News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Proof for the existence of an Almighty/Omnipotent being

Started by nimnimak_11, June 14, 2020, 06:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Also we can catagorise the Parties of believers.

Party A = environmental believers

The one who adopted the concept from environment and tradition in which they born.
99 % people go with the flow of tradition by inheritage.

Party B = conceptual believers

1 % reject the tradition or the image what tradition made about the belief.
They have their own image drived from the concept from their own mind.

Party C = advance believers

These advance believers are very few perhaps who are open to find the new ideas and they are continuosly struggling to find the truth by resetting all tradition and concepts.

Party D = NEXT STAGE OF advance believers

Finally they come to conclusion that its not possible for a creation to understand the creator.
The day creation understand the creator results in  turning them to equal of creator.
The mystery can b observed upon looking in to cosmos.. How mysteriously the creation exist what human can only observe by his limited senses..

The observeable universe is from where the light yet reach to earth so outside the observable its never ever possible to find a edge in multi trillions years as the expanding also continue.

Creation only manage to understand few other creations how that works and still reverse the understanding many times upon new discoveries.

The one who can understand creator is creator itself/himself.

For a creation like human it appears totally impossible to grasp the full image of just cosmos hence grasping the image of creator with evidence  is a wrong approach.

Questions are lot but answers are not known example why at first place things exist instead of non-exist?

good logic

It is interesting to play a game of purpose/why...things exist?:

For example if we make a list of things we make, we can easily find a purpose for them,like;
Cars- To take us somewhere. etc...Rarely we make something that has no use?
So for sur we can say about these things that they exist for a purpose.

Then we move on to things that we did not make like;
Plants, Animals, insects...etc. These also seem to have a purpose for either us ,the environment, life, earth,...
Now we come to our existence:
Who created us? For what purpose?
Is this a problem?
Well it depends on many factors, but logically there must be a good reason why we exist.It has to be.
The fact that we struggle to find the purpose is because of our exception form the materials, animals, plants...etc.
We are meant to investigate, take the journey, work hard....etc to find the main purpose along with the source/origin of where all this came from?!!
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: good logic on June 19, 2020, 10:51:59 AM

We are meant to investigate, take the journey, work hard....etc to find the main purpose along with the source/origin of where all this came from?!!

I honestly pay much respect to Party D.
Those who decided to teach THE WAY / METHOD for one to find the main purpose themselves.

And not jumpiing or insisting let alone threatening others to accept "the main purpose".

Among Party D are the movement / teachings of Taoism, Buddhism and Yoga-ism.
Nearly all are rooted in the far eastern philosophical movement.
Again the movement and teaching, *NOT* the religion with the same name.

Yet they do offer a 'cheat' for those who really doesn't have the patience for the journey or doing the method and wanted to know directly what is the main purpose? 
With caveat / remarks that you might not "get it" and that's why the way / method and walking the journey is more important.

As all those 3 cited movements above agree that the main purpose is "SELF DISSOLUTION".
Taoism calls it "in harmony", Buddhism calls it "enlightenment", Yoga-ism, as the name itself "Yoga" entails calls it "Union".
Glad-fully and happily dissolving ourselves and be united with the infinity.
Jafar (or put the label of your identity here) become nothing and by becoming nothing he has become everything.

The above concept is hard to swallow by most, thus the imagery of "Heaven with 72 virgins" as "purpose" are easier to grasp by most and by far more popular.

Thus, back to the main title of this thread:
One will definitely find the proof of the existence of the infinity (not a "being" at all, since it is infinite)
Only when he / she has found the proof of his / her own NON-existence.

Quote from: imrankhawajaThe day creation understand the creator results in  turning them to equal of creator.
The day the creation understand that he/she/it is a fractional part of the creator and in reality do not exist will resulted in he/she/it's own dissolution and unification with the creator.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on June 19, 2020, 06:21:10 PM

The day the creation understand that he/she/it is a fractional part of the creator and in reality do not exist will resulted in he/she/it's own dissolution and unification with the creator.

