News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Qur'an is corrupted in translation and text is alter how can it be trusted?

Started by Abdun Nur, August 30, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makaveli

Quote from: Abdun Nur on September 01, 2017, 06:40:16 AM
Peace Makaveli,

Badar Kanwar has been working on the grammatical and lingustic nature of ancient Arabic, language before it was transformed through hadith, religions and hierarchical governments, and slowly he is revealing the real message, and as he learns he is improving the translation, as he works alone and in his spare time, and as he has to revise his work when he discovers new information, the translation is slow.

Thanks.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

Wakas

Quote from: Makaveli on September 01, 2017, 06:25:00 AM
Who's Badar and what's so special about his translation?

In my view his translation is garbage until proven otherwise. One of its fundamental flaws is it throws cross-referencing (i.e. intra-Quran comparison) in the bin, or if he does utilise it he doesn't mention it. In my view the reason why he does not utilise/mention it is because actually employing cross-reference would require monumental effort on his part AND would disprove his translation.

Almost certainly AN has not verified much, if anything, of Badar's translations. Love to be proven wrong if AN can produce an article/post wherein he has done so.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

good logic

I have looked at Badar s work,and just like numerous other works it is complicated and has zero evidence behind the changes he puts to the Arabic words.
Where is the dictionaries/base work of what he claims his translation is from contained?
Some of it does not make sense either. Just look how long it is taking as well?

By the way Abdun Nur,The Qoran is from GOD,written by humans under the watchful eyes of GOD s invisible soldiers (Inspired). I know some will say so is the bible,the difference is we have an intact original work here.
The content will speak for itself.So other books should also be judged by their contents as well.

GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Abdun Nur

That's just ridiculous nonsense "good logic", it was written by people, like all and every book, I'll ask Badar to explain his position, but it is based on a referenced and reasoned approach.

good logic

If it is based on a referenced and reasoned approach ,then why the delay?

Do you agree that we need to see a big chunk translated to be able to base our comments on the translation?
But so far it is not the case.
I think ,like many ,when they come to halt,it means there are contradictions and anomalies/mistakes... in their work. My opinion.
GOD bless.
peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Abdun Nur

Badar works a lot, and his spare time is in demand from many sources, so the work is slow.

bkanwar2

Quote from: Wakas on September 01, 2017, 07:15:32 AM
In my view his translation is garbage until proven otherwise. One of its fundamental flaws is it throws cross-referencing (i.e. intra-Quran comparison) in the bin, or if he does utilise it he doesn't mention it. In my view the reason why he does not utilise/mention it is because actually employing cross-reference would require monumental effort on his part AND would disprove his translation.

Almost certainly AN has not verified much, if anything, of Badar's translations. Love to be proven wrong if AN can produce an article/post wherein he has done so.

Dear Waqas, instead of asking others why don't you try to prove step by step, translation of just one word, Allah as garbage.  It up to you to prove, I have laid my evidence step by step.  I can post the latest version of its translation steps again, which is slightly different from original.   Are you or anyone,  anywhere  on this planet earth up to the task?
Be aware, knowledge is not static.  My knowledge of Classic Arabic is evolving too.  Hence my understanding of the message continues to evolve.  I think, learn, unlearn, relearn and then believe; not believe and claim to know it all.

bkanwar2

Quote from: good logic on September 01, 2017, 07:21:40 AM
I have looked at Badar s work,and just like numerous other works it is complicated and has zero evidence behind the changes he puts to the Arabic words.
Where is the dictionaries/base work of what he claims his translation is from contained?
Some of it does not make sense either. Just look how long it is taking as well?

By the way Abdun Nur,The Qoran is from GOD,written by humans under the watchful eyes of GOD s invisible soldiers (Inspired). I know some will say so is the bible,the difference is we have an intact original work here.
The content will speak for itself.So other books should also be judged by their contents as well.

GOD bless.
Peace.

Good logic, please present your evidence that Quran is from God?  Don't give me the circular logic of Hadith proving your point.  This is an Oxymoron.  All current Quran translation/explanation is Hadith based.  Hence, trying to prove one by other is just keep spinning your wheels with getting anywhere.

Regards,
Be aware, knowledge is not static.  My knowledge of Classic Arabic is evolving too.  Hence my understanding of the message continues to evolve.  I think, learn, unlearn, relearn and then believe; not believe and claim to know it all.

Man of Faith

Quote from: bkanwar2 on September 01, 2017, 12:19:20 PM
Good logic, please present your evidence that Quran is from God?  Don't give me the circular logic of Hadith proving your point.  This is an Oxymoron.  All current Quran translation/explanation is Hadith based.  Hence, trying to prove one by other is just keep spinning your wheels with getting anywhere.

Regards,

That Quran is from "God" is evident from what it says. In the real interpretation of it, it declares things of the future before they had happened and then I am not talking about some cleaving of stone on the moon or something, which is in the Khalifa version.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Abdun Nur

Peace Man of faith,

you are talking about postdiction which involves explanation after the fact.

This is an effect of hindsight bias that explains claimed predictions of significant events such as plane crashes and natural disasters. In religious contexts, theologians frequently refer to postdiction using the Latin term vaticinium ex eventu (foretelling after the event). Through this term, skeptics postulate that many biblical prophecies (and similar prophecies in other religions) appearing to have come true may have been written after the events supposedly predicted, or that the text or interpretation may have been modified after the event to fit the facts as they occurred. Alternatively the prediction is so vague, catch-all, or otherwise non-obvious that over time somewhere on earth an event can be fitted into the vagueness of the prediction.