News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

THE TEMPLE OF GOD BY ITS SHAPE

Started by 111111, March 03, 2020, 10:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hypocrites are alies of each other. maybe they work for the arabs and their masters to aliminate importance of Maka in the minds of believers, so that they can turn it into las vegas like city without any oposition. But believers are comanded to take the position of Abraham regarding the temple. And abraham was comanded to keep it clean.

If at this time, as it is written, believers are so few, powerless, and persecuted, and we can not get the Holy city from the arabs and their masters. we are obliged to at least talk agains them. 

Peace Good logic.

your question has not importance because my words are not mine. I only write when an issue is clarified to me, and publish it whenever is inspired to me.

Believers even though God has given great power to our enemies, he is still with us, and he will save us from humilliation, just put your trust in him and be firm. no mater if we have to go from country to country because we do not have the numbers that God ordains to confront our enemies, and all that we have left is to be patient for God´s help, or the end that is nearer than ever.

Believers are one, and the truth that their mouth speaks comes from the same inspiration. even though the hypocrites hate it.

Wakas

Quote from: 111111 on March 17, 2020, 11:51:09 AM
I did not say the Kaba was a cube or a cuboid...

Quote from: 111111The length and the breadth and the heigth of it are equal.

Even Zion in heaven is described as a cube.

Looks like you did  :)
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

quincy

The kaaba in saudi arabia is not a temple but an idol. You are promoting idolatry, something that Muhammad fought against. Gabriel helped him on his God given quest to free his people - al masjid al haram is something completely different, not that sinful place in mecca - where people are trampeled to death. That is already telling you everything of the energy which is accumulated there. Nothing is holy there, neither is in jerusalem. How much people died for this "holy" land? Zion is located somewhere completely different.

The authorities of the abrahamic religions instrumentalized the common beliefs of the people for imperialistic gains. Mental control. The kaaba has the same shape as the dogmatic minds of its worshippers. Think outside the box.

seekingtruth1111

Quote from: 111111 on March 03, 2020, 10:32:23 AM
peace.

The temple of God by its shape
copy and spread the message before the shaitans delete part of it or all.

Shaitan clowns do not stop claiming the nonsense that the temple in Meca is not the temple ordained by God for this generation of souls. Only and ignorant will accept the idea of a change of location of the temple, without creating a division on a community that spreaded from Spain to China, which would be seen tothis day. Not even the few Jews who were save from the destruction, and spreaded all over the world, forgot the site of the previous temple for almost 2000 years, much less a communitty of more than one thousand million muslims in 1400 years. Therefore, laugh at the shaitan clowns. Knowing the shape of the temples inspired by God will afirm your heart against the nonsense of the shaitan clowns.

Ezekiel 40:2 In the visions of  God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south... and, behold, a man, whose appearance was like brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed...and behold a wall on the outside of the house round about, and in the man's hand a measuring reed of six cubits by the cubit and an hand breatdth: so he measured the breadth(width) of the building, one reed; and the height, one reed...42:15-20 Now when he had made and end of measuring the inner house, he brought me forth toward the gate whose prospect toward the east,and measured it round about...he measured it by the four sides: it had a wall round about, five hundred long, and five hundred broad, to make a separation between the sanctuary and the profane place.

By this vision of the prophet Ezekiel we can see a cubic like temple, inside a square.

Apocalipsis/revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God...and he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city...and the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the heigth of it are equal.

Even Zion in heaven is described as a cube.

In conclusion, the only temple existing today in the whole world fulfilling the shape of buildings inspired by, and dedicated to, The One and Only God, is the Kaba in Meca. Shaitans never stop creating confusionm an division, but they only lead further astray the already lost.

May God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom.

Peace

Probably not the only temple with a cuboid inside

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603432.0

quincy

@topic starter: I know so much ultra orthodox sunnis who are in their personalities Shaitans. So i wonder which god it is that they are worshipping...