News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

WHY NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINT DANISH?

Started by Myr, August 07, 2006, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danish

Peace all,

Before I posted my response to Myr, I knew a madman will quickly come to distract this thread once again and followed by his supporters. I am disappointed that Myr has not responded to my post for her grudges and my concern directed just to her. Attack, hide and let others take over.

Now read and understand carefully how this insane ayatullah (aka 'prophet of doom') has exposed his idiocy unto himself again:

Quote from: mquran on August 08, 2006, 02:59:44 AM
I'll show you evidence of this:

Danish:According to the Quran, was Firoun and his troops drowned (2:50, 28:40, 17:103) or were they preserved (10:92)?

Look at the syntax of this..'was Firaun and his troops drowned OR were they preserved'.

Why is it 'OR' ? Why can't it be 'subsequently' ?
This madman dashes out and shows his EVIDENCE in bold above. His questions become his evidence? :rotfl: :brickwall: 

...and then this madman utters:
Quotewhy did he think Firaun's troops were preserved in body?
Check this link http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=5879.0 and find out why bodies were preserved during ancient times which has already been discussed.

QuoteThe ayat only mentions Firaun.
The specific ayat (10:92) doesn't mention Firaun by name. Another error. Have you yourself read this ayat?

QuoteWell done Myr, but your complain will fall on deaf ears.
:yeah: Please expose more of your idiocies for members to witness because I'm just lovin it, every inch of it.

Danish

Quote from: ThePink on August 08, 2006, 07:10:45 AM
It seems this Danish chap is really starting to tick off more than a few people around here..perhaps becoming a disruptive force that is taking the enjoyment of the forum away for many. 

Another angle to consider is...does he force one to think about the issue, educate themselves further and serve a purpose in this manner?  On the other hand, is this the manner in which people want to have to think of these issues or has it become a nuisance?
Just a few days ago, this ?pinky? wrote:

Quote from: ?ThePink?The impression I get is that this place is for people to discuss many different issues and doesn't really have it's own 'dogma' or 'school of thought' other than an emphasis on the Qur'an.  To me, trying to 'convert' people to 'our way of thinking' kinda sets this place up to being yet another sect....know what I mean?

And last month:
QuoteAs the forum is named, it is free-minds, you are allowed to think for yourself.  In my opinion, we should all strive to learn to  have tolerance  for each others opinions, and to become good listeners. Most here are very open minded this way.

Pinky, you are beginning to sound like Leyla. Surprisingly, it was Leyla who first came barging in just to attack me, then came Samia, then s2s and now Myr and ThePinky. Except for s2s, none of these girls actually discussed anything with me but are only here to get personal and make this forum a fierce battle ground; one against all. Insane ayatullah hiding behind the hijabs of girls and getting full support with unrelenting and alienated success.

Quote from: ?Soul2Squeeze?I'd also like to add that they did tests on the body and found that this particular pharoah died specifically of drowning. He was put on tour in many cities of the world including many in the U.S. for the world to be witness.
Bring your evidence that it was ONLY one specific pharaoh who got drowned and then preserved? How did this specific pharaoh got mummified after drowning while several others have been found in the same state, shape and form? How does the world know that it was this specific pharaoh who troubled Moses among all others found? Did Moses?s people dived back into the deep open sea digging them out and preserving them or did the entire sea suddenly dried out after drowning them all so that Moses?s people could mummify them for future preservation? LOL, people are sounding sillier and crazier than I thought just to defend their ?divine? book. Here?s some more on this: http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=5879.0.

soul2squeeze

Peace Danish

I didn't mean to ever personally attack you, although you did to me for no apparent reason except that I stated my opinion and you called it "barging in"... But anyway, I don't hold grudges so I'm not angry. If I came across as attacking you personally, I sincerely apologize. That really isn't my style at all and I don't like to be that way. That doesn't mean that I have to accept what anyone states. I can disagree, and if it's the disagreement you didn't like.. well that's life. But I think you - more than anyone else in this forum - can appreciate a difference of opinion because you seem to have very different opinions. So this leads me to believe that I really did say something somewhere to offend you, and again I'm sorry. I hope you are big enough to accept a humble apology from your sister :)

Peace

P.S. Do God-Aloners wear hijab...? That's a real question not sarcasm.

