News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

HEAVEN IS NOT PARADISE IT IS UNIVERSE (QURAN CORRECTS THE FALSE BIBLE)

Started by Emre_1974tr, September 27, 2021, 04:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emre_1974tr

Holy Quran

51:22 In the heaven is your provision, and what you are promised. (Paradise and hell are both ready and outside the world, in the sky)

The prophets living in Paradise will be summoned to the court as witnesses on the Day of Judgment

77:11 And when the messengers are gathered.

heaven is not paradise. Heaven =universe
Heavens = universes

The Qur'an offers a multi-universe model.

But it is not infinite.
Seven universes, for example.
Other universes have planets too.
65.12 Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah's] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.
Example "Floor of Lord" (Indallah) = afterlife universe
Except for the Hereafter universe, all the other universes will end with big crunch.
21:104 On the day when We roll up the heavens like a scroll of books is rolled up. As We initiated the first creation, so shall We return it. It is a promise of Ours that We will do this.
39:67 They have not given God His true worth; and the whole earth is within His fist on the day of resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above what they set up.

Quran: A man came running from the farthest part of the city, saying: "O my people, follow the messengers. Follow those who do not ask you for any wage, and are guided. Why should I not serve the One who initiated me, and to Him is your ultimate return? Shall I take gods besides Him? If the Gracious intends any harm for me, their intercession cannot help me in the least, nor can they save me. Then I would be clearly astray. I have acknowledged your Lord, so listen to me! It was said, "Enter Paradise." He said "Oh, how I wish my people only knew of what my Lord has forgiven me, and made me of the honored ones."We did not send down upon his people after him soldiers from the sky; for there was no need to send them down. For all it took was one scream, whereupon they were stilled. (36:20-29)

19:56 And recall in the Book, Enoch; he was a man of truth, a prophet.
19:57 And We raised him to a high place.

3:55 For God said: "O Jesus, I will terminate your life, and raise you to Me, and cleanse you of those who have rejected, and make those who have followed you above those who have rejected until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, all of you,so I will judge between you in what it was that you disputed."

Prophets and very good peoples in Paradise now. They were created in Paradise (floor of Lord/other universe) without waiting for the Hour.

But, Other people will wait for the Resurrection for re-creation.

The Qur'an says that a group of exception people are already living in Paradise.

And it even tells us that some of them are talking about the world's inhabitants. They say "they(World peoples) will come to us later". However, it is difficult to see them for you because the English translations of the Qur'an do not provide complete sentences.
Likewise, the verses of the Lord's Floor are also mentioned, but you cannot see it again in English translations. Because, unfortunately, those under the influence of traditional interpretation make translations in their own understanding.

Yes, according to the Qur'an there are already people living in Paradise.
And that's where Christians believe that Jesus is in paradise.

In the false Gospels, the event was described incorrectly, so you could not see the painting until today.
Jesus and all other messengers/ prophets live in paradise now.

3:169 Do not count that those who are killed in the sake of God are dead. No, they are alive at their Lord receiving provisions.
3:170 Happy with what God has granted them from His grace, and they rejoice in those who have yet to follow after them. There is no fear upon them nor do they grieve.
5:17 Ingrates indeed are those who have said, "God is the Messiah the son of Mary." Say, "Who has any power against God if He had wanted to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother, and all who are on earth!" To God is the sovereignty of heavens and earth and all that is in-between; He creates what He pleases. God is capable of all things. (Jesus and his mother living in other universe, Like other prophets...)

84:8 He will then receive an easy reckoning.
84:9 He will return to his family in joy! (The person who is called from Paradise to the day of judgment will return to Paradise again with joy)

53:13 Indeed, he saw him in another descent.
53:14 At the ultimate point.
53:15 Next to the eternal Paradise.
(Even when the prophet Muhammad lived in the world, he was taken to visit the universe of the Hereafter/ Floor of Lord)

56:7 You will be in three groupings.
56:8 So those on the right; who will be from those on the right?
56:9 Those on the left; who will be from those on the left?
56:10 And those foremost, who will be from those foremost?
(8th verse about peple who after the apocalyptic blessing will enter the paradise, 9th verse about who will enter hell, and the 10th verse talking about the already pioneering group living in Paradise. Thus, the three classes mentioned in verse 7 are completed)

19:93 When all there is in the heavens and the earth will but come to the Gracious as servants.

19:56 Recall in the book Enoch; he was truthful, a prophet.
19:57 We raised him to a high place.
(Enoch is living in Paradise now)
[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 27, 2021, 04:04:37 PM
Holy Quran

51:22 In the heaven is your provision, and what you are promised. (Paradise and hell are both ready and outside the world, in the sky)

The prophets living in Paradise will be summoned to the court as witnesses on the Day of Judgment

Heavens = universes

But it is not infinite.
65.12 Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah's] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.
Except for the Hereafter universe, all the other universes will end with big crunch.
21:104 On the day when We roll up the heavens like a scroll of books is rolled up. As We initiated the first creation, so shall We return it. It is a promise of Ours that We will do this.
39:67 They have not given God His true worth; and the whole earth is within His fist on the day of resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above what they set up.

