News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Talibans, Radical Sunni Group, Is Taking Over Afghanistan & Why It's Good

Started by Neptin, August 17, 2021, 02:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neptin

So, there's been a lot of noise lately about Afghanistan falling under the hands of Taliban again, since the evacuation of American army troops from the country. A lot of people, including the so called moderate Muslims are bemoaning and crying on how this is a bad thing, playing the blame game and suggesting what should be done to help the Afghans, especially women & children.

Now, the Talibans are Afghani version of Wahhabis who ruled Afghanistan with iron fist between 1996 & 2001, and during that period they literally enforced antiquated and outdated Sharia laws like amputating thieves, killing adulterers or apostates or blasphemers,  secluding women from public, enforcing burkha on them, and beards on men, banning music, videos & pictures of human beings or animals(hence they forbid TV, video games, and social media).

After 9/11, US deployed troops to take out the Taliban & this forced many of them to flee and go under ground where they've remained ever since, kept at bay by the stationed US troops. But now, with the withdrawal of the US troops from Afghanistan, the Taliban have resurfaced at last. Today, the Afghani military is fallen, their president have escaped in private aircraft stashed with cash, and a lot of Afghani have stormed Kabul airport in previous days seeking to flee Taliban tyranny.

Here are 3 reasons why Taliban rule in Afghanistan may be a good thing

1. It'll force Muslims to have a honest dialogue for Islamic reform.

Islam needs a reformation. Period. You can blame Taliban on western imperialism all you want but at the end of the day, the west didn't teach Talibans all the hideous religious practices that they enforce. I can show you numerous binding hadith & even Quranic passages supporting Taliban backward laws & practices.

And in 2021, for people to just pretend that Islam is a religion of peace & the Talibans are just radicals who misunderstand Islam, is plain dishonest. The Taliban at least between '96 & 2001 were practising Islam as was literally spelt in traditional Islamic text, it was the so called moderate or liberal Muslims who went rogue & deviated from the script without an official sort of reform.

If there was a formal reform to explain away these outdated and backward teachings in Islam like the Protestant reformation did with Christianity, we wouldn't be having the Talibans. But because Muslims insist against reform, they have to chose between dishonestly cherry picking between traditional teachings in order to stay moderate or embracing all of the teachings & thus imbibing the hideous teaching that breeds fanaticism. The only other alternative is apostasy.

2. It should compel Muslims to take responsibility for themselves & stop depending on the west

Some western Muslims are begining to blame the return of Taliban on US, saying that the US should've prepared Afghani military for this before withdrawal, or that US should've never meddled with Afghanistan. But all these are just lame excuses. It'll be like blaming immigration for the rise of 'far right groups' in the west. It's a fairly decent claim, but it doesn't explain everything.

What we need to consider is why for 20 years, the Afghani Muslims failed to debunk Taliban ideology & convince the masses against it? Did they think just ignoring it or suppressing it will make it disappear? Taliban is Afghani Muslim religio-cultural problem, not American or British problem, the Afghani Muslims need to take responsibility & fix their problem. But as long as western troops remain in Afghanistan to ward off the Talibans, Afghani Muslims won't acknowledge or deal with the problem.

3. It serves as a timely reminder that the western elites cares only for money & power, not democracy or freedom for anyone

I think it is important to mention this because a lot of people including Muslims still get it twisted. Yes, at some point in the past, it looked as if freedom of speech, democracy & other human right values mattered in the west. But you can't say the same for the modern west wether it is the conservative right or liberal left in power.

And you only need to look how poorly the west treat her own citizens in order to get it. Look at America in the summer of 2020, and see the leaders encouraging or excusing protesters burning and looting business centers, stores & properties of innocent owners. Plain, open broad daylight crimes & terrorism were justified by American leaders & media as 'peaceful protests.'

If you think these same western leaders care about terrorists taking over Afghanistan & restricting individual Afghani freedoms etc, I don't know what else to tell you.

The western elite don't care for democracy or freedom, in fact they don't want it any where in the world. They're content with the status quo and realize that true freedom & democracies in non-western countries will enable these countries become independent of the west & begin competing with the west. And the west don't want this, they want to remain unchallenged at the top, so of course they prefer stupid, dumbass religious nutjobs at the helm in Muslim countries.

Now, what about the common Afghani people? And the women, we should worry what the Talibans will do with them like last time, right?

