News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The FLAT EARTH Project You Won't Wanna Miss!

Started by HP_TECH, January 19, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IsaMuslim

Quote from: HP_TECH on April 03, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

My point was to explain to IsaMuslim that the fictional tale of GPS and satellites are not necessary for explaining television and cell phone signals, that, there are indeed many mediums through which those results are obtained.

Whether I know this information or not, does not change the fact that the example is factual. These are REAL balloons which are in circulation and they often fall far from the expected drop points. Look it up YOURSELF.

OK, actually I had a bad attitude towards you so I apologize.
I was not trolling, rather I was asking many questions, because to me it looks so unrealistic the idea that the earth could be flat, and I had only had few contacts with flatearthers before.

I have made research on Google, and these ballons with receivers exist, but how do they disprove a globe earth?
There is an article here:
https://www.metabunk.org/explained-satellite-crashing-attached-to-a-balloon-googles-project-loon.t8880/

Also we have videos on YouTube of ballons like them attached to camera, for example Dwayne Kellum, which went enough high and show that the earth is not flat, unless you believe that for some weird reason he conspired with NASA and used fish eye lenses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ9Q9nFLsMZihAGf0k-uUBw
Is he who is based on proof from his Lord, as he for whom his evil works have been adorned for him and they followed their desires?
~ 47:14 ~

Jack

Do they have members around the globe? Looking to join, but I'm in Antarctica, as a representative of Deep State. Thanks in advance.
You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

The Sardar

Salam Jack! You have not been for a while. How are you in this worldly life?

Jack

Quote from: The Sardar on March 17, 2019, 01:42:35 AM
Salam Jack! You have not been for a while. How are you in this worldly life?

Salaam. Became quite a bit cynical so i can only read certain things every now and then....Doing well, otherwise; thanks. How about you?
You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

good logic

Peace Jack.
Hello brother.
I suppose it is people like me who make the internet all but impossiblle to trust. I keep meaning to write less, but I keep writing posts!!!
A mind is a terrible thing to waste; I'm glad you are not wasting time reading here.
I also keep saying to myself,next time you get the urge to write...don't.

But I still  write here though?!!

If you happen to read this, I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.Ha ha ha.
But I don't hate myself in the morning. I sleep till noon.

Brother, look at it this way,How can we miss you if you won't go away altogether?

But do not worry brother,When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
Only kidding.
Nice to hear from you every now and then.
GOD bless you
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: Jack on March 16, 2019, 09:58:34 PM
Do they have members around the globe? Looking to join, but I'm in Antarctica, as a representative of Deep State. Thanks in advance.

No worries, they will come to visit you in Antarctica next year..

Flat Earth Antarctica Cruise Will Depart In 2020 To Sail To 'Edge Of The World'

The cruise, organized by the Flat Earth International Conference, is scheduled on 2020. The plan is to sail to Antarctica, where flat earthers think they would find the frozen barrier that marks the edge of the world.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/240062/20190321/flat-earth-antarctica-cruise-will-depart-in-2020-to-sail-to-edge-of-the-world.htm

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on March 25, 2019, 10:12:45 AM
No worries, they will come to visit you in Antarctica next year..

Flat Earth Antarctica Cruise Will Depart In 2020 To Sail To 'Edge Of The World'

i m afraid they will delay/cancel their plan due to budget issues.

any authorised scientist or inverstor will not going to invest on sinking titanic.

or if they still try to attempt may b resulted in freezing death lmao. due to weak knowledge of atmosphere of global regions.

good logic

Why wait till 2020?
Cruises to Antarctica are plenty and some-are sailing from this October 2019..

Brother jkhan you are welcome to come with me so that this issue of shape of the earth can be settled.
What do you say ?
GOD bless you.
Peace/.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: good logic on March 26, 2019, 03:17:27 AM
Why wait till 2020?
Cruises to Antarctica are plenty and some-are sailing from this October 2019..

Brother jkhan you are welcome to come with me so that this issue of shape of the earth can be settled.
What do you say ?
GOD bless you.
Peace/.

@ GL even if u take flatearthers to MOON they will still say our eyes are tricked by the magic of nasa.lmao

i wonder never a flat earth SPY been travelled to antarctica? why

i wonder never a flat earth spy is in the TEAM of people who are serving science in antarctica? why

and now these bunch of losers plan to take a titanic to antarctica hahahaha what a joke. the same stupids who cant afford return ticket of antartica same poors who cant manage to accomodate one flatearther to see antartica ?

once a flatearther asked me to sponsor him for the trip of ISS. lol

Jack

Quote from: good logic on March 23, 2019, 07:56:14 AM
Peace Jack.
Hello brother.
I suppose it is people like me who make the internet all but impossiblle to trust. I keep meaning to write less, but I keep writing posts!!!
A mind is a terrible thing to waste; I'm glad you are not wasting time reading here.
I also keep saying to myself,next time you get the urge to write...don't.

But I still  write here though?!!

If you happen to read this, I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.Ha ha ha.
But I don't hate myself in the morning. I sleep till noon.

Brother, look at it this way,How can we miss you if you won't go away altogether?

But do not worry brother,When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
Only kidding.
Nice to hear from you every now and then.
GOD bless you
Peace.

peace.

haha so long as you maintain 'good logic'  ;D doesn't matter how often or seldom you post.

QuoteI am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally

words to live by :)