Quran: A man came running from the farthest part of the city, saying: "O my people, follow the messengers. Follow those who do not ask you for any wage, and are guided. Why should I not serve the One who initiated me, and to Him is your ultimate return? Shall I take gods besides Him? If the Gracious intends any harm for me, their intercession cannot help me in the least, nor can they save me. Then I would be clearly astray. I have acknowledged your Lord, so listen to me! It was said, "Enter Paradise." He said "Oh, how I wish my people only knew of what my Lord has forgiven me, and made me of the honored ones."We did not send down upon his people after him soldiers from the sky; for there was no need to send them down. For all it took was one scream, whereupon they were stilled. (36:20-29)

3:55 For God said: "O Jesus, I will terminate your life, and raise you to Me, and cleanse you of those who have rejected, and make those who have followed you above those who have rejected until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, all of you,so I will judge between you in what it was that you disputed."

Prophets and very good peoples in Paradise now. They were created in Paradise (floor of Lord/other universe) without waiting for the Hour.

The Qur'an says that a group of exception people are already living in Paradise.

And it even tells us that some of them are talking about the world's inhabitants. They say "they(World peoples) will come to us later". However, it is difficult to see them for you because the English translations of the Qur'an do not provide complete sentences.
Likewise, the verses of the Lord's Floor are also mentioned, but you cannot see it again in English translations. Because, unfortunately, those under the influence of traditional interpretation make translations in their own understanding.

In the false Gospels, the event was described incorrectly, so you could not see the painting until today.

3:169 Do not count that those who are killed in the sake of God are dead. No, they are alive at their Lord receiving provisions.
3:170 Happy with what God has granted them from His grace, and they rejoice in those who have yet to follow after them. There is no fear upon them nor do they grieve.
5:17 Ingrates indeed are those who have said, "God is the Messiah the son of Mary." Say, "Who has any power against God if He had wanted to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother, and all who are on earth!" To God is the sovereignty of heavens and earth and all that is in-between; He creates what He pleases. God is capable of all things. (Jesus and his mother living in other universe, Like other prophets...)

84:9 He will return to his family in joy! (The person who is called from Paradise to the day of judgment will return to Paradise again with joy)

(Even when the prophet Muhammad lived in the world, he was taken to visit the universe of the Hereafter/ Floor of Lord)

(8th verse about peple who after the apocalyptic blessing will enter the paradise, 9th verse about who will enter hell, and the 10th verse talking about the already pioneering group living in Paradise. Thus, the three classes mentioned in verse 7 are completed)

19:93 When all there is in the heavens and the earth will but come to the Gracious as servants.

And they(other universes) have got creatures:

Quran 42:29"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures (daabbah) He has spread forth in both. And He has the power to gather them together whenever he pleases"

John

1. Where is any copy of this "injeel" now?

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

3. How come your god couldn't stop people tampering with and destroying it?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

I'm still waiting for an honest Muslim (I know, an oxymoron!).

good logic

Honesty?
Let us then go back few centuries and a similar question\?
Where are the tablets that GOD wrote for Moses?
How come god couldn't stop people destroying/loosing it?

Exodus 32:16 16The tablets were the work of God; the writing was the writing of God, engraved on the tablets.

Exodus 31:18 18When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

Exodus 34:1 1The LORD said to Moses, "Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones, and I will write on them the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke.

Exodus 24:12 12The LORD said to Moses, "Come up to me on the mountain and stay here, and I will give you the tablets of stone with the law and commandments I have written for their instruction."

May be the internet will confirm the truth for us and gives us our evidence? like,quote:

"The original tablets of the early Hebrew law are probably in the dust of a ruined building somewhere in Jerusalem.

The practice of conquering nations in the Ancient Near East was to destroy the religious relics of conquered nations. Precious stones and metals were stripped and taken. Wood was burned. Stone was broken up and used in building projects. Important archaeological finds have been made by piecing together inscribed stones that were reused in this way.

After conquering Jerusalem, the Babylonians would have taken the gold and jewels from the ark, burned the ark itself, and broken the tablets and thrown them on a rock pile for later use.

Of course, there's an Israelite/Mushite tradition preserved in the Bible which holds that Moses smashed the tablets after seeing Aaron cavorting with the golden calf, but this is likely an attempt to disparage the Judahites'/Aaronids' prize relic (the ark) and their patriarch (the High Priest Aaron).
...And so on.

Or will the circle of arguments keeps on for pages and days and years with so called "evidenced truths" on many sides?
Or GOD  knows how best to test our deep convictions and honesty?
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Emre_1974tr

Holy Quran

Heavens = universes

But it is not infinite.