We shouldn't. You'd be shocked to find a lot of Afghanis prefer Taliban rule. And you'll find endless count of women admit they don't feel oppressed but empowered by the Taliban law. So, don't shed a tear for these people. This is their fate. If they wanted, they could've rejected the Talibans a long time ago.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

hawk99

Quote from: Neptin on August 17, 2021, 02:08:12 PM

Here are 3 reasons why Taliban rule in Afghanistan may be a good thing

Islam needs a reformation. Period.
2. It should compel Muslims to take responsibility for themselves & stop depending on the west

Some western Muslims are begining to blame the return of Taliban on US, saying that the US should've prepared Afghani military for this before withdrawal, or that US should've never meddled with Afghanistan. But all these are just lame excuses. It'll be like blaming immigration for the rise of 'far right groups' in the west. It's a fairly decent claim, but it doesn't explain everything.

What we need to consider is why for 20 years, the Afghani Muslims failed to debunk Taliban ideology & convince the masses against it? Did they think just ignoring it or suppressing it will make it disappear? Taliban is Afghani Muslim religio-cultural problem, not American or British problem, the Afghani Muslims need to take responsibility & fix their problem. But as long as western troops remain in Afghanistan to ward off the Talibans, Afghani Muslims won't acknowledge or deal with the problem.

3. It serves as a timely reminder that the western elites cares only for money & power, not democracy or freedom for anyone

1) I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of no.1 we do need reformation and the Quran
only approach should be the criteria.

2) 2. It should compel Muslims to take responsibility for themselves & stop depending on the west

I agree.

3)3. It serves as a timely reminder that the western elites cares only for money & power, not democracy or freedom for anyone

True.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Abdun Nur

The media labelled "Taliban", are no military geniuses, clearly the population wants rid of the scum and villainy that is the Ashkenazi military industrial complex and their enablers, the French called them collaborators during WW2,

The Ashkenazi global media whores are painting a picture of the poor Afghans who desperately want the Ashkenazi slavery to continue, but the evil "Taliban", a primitive, violent, misogynistic, paedophilic group, who are the destroyers of culture and history, are violently imposing their rule.

Only if the population wanted to be rid of the Ashkenazi would the so called Taliban so easily be sweeping away the govern mental controls installed by the Ashkenazi during their forced occupation, or, if the media whores are correct, the Taliban seem to want to keep the mafia of centralise hierarchical mafia mental governors, if they do, they are enslaving themselves through ignorance.

Abdun Nur

I'll add, the purpose of colonialization is not to own the country, but to install all the infrastructure of economic slavery, the creation of a govern mental mafia system, that allows the parasites to drain the wealth of the masses into their pockets.

Once this is installed, the military force can leave, and the local criminals the owners select then take over, this is the present situation in Afghanistan, the infrastructure is now in place, it matters little now if that infrastructure is taken over by the Taliban or some other group of criminals.

hawk99

Quote from: Abdun Nur on August 18, 2021, 04:43:45 AM
I'll add, the purpose of colonialization is not to own the country, but to install all the infrastructure of economic slavery, the creation of a govern mental mafia system, that allows the parasites to drain the wealth of the masses into their pockets.

Once this is installed, the military force can leave, and the local criminals the owners select then take over, this is the present situation in Afghanistan, the infrastructure is now in place, it matters little now if that infrastructure is taken over by the Taliban or some other group of criminals.

Peace Abdun Nur, what do you think will be the roll of the chinese
in afghanistan.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Abdun Nur

China shares a border with Afghanistan, and has so far discovered over $1 trillion in proven untapped mineral deposits, Afghanistan also has large oil reserves, and gas, China is already in position in Afghanistan to mine these minerals once the American mafia has moved out and their puppet govern mental mafia is replaced with a new one; one easier to extort, manipulate and exploit, who is hostile to the capitalist competition, and hostile to Russia, both these mafias have attacked the peoples of Afghanistan in unprovoked assaults.

The American mafia has been using Afghanistan as a growing area for illegal drugs, which they sell globally to fund any CIA operations, and to make the owners (ba'alists) richer.

The Chinese are a very corrupt group, they have a culture of betrayal, the fuck you I'm OK mindset, which is the foundation of the communist model, as it is to a lesser extent with the capitalist model.

Communism is the very worst model of mafia, based wholly on Ba'alism, as is the capitalist model to a lesser extent, each soul held hostage in a communist system is the absolute property of the state mafia, and the state have utter contempt for them.

good logic

Abdun Nur.
Explain/ summarise  your model system  to us:. Give us a practical example with a community.
How would you start your system? What guarantee do you have against a mafia system being born within your system or another mafia system taking it over?

For me, humans always divide from whatever starting point.
Any starting system will develop different "mafias", Then each mafia will be at war with another mafia and so on.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Abdun Nur

The feudal model of warring mafias, known as states, was developed by both the Ashkenazi and the Vatican and perfected around a 1000 years ago through William the Bastard's conquest of Britain. This requires the mental slavery of the victims to work, which was commonly achieved through genocide, as was the case in Britain.