Myr

Quote from: Danish on August 08, 2006, 06:32:47 PM

Before I posted my response to Myr, I knew a madman will quickly come to distract this thread once again and followed by his supporters. I am disappointed that Myr has not responded to my post for her grudges and my concern directed just to her. Attack, hide and let others take over.

Man, you are fast drawing conclusions.  I work all day long and don't have the time luxury like most of the members to spend hours on this forum. 
I will not answer or debate anything with you because first my message was not addressed to you but to the moderators/administrators and second I go by the verse 4:140, I do not mingle with people who clearly have no respect whatsoever for the ONE who created them nor for HIS scripture.  I will just tell one thing to all the members who do not believe in the Quran and in the ONE who revealed it.  There are plenty of other forums for you where you can express your "spirituality" if any.  You are entitled and given the total freedom to believe in anything you want and disbelieve in anything you want as per the verse 18:29 but you have no place among the believers if your purpose is to mock at God and its scripture.  And I urge all my Sisters and Brothers who really fear the ONE who created them and believe in the scriptures sent by HIM to really apply 4:140  and not allow themselves to be part of the devil plot, it is a waste of energy and time to mingle or debate anything with these people and their example is clearly outlined in the Quran. 

I feel sorry for the admnistrators/moderators, I realize they are not that different from the way the Arab league operates or the UN, bureacracy and hierarchy that produce no action, nothing.  In fact, they are even not up to the mission of free-minds described on the site.  Very sad. 

Peace.  Myr.

soul2squeeze

Peace Sis Myr

QuoteAnd I urge all my Sisters and Brothers who really fear the ONE who created them and believe in the scriptures sent by HIM to really apply 4:140

Excellent advice

Xawl

The Egyptians believed their pharaoh was both a god and a monarch. A monarch is a king or a queen. Egypt was ruled by many pharaohs, but a few stand out. Like the one mentioned in the Quran and some that built extravagant tombs which stood the test of time.

All pharaohs lived their lives and had their bodies mummified while the one mentioned in the Quran drowned.

I have one suggestion for some people who lack basic mutual respect for one another, whose purpose is only to make a free display of their sarcasms and hatred via their postings - Just ignore them!  :)
The Quran Page ? [url="http://almubin.tripod.com"]http://almubin.tripod.com[/url]

Danish

Quote from: Myr on August 08, 2006, 07:13:47 PM
Quote from: Danish on August 08, 2006, 06:32:47 PM

Man, you are fast drawing conclusions.
LOL!  It is YOU who started this aggression by putting forth your own fast drawing conclusions about me. For crying out loud, why didn't you PM the moderators. Ofcourse not, you wanted this entire forum to get ready for a battle and here you have it. Another fast drawing conclusion and a LIE you bought forward is this: "I don't understand what is the purpose of tolerating members on this forum who clearly do not have a minimum common belief or interest.".

Listen, this forum is not designed specifically for people like you either, because you promote and believe in Hislam and reject Mislam and Codelam. Most people here that I've known do not believe in the crap you believe in and have drained them out of their system (such as salat, zakat, haj, etc.), so then why don't you do yourself a favor and dwell in sunni forums if this one hurts you that bad. We are all here discussing this book called Quran in their own ways and by all means have the slightest decency to participate, listen and understand what everyone has to say.

QuoteI work all day long and don't have the time luxury like most of the members to spend hours on this forum. I do not mingle with people who clearly have no respect whatsoever for the ONE who created them nor for HIS scripture. I will not answer or debate anything with you because first my message was not addressed to you but to the moderators/administrators.
Certainly, I can very well understand your FEAR and DISRESPECT you've shown. You could have PM'ed your silly concern to mods/admins instead of provoking others and creating a menace. Don't waste your time if you work all day long and have no time for the mess you've gotten everyone into. Learn your lessons.