I was not clear on that specific line what i tried to figure out let me explain it what i mean by understanding the creator.

I mean understanding the method of creation makes you creator in theorytical terms.

So the way we look at cosmos make us understand with this time line or adding million more timelines cannot let us solve how/what cosmos come into being at first place in which we are a part of of tiny planet.

In example sub-creation of something from created things make a company claim its manufacturing rights and they fix the price and called themselves OWNER of that product and untill the method stolen/copied/discovered by someone else to create a same thing with different label then  you have two manufacturers now.

Life, death, control, shape, face, nothing at all even intelligence levels are not designed by human incase he understand the creation of making humanity then he/she/it is master over all his fears.

In this way i said the day creation understand creator will be the day of equality.

Although words are also sometimes make confusion about that being we call creator.

Creator/ion and evolver/ion also cause confusion with respect to the concepts. So we cant even able to agree on the names what people given to the initiator/s. Means mystery upon mystery unsolveable at this time line atleast.

imrankhawaja

It is interesting to play a game of purpose/why...things exist?:

Noone was playing the game of purpose but it was just a simple thing to observe that why things exist instead of non-exist to understand more about existence and NON-existence at same time. Absence of one make the presence of other like dark and light.

For example if we make a list of things we make, we can easily find a purpose for them,like;
Cars- To take us somewhere. etc...Rarely we make something that has no use?
So for sur we can say about these things that they exist for a purpose.

Thats called sub creation and its silly to think about the purpose of artificial creation as we know we only created/invented that creation for a purpose if there was not a purpose to reach to the destination faster never noone created the cars. Example if u can travel with the speed of light thinking about making car was totally useless and un-purposeful..

Then we move on to things that we did not make like;
Plants, Animals, insects...etc. These also seem to have a purpose for either us ,the environment, life, earth,...

TRUE interestingly natural creation and study deep about animals plant even atom tells us how important they are for the environemnt to exist. When we see the fruit we eat involve lot of universal things like water, rain, sunlight, soil, seed etc and how everything serving everything we suddenly label  that creation has that purpose for US. Not for them.

Now we come to our existence:
Who created us? For what purpose?
Is this a problem?

The problem is after successfully find the purpose for other things that are in service for humanity. We continuosly struggle to find our own purpose lol.

Some have purpose of following rituals
Some have purpose of getting 72 virgins by killing 72 people in blast.
Some have purpose of understanding the mystery of creation.
Some have purpose to find a purpose why created humanity what purpose they are actually serving?

Using planet living in it and all the creation had a purpose for that humanity to give them fruit, food etc?

Thats the problem we are not still unanimous about one purpose.

Next thing will be why we think like that? Why we have consciousness? What and where consciousness come from? Why other creation appears not to think like that or they are not atleast so curious to launch hubble in space like we do our distant family of animals ape dnt do that?

Thats why scientists try to understand universe becoz its story is our story.

Jafar

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 20, 2020, 08:59:22 AM
In this way i said the day creation understand creator will be the day of equality.

And unification.. the 'day' when enlightenment happened, the union of individual consciousness with that of the Universal Consciousness.

QuoteAlthough words are also sometimes make confusion about that being we call creator.
Creator/ion and evolver/ion also cause confusion with respect to the concepts. So we cant even able to agree on the names what people given to the initiator/s. Means mystery upon mystery unsolveable at this time line atleast.

Because human are used to think about themselves in separation.
And since they're a being, they think the creator must be another being separated / outside from his own.
And so does human language, all are constructed with such line of thinking.

As long as this 'separation' exist, one will never found it, only when the separation totally dissolved then one will find it. But then he will no longer be exist as the separation has been dissolved. Because existence in his mindset is the existence of the separation between I and the rest.

A poetic excerpt from Tao The Ching about the matter: it gives a 'hint' of at least on "where" to look, and the seeker can start from there.

The Master keeps her mind
always at one with the Tao;
that is what gives her her radiance.