The first thing required to install the feudal model of mafia is the removal of accountability, the system of arbitration that existed before the feudal slavery model, was known as terrente.

Terrente is a word meaning someone down to earth (terra), realistic and sensible of mind, referencing a system of arbitration for those with the peace of this state of mind threatened. No laws are valid as no other is superior to grant upon you, a wrong is whatever disturbs the peace of your mind, for which you seek arbitration of your peers (reasonable souls), if your peers agree, then relief is established, free of punishment and revenue generation, for both the wronged and the wrong doer.

This system of arbitration was attacked, to prevent accountability, without a system of accountability, the landlords (roaming bandits on the land) imposed slavery, and they administrated that using slave law, known as a legal system, the terrente model is dichotomous (in opposition) to the legal system, based not on constructed legal fictions or granted slave rights and imposed duties, but inherent power, innate duties of reciprocation in agreement and action, and in common unity through trust building and forming bonds of affinity, founded on the methods that existed before the violent imposition of the feudal models..

It is possible to re-establish the ancient models of arbitration, and anarchic common unity, if you wanted to study these models they are all presented in detailed on my website.

https://earthcoinage.com/

good logic

Abdun Nur.
You say this:

"It is possible to re-establish the ancient models of arbitration, and anarchic common unity, if you wanted to study these models they are all presented in detailed on my website."

My two questions first:

Where do you establish it?
Who will establish it?

Thank you brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Abdun Nur

The models of anarchic common unity lend themselves to a network model, which can be built as a software platform, linking all, this allows a true medium of exchange to be used as the basis of exchange free of interest and fees, linked to purchasing power, and externally guaranteed, for that medium of exchange to exist it must be advanced with attached guarantee, allowing each polycentric hub of the network to check all advances against their attached guarantee. This is secured within a closed bond, using key pair encryption, and a blockchain attached to each account individually.

To this central platform all the other platforms can be attached, arbitration of wrongful actions, allodium platform, trading platforms, bonding platform, this removes all five forms of usury, all monopoly, all hierarchy and ends slavery.

My intention is to get these platforms coded, but, presently I do not have the resources to achieve this, possibly in the future the model I present may be developed, as it is presently the only viable alternative to the horrors the psychopathic parasites of the usury model in place , and the only thing that can remove any monopoly is the creation of an alternative to compete with it.

jkhan

Quote from: Abdun Nur on August 18, 2021, 04:00:40 PM
The models of anarchic common unity lend themselves to a network model, which can be built as a software platform, linking all, this allows a true medium of exchange to be used as the basis of exchange free of interest and fees, linked to purchasing power, and externally guaranteed, for that medium of exchange to exist it must be advanced with attached guarantee, allowing each polycentric hub of the network to check all advances against their attached guarantee. This is secured within a closed bond, using key pair encryption, and a blockchain attached to each account individually.

To this central platform all the other platforms can be attached, arbitration of wrongful actions, allodium platform, trading platforms, bonding platform, this removes all five forms of usury, all monopoly, all hierarchy and ends slavery.

My intention is to get these platforms coded, but, presently I do not have the resources to achieve this, possibly in the future the model I present may be developed, as it is presently the only viable alternative to the horrors the psychopathic parasites of the usury model in place , and the only thing that can remove any monopoly is the creation of an alternative to compete with it.

Hi...

Brother... Whatever the system you or anyone suggest, all should be constituted by human being and implemented by human being and maintained by human being and that is not as simple as one can ponder... Human being is greedy and vulnerable to lie and never ever we can expect any successful and human friendly system...  Only God concious can make a happy journey ...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Abdun Nur

Peace Jikhun,

actually the majority of people are honest and would be even more honest if the systems applied to create social interactions rewarded honesty, not as they presently do dishonesty. The ancient models are all self-policing, they reward honesty and make dishonesty a disadvantage, it is how the social interactions are set up, you, as all others, presently are born into a global riba system applying the five forms of riba (usury), which drain away the fruits of their labours and encourage theft, fraud and extortion.

good logic

Abdun Nur.

Do you see the main problem brother? It is accountability.

This is what I am trying to tell you all this time. The main problem is "how do people become honest and accept responsibility?".

This is what GOD s message is all about. GOD  is giving us such a system through "total submission to GOD Alone". No other authority.
We unite under GOD Alone ,follow only GOD Alone and strongly believe that we are accountable to a day of reckoning.
Only through total submission  to GOD Alone can we develop a conscience and awareness that we are responsible for each other and to each other and accountable to a powerful authority..
Our hearts then soften up to the love of GOD and to the love of each other. Peace enters our soul deep enough to accept each other and unite.