And they(other universes) have got creatures:

Quran 42:29"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures (daabbah) He has spread forth in both. And He has the power to gather them together whenever he pleases"

And my Turkish article with machine translation:

https://www-diniyazilar-com.translate.goog/2016/06/goklerevrenler/?_x_tr_sch=http&_x_tr_sl=tr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=tr&_x_tr_pto=nui

John

Quote from: good logic on October 17, 2021, 03:42:40 AM
Honesty?
Let us then go back few centuries and a similar question\?
Where are the tablets that GOD wrote for Moses?
How come god couldn't stop people destroying/loosing it?

Exodus 32:16 16The tablets were the work of God; the writing was the writing of God, engraved on the tablets.

Exodus 31:18 18When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

Exodus 34:1 1The LORD said to Moses, "Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones, and I will write on them the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke.

Exodus 24:12 12The LORD said to Moses, "Come up to me on the mountain and stay here, and I will give you the tablets of stone with the law and commandments I have written for their instruction."

May be the internet will confirm the truth for us and gives us our evidence? like,quote:

"The original tablets of the early Hebrew law are probably in the dust of a ruined building somewhere in Jerusalem.

The practice of conquering nations in the Ancient Near East was to destroy the religious relics of conquered nations. Precious stones and metals were stripped and taken. Wood was burned. Stone was broken up and used in building projects. Important archaeological finds have been made by piecing together inscribed stones that were reused in this way.

After conquering Jerusalem, the Babylonians would have taken the gold and jewels from the ark, burned the ark itself, and broken the tablets and thrown them on a rock pile for later use.

Of course, there's an Israelite/Mushite tradition preserved in the Bible which holds that Moses smashed the tablets after seeing Aaron cavorting with the golden calf, but this is likely an attempt to disparage the Judahites'/Aaronids' prize relic (the ark) and their patriarch (the High Priest Aaron).
...And so on.

Or will the circle of arguments keeps on for pages and days and years with so called "evidenced truths" on many sides?
Or GOD  knows how best to test our deep convictions and honesty?
GOD bless you all.
Peace.

Typical dishonest Muslim avoidance of a person's questions...but did I expect otherwise?

The craven dishonesty of Islam is clear. I ask a set of reasonable questions about an accusation Muslims throw at Jews and Christians, namely, the real Bible is not the one we have today. I ask for evidence to support this thought bubble and you respond by not responding but asking an entirely irrelevant and different set of questions.

Dishonestly comes even easier to people steeped all their (short) lives in a religion that makes mendacity its prime characteristic. But what would I know? After all, I'm in my 7th decade of life and people of that vintage haven't learned anything, unlike people like yourself of course who are young, overflowing with sure knowledge and have read so much.

In any case:

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

good logic

Peace John.
You ask ,quote:
"The craven dishonesty of Islam is clear. I ask a set of reasonable questions about an accusation Muslims throw at Jews and Christians, namely, the real Bible is not the one we have today. I ask for evidence to support this thought bubble and you respond by not responding but asking an entirely irrelevant and different set of questions."

So what is the difference between my questions and yours?

I ask about Moses tablets that were written by God.Or do you know where they are? Or has God written them in the bible as well ?
Your questions and mine may have the same answer?

Also you are choosing to ignore when I clarify for you that I do not belong to the religion of the traditionalist Islam. or you are not reading my posts properly.

Please read my take brother  I am inviting you to GOD s guidance if you wish,I will summarise for you :

God offers His guidance to everyone. There are many moments in our lives when we either recognize that guidance, accept it and follow it, or ignore it and carry on in darkness. God then enhances that choice. If we ask of God , He does not refuse.
God guides those who seek His approval. He  guides them to the paths of peace, leads them out of darkness into the light by His leave, and guides them in a straight path.
I have a lot in common with Jews, Christians,Muslims, Hindus...etc. I submit to GOD and accept His guidance.
I have already said to you  that you do not need to convert from your scripture , religion or change your identity to submit to your creator.

You do not have to win here or win arguments,  If we are guided by God, we are winners. Therefore, guidance is a prize without price.  ,

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Emre_1974tr

Holy Quran

Heavens = universes

But it is not infinite.

HOLY QURAN CORRECTS THE FALSE BIBLE AGAIN

The Bible says that Earth is a 2 dimensional flat disk and the heaven is like a canopy: Isaiah 40:22. And since Earth is flat then Jesus could see the entire Earth from a single high location Matthew 4:8

The Quran says that when the night and the day overlap, they make a ball (sphere):

Holy Quran 79:30 The land after that, He made it like an egg.

https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/earth.html

John

Emre_1974tr

Holy Quran

Heavens = universes

But it is not infinite.

HOLY QURAN CORRECTS THE FALSE BIBLE AGAIN

The Bible says that Earth is a 2 dimensional flat disk and the heaven is like a canopy: Isaiah 40:22. And since Earth is flat then Jesus could see the entire Earth from a single high location Matthew 4:8

The Quran says that when the night and the day overlap, they make a ball (sphere):

Holy Quran 79:30 The land after that, He made it like an egg.

https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/earth.html