstrous in size at times by devouring these gifts, at other times priests were said to devour these things, these were considered bad practices by believers apparently.
3.It is wrong to take money for the work of Allah, and to take 2000USD or even a grain of grass for "prayers" recited, and it is wrong to imply or set yourself as an intercessor the way they set up saints "pray on my behalf, O saint, because Allah does not listen to me but will listen to you".
4.Find your wealth some other way, this is wrong.
5.The revelations do not apply in this case to the "believers", were in a particular time regarding a particular incident, were said to Muhammed, were likely about the DISPERSAL OF CHARITY ON BEHALF OF OTHERS not likely about Muhammed devouring it himself when the Qur'an clearly says he does not ask for anything or charge a fee, and you are not Muhammed or the messenger EVEN IF HE DID DEVOUR THE WEALTH WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

So there you go, from all sides. Remember when Shaitan says "I will come at them from before them and behind them and from the left and the right", well this demon is simply telling you to stop sinning, which is a merciful thing to say to you, and is telling you to become upright and good finally, do not devour the wealth of people any more for "prayers" or set yourself up as an intercessor, the punishment is supposed to be hideous for such a crime.

I am not telling you anything wrong at all, I am trying to help you.

Read these

reel

@drfazl

The situation reminds me of something I read couple of weeks ago. If I remember correctly it was either in someone's blog or at some forum. The writer stated that when his grand parent died, his father told someone to recite Quran fully for it. The funniest element in the story was that he was promised money for what the writer tags as "trouble" he had to go through, meaning reciting Quran.

Don't you think you are basically treating the prayer you do for others in the same way? I mean when money gets involved with prayer it hints

money compensation=prayer
                                    trouble

How do you manage when the illness ends the patient's life?

And what would you say about the fact that we in US have no polio and diphtheria anymore because of vaccines?
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Wakas

Im a doctor by profession. When i was doing my 2nd year in mbbs i had flashes of light in eyes and frequent blackout in my sight. Went to an ophthalmologist,he diagnosed it as retinal detachment and insisted me to do a laser surgery immediately or else i will lose my sight.

It sounds like your ophthalmologist was incompetent or trying to make some money from you (assuming they would be paid for laser surgery). Your symptoms more likely indicate a migraine, subset of which is "retinal/ocular migraine".

Whilst persistent flashes of light can indicate retinal detachment, it is extremely rare to get it in both "eyes" at the same time, and unheard of to also get "frequent blackouts", as once the retina detaches it would be black permanently.

Migraines come and go, and periods of remission are common.

I recommend going to someone who is competent and not trying to scam you for money.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]