Fairness, equality, justice and honesty will be our fundamental goals. GOD s laws and instructions will be our manual  and cooperation and trust will follow.

I cannot see any other system succeeding unless we submit  to and follow GOD Alone.
However, in paper/blog I see that you share some of the ideas GOD calls us to.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Abdun Nur

As I keep telling you, before passing judgement learn what you are passing judgement about, you do not grasp how the ancient accountability model of terrente functioned and how that same system can be applied globally using an anarchic structure free of any hierarchical authors, making all accountable, from a mafia president to a billionaire parasite.

It does not require a monopoly on violence as the slave law model does, it needs no written laws as it functions on two simple principles, it requires no policy enforces as it has no policy of corporation, so, before you dismiss as you are indoctrinated to do by your owners, first consider fully what you are judging G.L

Accountability is generated not only through arbitration of wrongful actions, but by forming models of social conduct that removes wrongs directly, the level of direct wrongful actions presently is vast, because the systems of social interaction are criminal, all based on the five forms of riba (usury), and the level of accountability for the vast ocean of wrongs inflicted does not exist, the legal system does not solve or resolve, it does not prevent or remove wrongs, it simply exists to protect the owners and drain revenues from the slaves.

You watch the media whores, and they paint a fantasy of accountability, for example you watch the endless stream of crime shows, where the police investigate a murder every week, and always get their man, but the reality is they almost never solve a crime, more often than not the ones they claim solved, they simply frame a victim, in America alone there are over 250,000 unsolved murdered presently, when you consider there are around 15,000 murders a year in the USA, they solve nothing.

jkhan

Quote from: Abdun Nur on August 19, 2021, 02:06:27 AM
Peace Jikhun,

actually the majority of people are honest and would be even more honest if the systems applied to create social interactions rewarded honesty, not as they presently do dishonesty. The ancient models are all self-policing, they reward honesty and make dishonesty a disadvantage, it is how the social interactions are set up, you, as all others, presently are born into a global riba system applying the five forms of riba (usury), which drain away the fruits of their labours and encourage theft, fraud and extortion.

Peace brother...

Thank you for your input...
I don't know whether you are living in a fantasy world to produce such a hefty statement...

Majority of people are honest!!! Wow.. What a claim..

Brother... That's just your speculation which has no concrete evidence and you will I am afraid get any convincing report from the majority of people authorizing they are honest... Honesty is not a word to utter or honesty is not a statement declared in paper that ensures another to trust... Needless for me to explain them to you.. But still I do coz you are with immense confidence claim that majority on Earth are honest and on top of that says more honest... Sheer assumption.. I wish it happens but I am sorry... You forgot we on Earth are bloody human... Very minute number among us would know what is honesty..

In addition to that...  You say we live in era which is 'Global Riba system' ... Whatever you meant by that,  it sounds that yester year people were more honest... Isn't it..  False claim brother.
If you read every documented history you will find monopoly, bloodshed, corruption, war, cruelty, thuggery and intimidation etc etc to overpower another community or nation or empire...  They never maintained honesty ...

Clean Heart of a person makes honesty within self...  Clean hearts develop only if a person respect another especially who deserves it... Another way of developing a clean heart is pious nature towards the Creator anticipating and fearing His warning and meeting... (I don't know you believe it or not)  but that works...

There are nations in modern days who handles their nations in well manner,  that I don't deny... Nothing is perfect or near to perfection.. Dishonesty still prevails and cannot eradicate OR curtail even you constitute the best of best.. ..

You have no authority over human heart and desire and deception.     
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Abdun Nur

It's not my view, it is determined through investigation, people have studied peoples honesty, the majority of people are fundamentally honest, the systems they are forced to use are fundamentally dishonest however,  insulting me does not help, in discourse in anyway and I'm certain if we talked directly face to face you would not do so, people on line seem to believe rudeness is allowed, simply because the other cannot punch them in the mouth, polite discourse should be a matter of self respect, not fear of the other.

Honesty in a dishonest system of monopolies is very difficult, yet most people attempt to be honest, if you created an alternative structure of social interactions, as I present on my website, which makes honesty an huge advantage, people would be freed to express their inherent nature.

jkhan

Quote from: Abdun Nur on August 19, 2021, 05:13:01 AM
It's not my view, it is determined through investigation, people have studied peoples honesty, the majority of people are fundamentally honest, the systems they are forced to use are fundamentally dishonest however,  insulting me does not help, in discourse in anyway and I'm certain if we talked directly face to face you would not do so, people on line seem to believe rudeness is allowed, simply because the other cannot punch them in the mouth, polite discourse should be a matter of self respect, not fear of the other.

