News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Qur'an is corrupted in translation and text is alter how can it be trusted?

Started by Abdun Nur, August 30, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdun Nur

Confusing an Explanation with an Excuse Wakas, that is called the fallacy of rationalization, you seem to admit it's both corrupted in translation and differs from the original, but present excuses, anyway the reality is the original understanding is very hard to unearth and so the guide presently is lost, excusing that does not alter or help that reality, the reality of that loss is people are claiming to be Muslim but do not live or act as a Muslim would, yet take the name. If we look at history, not middle eastern history which is a fiction, but the ruminants of certain historical systems of community we can see Islam based on too simple principles, it was anarchic, no hierarchy and it was free of riba, usury, no sovereigns, no laws, no compulsion, which is why i say those systems of community were the original Islam, until the guide translates into a guide to those systems it will remain lost. Badar's translation does show the concepts in small part as he has only translated a small amount of the Qur'an, this supports my position further.

scarface2890

Quote from: huruf on August 31, 2017, 06:57:30 AM
The forummay have contents which purport to show something of what you say, but the purporting is not matched by the verification, let alone prove what you say. If that existed, with the antiQur'an aiming worrldwide in fct we would be awash with such proofs. The fact is that I have not yet seen s single one neither in this forum or anywhere else.

If what you refer is to the wellknown and acknowledged extremely few variations Qur'an followers of certain words and signs which do not change at all the meaning of any passge let alone the Qur'an itself, then you may cling to that to uphold the "daring" image of your stance you might try to give, but in fct you know and we all know that it is hot air, nothing else.

Salaam

who uphold daring, huh daring what god can do or go hell call god is love hahahahahahhahahahahahahha

scarface2890

Quote from: huruf on August 31, 2017, 07:18:52 AM
Yes, it is printed, published, it has ppages and covers and headins and notes sometimes, it has indeed been manipulated. The question is whether anybody would, unlike you, be bothered by such inconsequential and well known and taken into account accessory details.

Don't worry about your imag, even if you do not look s if you were charging against the Qur'an, you still mke your mark.

Yes, just like kids at the fair going around and around... I guess that is what it is for some, some kind of play. But you must acknowledge Good logic that it must be ungratifying to attempt to crash the Qur'an "idol" and find it so uncollaborative. How dare we respect, follow the Qur'an or try to, when there are needy people around who would much rather be themselves the idols and considered followable? You should realise that that kind of treatment is very painful for self-admirers.

I find the situation humorous and think of dogs, who are such unselfish and unassuming teachers. How can they be so self-satisfied with so little vanity or self-admiration. They are a wonder, a beautiful page of the cosmic Qur'an.

One of my dreams is to write a thousands of pages treaty with the teachings of each species for the human kind. I have already thought of bulls (and cows of course), dogs, hens and rats. The latter not the prettiest lesson, but still meaningful.  A pity animals cannot write in the forum.

Salaam

are u say me pity anmals cannot write in forum,

i dont understand  maybe i see thing if i know u know who am i, hahahahahahaha

scarface2890

i dont like god, god is fucking fear but  allah is powerfull hahahahhahaha

there no god except allah
man i know what is allah i dont bullshit i been bad now i try good man i dont pray or go to black cube it is shrik

scarface2890

u know better im fucking deaf not good write in forum but if i find out about that then i will put bomb C-4 black cube then say fuck idol

good logic

Humans have made errors in copying the mushafs ,these errors are known , they make no difference to the text as a whole or the meaning of it. 
The different versions may have small errors of spellings,but orally, millions of those who recite Qoran are synchronised and the readings are identical. GOD has been overseeing its journey throughout.
GOD has seen to it that every letter,every word ,every sentence and every surah are connected in such a way that we can easily detect these error.

Look at the threads that discussed these issues.

Also Qoran is the only book in the human history that has always been transmitted orally and to this day it keeps on being transmitted that way. This is another miracle and phenomenon that cannot be compared to any other scripture or book. This also confirms that errors/changes are minimum.

Yes,there are errors and small variations ,but the overall message and meaning have stayed intact.

I am absolutely amazed at how people doubt , is any human capable of writing such a book? I do not think they can change it even if they wanted to,their knowledge is far inferior to what is there!!!.. At best they may add or take away pieces of it!!!And that will stand out like a sore thumb.

Anyway, the more I read it, the more I have no doubt whatsoever that it cannot be human made. But that is me.
Also Qoran says believe in it or do not believe in it. Your choice.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

scarface2890

how u know millions of those who recite quran

all history is rewrite  by illuminati get it huh

scarface2890

illuminati  made jew and christianand fake muslim in old world order

scarface2890

good logic are u worship to god? and how u worship hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha wait LOYALTY TO GOD lie i think u loyalty to illuminati