The Tao is ungraspable.
How can her mind be at one with it?
Because she doesn't cling to ideas.

The Tao is dark and unfathomable.
How can it make her radiant?
Because she lets it.

Since before time and space were,
the Tao is.
It is beyond is and is not.
How do I know this is true?
I look inside myself and see.

good logic

Does it really matter about the purpose?
The character shapes the person. Some try very hard to form their own character, others are either trained by others, affected by others or conform to "society s norm".
To form our own character can also go both ways. Good or bad.
This is where people differ on the way to become" the character " we are.
Of course a good character will be known by the "fruit" they produce:
Just.
caring.
loving.
Peaceful.
Hard working.
Polite.
Does to others...
Respectful.
...etc.

Otherwise one will be going up in circles looking for a purpose.What use finding a purpose if the character is a lost soul?
As for this, quote:

"Thats the problem we are not still unanimous about one purpose."

It becomes irrelevant.We should all race towards the "good" character. This will lead to the common purpose.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Scrappy-doo

Disagree with Good Logic whatever! God knows all, we know nothing! :)
Non illigitimus carborundum

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on June 20, 2020, 10:27:03 AM
And unification.. the 'day' when enlightenment happened, the union of individual consciousness with that of the Universal Consciousness.

Because human are used to think about themselves in separation.

Yeah we can suppose thats the reason even after understanding human is unable to understand.

Human and their ancestors create an IMAGE of themselves = I
And then human create the IMAGE of other = you/them.

And then separation upon separation made human think he/she separate from every other thing/being. Basically we can say the IMAGE of egoism.

On the other hand religious teaching metaphorically connects one to another.
Example

Type 1 God created man in his image.
Type 2 God created the rooh of human with his blow.
Type 3 universe created human from the atoms/particles from universe.

So everything universally connected but thats really hard to grasp on individual level, pain of one cant be feel by others they can only witness it but the individual suffers it. Thats y its make a big confusion.

It appears that separation is prominent in creation and its a part of what we call life. The law of pain make us believe we are separate individual.

Jafar

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 20, 2020, 02:43:24 PM
On the other hand religious teaching metaphorically connects one to another. It appears that separation is prominent in creation and its a part of what we call life. The law of pain make us believe we are separate individual.

If it's "religion" then some religious teaching is actually Party A kind of ideology.
Dogmatic; by asking one to believe a conclusion even without knowing why and it also divide one with another.

Believer and unbeliever. Good and evil. Chosen and un-chosen, blessed and cursed, loyal and rebellious.
The us vs them..

Of course the contrast exist, it's all part of creation, and actually also a finite part of the infinite creator.

The contrast can be further simplified with view of :
A. Path which encourage separation (distortion) vs B. Path which encourage union (natural).

Example:
Pride is an expression of exclusivity (I and We are better/higher than You or They thus it's my right to dominate you / them)
While humility and love is an expression of inclusivity. (I love you / them because actually you / them is a part of me)

If one define their purpose is; among others; having 72 slaves, you can easily know which path it is.
As the ultimate reality is those 72 slaves is actually a part of yourselves.
Naturally those 72 slaves will want to be free, as you also naturally want to be free, it will take a great effort and motivation just to keep those 72 slaves under 1 master. And in reality they will become enslaved to one another, there are actually 73 slaves in one circle of bondage. As the 1 'master' will also be enslaved to keep the other 72 'slaves' in a bondage.

As such: The path of separation is actually the path which is hard to walk through, because it's unnatural, it requires a great effort and motivation just to stay on the path. While the path of union flow easily as it's natural.

Yet both will merge at specific point.
Because the ultimate destination is actually a union with the creator.
And the nature of the creator is, of course, inclusivity, as everything is a part of the infinite creator.

Have you heard of the announcement lately?
The 'iconic' figure of the separation path has grew sick of it and decided to spread some love by singing "I want to break free!".
https://youtu.be/zL5zjX82Ee0