Honesty in a dishonest system of monopolies is very difficult, yet most people attempt to be honest, if you created an alternative structure of social interactions, as I present on my website, which makes honesty an huge advantage, people would be freed to express their inherent nature.

Hi Nur..

Hope I have not hurt your feelings... Never meant  .. No grudges...

Let's put this way in a very simple way.. 

Suppose you were given the authority in this world to create a system which you eagerly presenting here.. 

Let's figure out one matter. For example..  Rape and sexual harassment and prostitution etc... This is extreme dangerous and disgusting social menace. 

Do you think you can crack a mechanism to streamline this burning issue in a holistic approach by not harming anyone or not dissapointing another?

What would that be? Sorry I have never read your your articles... If you wish explain pls. 
Let us die with guidance

Abdun Nur

You misunderstand the concept of anarchic models, I am not important in the systes, the systems are, I need no authority of corporation to author hierarchically over others, the model is a free choice, you can use it or you can use the mafias of control, my intent is not to prevent those wishing to be slaves to be prevented from their slavery, if they want to be a slave to a small caba'al of parasites all power to them, I only want to create a free choice and end the present usury monopoly.

If you read the many articles on the website you'd already have the answer to the question, I will provide a link to the rape question, the anarchic needs no monopoly on violence, it needs only forming a structure of accountability to establish relief for both the victim of the rape, and the rapist themselves, the hierarchical model isolates the individual allowing the rapist, thief, murderer, etc to work easily within an isolated population, the anarchic functions through common unity, this makes it far more difficult for these predators to function, and far easier to identify and prevent their wrongs.

Link to explanation of rape:

https://earthcoinage.com/elementor-560/part-six-establishing-universal-accountability-a-substantive-witena-gemot-of-axiological-inherent-power/

good logic

Peace Abdun Nur.

So your system always existed, by whom ? Who created your system/thought it out/authored it...? It must have an origin, does it?

Is it man made? Alien made? If it is information ,it must have been someone s thought/creation...!!!
Did you create it all by yourself?

You say, quote:

"...the systems are, I need no authority of corporation to author hierarchically over others, the model is a free choice, you can use it or you can use the mafias of control, my intent is not to prevent those wishing to be slaves to be prevented from their slavery, if they want to be a slave to a small caba'al of parasites all power to them, I only want to create a free choice and end the present usury monopoly."

Humans challenge all ideas ,that is the nature . Many will challenge it and deviate from it You must know that.

GOD s system is original from the all knowing,all wise,the only authority. GOD is qualified to create a perfect system. Yet  GOD still leaves us the choice.
That is why many other systems exist.
Man cannot create a perfect system.
Can you see the difference ?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Abdun Nur

The anarchic models are inherent, which is to say they exist fundamentally, the allodium is a fundamental concept, terrent is a fundamental concept, a true medium of exchange is a fundamental concept, and the expression of these fundamental concepts is established through reason, in my version of these ancient models I apply them using a software platform model, allowing them to be applied easily across the earth.

good logic

Peace Abdun Nur.

You say, quote:

"The anarchic models are inherent, which is to say they exist fundamentally, the allodium is a fundamental concept, terrent is a fundamental concept, a true medium of exchange is a fundamental concept, and the expression of these fundamental concepts is established through reason..."

So where do they come from? Surely they must be ideas from some intelligence? Who put them here? They cannot exist by themselves or from nothing can they?
Then there is the problem of them being established by reason...Reason also cannot exist by itself, some intelligence must have created the tools for it?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Abdun Nur

Fundamental concepts are axiomatic, they exist inherently, most may not be familiar with them as we exist presently in a model that works against these simple fundamental concepts, but if they are presented they stand on their own merits. The schooled mind is trained to avoid reasoning at all costs, and to avoid confronting the realities of the usury monopolies and their hierarchical institutions, this does not alter the reality, only makes the majority will fully ignorant to that reality.

amin

First do not generalize Taliban as the real muslims, most of them need not be muslims, may be you can call them Mohammedans the better name as they want the Shariah to be the primary law.  Whether its good for Afghan people, time only tell, they should accept diversity and make peace between the multiple tribes which is truly islamic.

Abdun Nur

The infrastructure of economic slavery is in place, which is why the military industrial complex left, the Rothschild banking system is established, along with the infrastructure needed to protect it, it now matters not, the Taliban, the American whores, any other group of criminals in the region, they will simply administrate the systems put in place, this allows the govern mental mafia system to drain the wealth both from the population itself and from the region, of minerals and resources.

