News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Sun of God!!?

Started by SwedenMajidah, December 28, 2008, 05:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeshuahamashiach

Nope the Son of God. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we have a Savouir. wow. I know the truth about Jesus. I have had many wounderfull dreams and visions from Him. I did not believe in Jesus until He appeared to me in a dream so supernatural to tell me I have always been very precious to Him, what a love. I have not looked back since and yep I was baptised in May fo 2005 yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  I will stick with the bible friends and one of the sisters on here told me to give scriptures so yea that is what I have started to do. hey all if you all love Worship Music google in Worthy is the Lamb ok and soak in the precence of God. My God is a God of Miracles, My God is a God of love, My God sent His Begotton son born of a virgin into the world, My God is Alive for ever my God has delievered me from cancer in 2001, My God stoped me from dying of anorexia in hospital after alomst going into a coma, My God is Awsome and He lives in me and without God live is not worth living, so sorry mate I will stick with my bible, have a good day. oh one more thing Jesus is coming back soon yipeeeeeeeeeee and what a day that will be. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nsws1988

Quote from: yeshuahamashiach on June 15, 2009, 12:29:14 PM
Nope the Son of God. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we have a Savouir. wow. I know the truth about Jesus. I have had many wounderfull dreams and visions from Him. I did not believe in Jesus until He appeared to me in a dream so supernatural to tell me I have always been very precious to Him, what a love. I have not looked back since and yep I was baptised in May fo 2005 yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  I will stick with the bible friends and one of the sisters on here told me to give scriptures so yea that is what I have started to do. hey all if you all love Worship Music google in Worthy is the Lamb ok and soak in the precence of God. My God is a God of Miracles, My God is a God of love, My God sent His Begotton son born of a virgin into the world, My God is Alive for ever my God has delievered me from cancer in 2001, My God stoped me from dying of anorexia in hospital after alomst going into a coma, My God is Awsome and He lives in me and without God live is not worth living, so sorry mate I will stick with my bible, have a good day. oh one more thing Jesus is coming back soon yipeeeeeeeeeee and what a day that will be. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you want, stick to the bible and that Jesus is God's son
We will stick to the Quran and that Jesus is a prophet
No need to be sorry
You have a good day too

Peace

yeshuahamashiach

hey nsw guess what? Jesus is appearing to so may muslims and Jewish folk now in dreams and visions. wow wow and wow.

nsws1988

Quote from: yeshuahamashiach on June 15, 2009, 02:18:07 PM
hey nsw guess what? Jesus is appearing to so may muslims and Jewish folk now in dreams and visions. wow wow and wow.

Peace

Might be Jesus, might not. It doesn't mean he is God.

Peace

progressive1993

Quote from: yeshuahamashiach on June 15, 2009, 12:29:14 PM

So you do not want to see the truth?
I really recommend the video.
You may also want to read up about the council of nicea or or look on this website:
http://www.sign2god.com/folders/oorsprong-3eenheid-en.html

If you dont want to at least look at it, it is your choice, i'm not forcing you.

Peace
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

yeshuahamashiach

thank you and I will not be forced.