QuoteAnd I urge all my Sisters and Brothers who really fear the ONE who created them and believe in the scriptures sent by HIM to really apply 4:140
How do you know that the ONE is HIM (a male deity) who sent this scripture? You can only mislead your brothers and sisters to become idolworshippers like you and take them all with you to something called 'Hell' in heavens as per Muhammad. That's the best you can do.

Quoteand not allow themselves to be part of the devil plot, it is a waste of energy and time to mingle or debate anything with these people and their example is clearly outlined in the Quran.
The devils are erected at Mina where people like you love to visit them every now and then throwing pebbles at them and then invoke others to do the same. That's what I call the devil plot. 

QuoteI feel sorry for the admnistrators/moderators, I realize they are not that different from the way the Arab league operates or the UN, bureacracy and hierarchy that produce no action, nothing.  In fact, they are even not up to the mission of free-minds described on the site.  Very sad.
I feel exactly the same about you. Indeed, very sad. It seems that you are following the footsteps of an insane ayatullah [aka 'the prophet of doom (mquran)].

mquran

QuoteThe specific ayat (10:92) doesn't mention Firaun by name. Another error. Have you yourself read this ayat?

Nice try, Everwhine. Too much 'dung sura' readings has clogged your brain. Why don't you try actually reading it instead of the misreading you usually do? From 10/90, who is being spoken to ? 10/92 addreses ONE person, not many , a fact you'd no doubt know if you're reading was 1/10th as good as your flatulent posting.

mquran

QuoteMyr:I will just tell one thing to all the members who do not believe in the Quran and in the ONE who revealed it.  There are plenty of other forums for you where you can express your "spirituality" if any.

Hear, hear.

Danish isn't here to 'express his sprituality'. He's here to defecate and urinate upon the beliefs of others. He has no other place to vent.

QuoteI feel sorry for the admnistrators/moderators, I realize they are not that different from the way the Arab league operates or the UN, bureacracy and hierarchy that produce no action, nothing.  In fact, they are even not up to the mission of free-minds described on the site.  Very sad. 

One difference. The UN is a paper tiger while our mods have the power. They just choose not to use it. In my view, the Quranic response would be to eliminate troublemakers (defined as ppl who are out to insult and mock without ever having discussed anything) from this forum.

mquran

QuoteDanish: Listen, this forum is not designed specifically for people like you either, because you promote and believe in Hislam and reject Mislam and Codelam. Most people here that I've known do not believe in the crap you believe in and have drained them out of their system (such as salat, zakat, haj, etc.), so then why don't you do yourself a favor and dwell in sunni forums if this one hurts you that bad.

This goes to show that Everwhine lacks the basic intelligence to understand something so simple.

It's not about your opinion. It's about HOW YOU PRESENT your opinion. You don't present your opinion, you come and vomit out views of people you've never read like the suralikeit where you had to pretend to have read. You never answer for your views because lets face it, you lack the intelligence to do so.

QuoteWe are all here discussing this book called Quran in their own ways and by all means have the slightest decency to participate, listen and understand what everyone has to say.

Firstly, the book is called 'al-quraan', not 'quran', exposing your LACK of reading once again.

Secondly, 'slightest decency' you do NOT have. If you did, you wouldn't waste others people's time by not answering to their responses.

Your lack of character was exposed during the pork issue when you were worried that AQ wasn't catering to ppl who eat pigs. That shows your lack of integrity. You tried to pretend as if following AQ was actually abandoning God when in truth, you never believed in God at all. Just your ego.

QuoteCertainly, I can very well understand your FEAR and DISRESPECT you've shown. You could have PM'ed your silly concern to mods/admins instead of provoking others and creating a menace. Don't waste your time if you work all day long and have no time for the mess you've gotten everyone into. Learn your lessons

Fear? lol...It's really laughable. If you really think your posting invoke fear, then lets debate. I think you need to beyond your pathetic 'drowning/preserved' contradiction. Maybe we can debate your fear of God is incorrect disaster ?

QuoteThe devils are erected at Mina where people like you love to visit them every now and then throwing pebbles at them and then invoke others to do the same. That's what I call the devil plot.

Yes, so chucking you down that hole would be appropriate , huh ?