I don't believe many Muslims exist on the Earth presently, if any true Muslims at all, the requirements of being a Muslim are not possible to meet presently, even with the best will in the world.

jkhan

Quote from: Abdun Nur on August 19, 2021, 05:44:04 AM
You misunderstand the concept of anarchic models, I am not important in the systes, the systems are, I need no authority of corporation to author hierarchically over others, the model is a free choice, you can use it or you can use the mafias of control, my intent is not to prevent those wishing to be slaves to be prevented from their slavery, if they want to be a slave to a small caba'al of parasites all power to them, I only want to create a free choice and end the present usury monopoly.

If you read the many articles on the website you'd already have the answer to the question, I will provide a link to the rape question, the anarchic needs no monopoly on violence, it needs only forming a structure of accountability to establish relief for both the victim of the rape, and the rapist themselves, the hierarchical model isolates the individual allowing the rapist, thief, murderer, etc to work easily within an isolated population, the anarchic functions through common unity, this makes it far more difficult for these predators to function, and far easier to identify and prevent their wrongs.

Link to explanation of rape:

https://earthcoinage.com/elementor-560/part-six-establishing-universal-accountability-a-substantive-witena-gemot-of-axiological-inherent-power/

Peace brother...

Don't belittle my question by saying "You don't understand what anarchic model is".. 
I do absolutely know what anarchism is..
Just don't deviate OR allude from question for the sake of more practical dialogue OR debate.. Pls.. Rape or sexual harassment cannot streamlined in a lawless voluntary society ..

Look brother... Anarchic model is within every human nature... For example if an innocent is killed then immediately the anger arises within the selves of loved ones... So revenge is the choice most feel instantly...  But it may differ people to people.. There is no anarchism unless study the pattern of certain nature of people.. So in a nutshell anarchic model is a set of law formulated by some community... It may differ community to community...
I like to present this example.   Hope it suits ... I have heard from some villages in south Indian that if a woman was raped or sexually misused and if found guilty the male their natural village unanimous decision / law is to marry the victim to rapist and they are satisfied by such system... In our eyes it may be wrong.. One would say rapist should be punished (that's  our natural burning feeling) but they opted a different option..
So such practices are natural to such remote societies... So anarchic models can be formed based on that...
But literate or erudite minds perceive how barbaric the decision is.   

Brother...  Every human's  taste may differ...  Lawlessness is havoc..  It is easy to say but implementing is bizzare...

Even it is anarchic or colonial or  religious law,  everything has a creator and that too by an erudite/s.. Do you agree?
Further to implement any law there must be rulers and even witnesses and power and authority...  without that not religious law or anarchic model cannot be executed...

Anarchic model may obviously differ to place to place... BTW Unless it is in well written book it cannot be anarchic model.   So keep claiming it is natural and no one behind anarchic model is waste of time.. Be vibrant and robust in your claim.. It's not free choice as you say...

Brother this anarchism OR rather voluntary approach never works out in human society... Even you say it is axiomatic OR inherent.. Coz it compels... People's wealth and power is different...  The wealthy always rate himself higher... Workers and the employer are not same..
This compulsion never allows an anarchic model... Inequality is so natural.. In our language and in our belief God made the inequality not to boast but to test...

Voluntary approach in an unequal society in the form of anarchic model is never possible... You will never find it in your life time..

You can write books after book but in vain.. Coz voluntary life in a society where every human is different in power, strength, etc is impossible...  Like it is not possible in animal life.. More powerful rule..

As long as human has ego,  jealousy, deception, cheating, Lieing, greedy, proudness,  power,  wealth, sexual feelings,  and etc etc no one would agree to live equal life... Then anarchism cannot be self implemented... Once it is not possible for self implemented then scenario changes..  Even Taliban practicing anarchic model compared to rest of the world.  Who knows... Lol

Keep writing brother.. Let it be your hobby..
Let us die with guidance

Abdun Nur

As you have never read the articles that explain the anarchic models how could you be informed at all, I doubt you understand anarchic models for this valid reason, additionally anarchy is widely misunderstood, it is not a political concept, and could never be, but most can not get past even this in the understanding of anarchy. These fundamental models work collectively not in isolation.

Anarchy can indeed be implemented, and quite simply, it only requires a structure, that is the idea of the software platforms, which allow a simple structure to apply anarchic models for every aspect of social interactions.

Your concept of a creator is not the same as mine, I would wager, the god concept is false, and part of the control mechanisms of the Ba'alist religious model, I do not believe the original Muslims of the Qur'an had any god concept at all, quite the opposite, it is far more likely they had a refined anarchic common unity model free of all contrived religions, and hadith was invented to end that Islamic existence.

Once I eventually get the platforms coded, they would be a free torrent download, allowing any empathic honest soul to begin to use them, This would create a choice, a completely independent model to the existing usury systems, for those who wished to become Muslim, few self proclaimed Muslims would be interested in such truths, but that's the nature of religions, and why the Ba'alists work so hard to maintain them.

Abdun Nur

It seems clear from the level of reply of those in this thread little hope exists for humanity, if it exists in a 100 years I would be surprised, people have been dumbed down to a point they seem incapable of grasping the horror of the situation they exist within, and the future that will evolve into, it seems nothing will sink into such confused minds, of course these are examples of the minds of the religious on this website, and religious minds are in general the most conformist and subjugated of all, so, I suppose it is no surprise the low level of reason and the high level of cognitive dissonance.

I abandoned this website in the past for this very reason, it being a pointless effort posting anything at all on this site, I came back on but again pointlessly, so I'll wish you all luck with your religious nonsense and confusions, peace be with you!

jkhan

Quote from: Abdun Nur on August 19, 2021, 02:15:18 PM
It seems clear from the level of reply of those in this thread little hope exists for humanity, if it exists in a 100 years I would be surprised, people have been dumbed down to a point they seem incapable of grasping the horror of the situation they exist within, and the future that will evolve into, it seems nothing will sink into such confused minds, of course these are examples of the minds of the religious on this website, and religious minds are in general the most conformist and subjugated of all, so, I suppose it is no surprise the low level of reason and the high level of cognitive dissonance.

I abandoned this website in the past for this very reason, it being a pointless effort posting anything at all on this site, I came back on but again pointlessly, so I'll wish you all luck with your religious nonsense and confusions, peace be with you!

Peace Brother...

Don't lose hope if you are right.... if you cant even apply patience in the process of debating with others, how would you ever implement an anarchic model to whole world... Just have patience, that's worthy...

btw... i am curious, if you read this post let me know, what is the use / benefit of applying anarchic model ? with death everything is over, so why we need to live with systematic application of law? :peace:
Let us die with guidance

good logic

Peace Abdun Nur.
I am wondering the following:
1- What is your expectation here from members?
2-Do you believe strongly on your systems, and do you trust/know that your reasoning is solid?
3- Do you live by your principles or do you take part /rely on other systems leading your life -i.e do you pay taxes, live in a house and pay all your bills, have a job-work for someone/company,own a bank account,take out loans/mortgage-...And follow certain rules and laws of others.

Because if you say this, quote:

"I abandoned this website in the past for this very reason, it being a pointless effort posting anything at all on this site, I came back on but again pointlessly, so I'll wish you all luck with your religious nonsense and confusions, peace be with you!"

Then I am confused . You can only persuade/prove your system by living it.

Without giving your system a trial in practice and showing us its benefits, how can we possibly join you?
Your system requires a complete cut off from the systems that are currently running the world.

If you are living by your systems, please explain , we need to see how it will compare with other systems.
I am sure you agree that seeing it in action is more productive than reading it.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Abdun Nur

Peace,

do you read to learn the models, from the links I present, no, would it be possible to debate this to the point you would read the information, no, would it be possible to alter your predetermined conclusions through any form of discourse, no.

For over 20 years I've been writing and presenting, giving public talks, making large amounts of effort at my own expense of money and time, and again there is no point, people have become so dumbed down, apathetic to the hierarchical slavery they are forced to function in, so indoctrinated with the ocean of lies, and utterly convinced they can reason, convinced they can determine truth from falsehood, that no amount of evidence to the contrary would every alter that.

My expectation, simple, wake up.

If people continue to exist in the stagnation of conformity and indoctrination, as I have said previously, people will become extinct within a century, maybe less.

They will become extinct, not from any natural disaster, not from the fiction of meteor strikes, not from global warming, not from the fiction of a nuclear war, not from the fiction of a virus, not from the fantasy of alien invasion, or the depletion of natural resources, and not from any other fantasy people fabricate claiming the end of a earth; an earth that has existed for vast stretches of time unhurt, that fact alone would, for a reasoning soul, be enough to dismiss all the end of the world fantasies out of hand.

However we exist in dichotomy, the empath and the psychopath, the empath has a soul, the psychopath does not, the psychopath (Jinn) dominate the empaths, and are openly working to exterminate them, presently, they do not hide this, I expect taking great pleasure in that simple fact, they tell you they are murdering you, and you say, thank you, murder my children as well!

The method of extermination is forced vaccination, followed by global starvation, and 5G microwave energy, which generates the symptoms of altitude sickness, starving the cells of oxygen, requiring oxygen and the blocking of the microwave energy to recover. They will herd the stupid into camps for orderly extermination, as the Ashkenazi did in Russia and the Chinese do presently, under the fiction of a virus, and the fear of nothing will murder almost all, the fear of nothing is the main tool of the Jinn.

Do I believe in my model, really they're not my models, I have only taken the inherent fundamental nature of common unity in each expression, and applied it within a system, this creates a model free of all five forms of usury, free of imposed monopolies, and all hierarchy, including freedom from govern mental institutions, slave laws, employer-employee economic slavery, usury banking, and constructed legal fictions. The existing model would no need tot be removed for my model to work, but as the alternative to the usury model spread, the hierarchical systems would be rendered obsolete without any effort from any one, just through a better alternative becoming available.

The models are not hierarchical, once coded, they are anarchic, polycentrically structured, I have no more power within the platforms once the code is freely available online, than any other using it.

It forms the first "true medium of exchange", something only the tally stick allowed in the past, and it closely follows the same logic as the tally stick.

I am bound within a monopoly system, just as all other slaves, and am forced to pay the extortion of all five forms of usury, as are all when a monopoly system exists, that is the point, to create an alternative to that monopoly system, and creating a free choice, would anyone pay the extortions of government mafias, medical mafias, or banking mafias if they had any other choice. I would not pay any of these parasites if I had any other option.

People are conditioned to hierarchy, they are trained to think within a very narrow range, to think outside that narrow mindset makes them react in a predetermined way, as all on this website, and almost all  collectively do, this is achieved through a 15,000 hour programming system of schooling, a programmed media entertainment industry, a govern mental system of mental slavery, and with bread and circus the slaves never lift their faces from the dirt, existing in mental stagnation and isolation.

If anyone seriously wishes to consider the inherent models of anarchic freedom, then please email me directly, this website isn't helpful:

abdun@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

good logic

Abdun Nur.

You say,quote:

"do you read to learn the models, from the links I present, no, would it be possible to debate this to the point you would read the information, no, would it be possible to alter your predetermined conclusions through any form of discourse, no."

Just like you advise,I am trying hard like you to use reason. Yes of course I read most of the information you present. That is why I am asking you questions.
So you have given up on me. Are you also giving up on the majority?
So your system will be of no use then?

If you think your system is sound,then have faith in it but reflect on the issue I am highlighting.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Anoushirvan

Islam needs a reformation. Period. You can blame Taliban on western imperialism all you want but at the end of the day, the west didn't teach Talibans all the hideous religious practices that they enforce. I can show you numerous binding hadith & even Quranic passages supporting Taliban backward laws & practices.

Salam,

I think you are very optimistic here. It is not as if the Taliban didn't rule Afghanistan 20 years ago, ISIS and its crimes didn't happen. And yet, no true religious reformation in Islam really took place despite repeated calls to it, and missed occasions.

Neptin

Back then, there were no social media or internet to really expose the depth of the horror. Today is a little different. Of course, I'm not counting on it to trigger reform. It'll require host of Muslim countries apart from Afghanistan falling under Taliban like rule for that to happen. As long as Muslims can seek asylum in the west or other less Islamist countries where they can cherry pick & practice as they like without any compulsion, they won't recognize the need for reform.

That said, I still feel like more Muslims will see the need for reform when they really see that what true Sharia as traditionally culled from Qur'an & Sunna looks like.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

Jafar

And in 2021, for people to just pretend that Islam is a religion of peace & the Talibans are just radicals who misunderstand Islam, is plain dishonest. The Taliban at least between '96 & 2001 were practising Islam as was literally spelt in traditional Islamic text, it was the so called moderate or liberal Muslims who went rogue & deviated from the script without an official sort of reform.

If there was a formal reform to explain away these outdated and backward teachings in Islam like the Protestant reformation did with Christianity, we wouldn't be having the Talibans. But because Muslims insist against reform, they have to chose between dishonestly cherry picking between traditional teachings in order to stay moderate or embracing all of the teachings & thus imbibing the hideous teaching that breeds fanaticism. The only other alternative is apostasy

Even "Protestanism" now need a 'reform' so to speak.
Look at the purist / fundamentalist in the US for an example.

Yet in any case this always has been an 'eternal conflict' between moderatism vs fanaticism, cherry picking and self discernment vs blind obedience, tolerance vs bigotry,

The actual form of how the 'conflict' appears varies and it's apparent throughout nearly the entire earth society, throughout history.

Specifically in today's era and more specifically in the (so called) Islamic world, pay close attention to what happened in the country where 230 millions of it's population declared "Islam as Social Identity", Indonesia. The 'above conflict' is clearly apparent, yet apparently moderatism, self discernment and tolerance still got the upper hand, at least for now.

And they're currently #1 on "World Giving Index".
https://www.cafonline.org/about-us/publications/2021-publications/caf-world-giving-index-2021

Also among the top 3 of World Giving Index, another country with 100 millions of it's population, declared "Islam as Social Identity", Nigeria, where moderatism, self discernment and tolerance still got the upper hand.