About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Sexual abuse from my father

Started by Carly, December 27, 2007, 02:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

progressive1993

AW said:
Quote from: anthonywallace on December 07, 2008, 09:07:20 AM
Peace, me at lose of words. I can imagin what u goin threw. Many go to phycologist ectt.....for help. But there is none who can really tell us about ourselves... I can give you a reading if you like. Maby it will help u understand certain things and help u focus your energy were they need to be. Me need your birthdate to do it thoe. If you want a full reading I aslo need your full name... Its alot of work but il do what I can. Other than that turn to your Lord and read the Quran at dawn and at night when u can.... :peace: And be paitient. God is with the paitient.

Bosnian Thinker asked him:

QuoteWhat type of reading are you talking about?

Then, AW replied:

QuoteNumerology

Anthony, are you out of your mind??! A girl/woman has been abused! You dare to talk about "somthing that will help" and then say "it is a book" and then say that that book is "numerology". You want to know her birth date?! Are you out of your mind??! Are you crazy??! You dare to talk sarcastically like that when such a serious thing happened?! Shame on you, Anthony Wallace.

@ Carly,

I feel really sorry for what happened to you. May God keep on guiding you and may you have a blessed life
:sun:  :peace:

10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

anthonywallace

Quote from: progressive1993 on June 02, 2009, 11:40:28 AM
AW said:
Bosnian Thinker asked him:

Then, AW replied:

Anthony, are you out of your mind??! A girl/woman has been abused! You dare to talk about "somthing that will help" and then say "it is a book" and then say that that book is "numerology". You want to know her birth date?! Are you out of your mind??! Are you crazy??! You dare to talk sarcastically like that when such a serious thing happened?! Shame on you, Anthony Wallace.

@ Carly,

I feel really sorry for what happened to you. May God keep on guiding you and may you have a blessed life
:sun:  :peace:

Shut up, im bout gettin tired of you and all your false accusations.
I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner.

progressive1993

Quote from: anthonywallace on June 03, 2009, 10:14:42 AM

Shut up, im bout gettin tired of you and all your false accusations.

Which false acussations? It's all true.

And Say: "The truth has come and falsehood has perished. Falsehood is always bound to perish!" (17:80)
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Bosnian Thinker

Quote from: progressive1993 on June 03, 2009, 03:40:45 PM
Which false acussations? It's all true.

And Say: "The truth has come and falsehood has perished. Falsehood is always bound to perish!" (17:80)
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

progressive1993

Quote from: Bosnian Thinker on June 06, 2009, 04:45:45 PM
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Peace Bosnian Thinker,

I hope you realize what Anthony wrote. You have simply answered him with a " :yeah:". Reflect back on my other post to see what actually happened/was said.

:peace:

Bosnian Thinker

Quote from: progressive1993 on June 06, 2009, 05:04:46 PM
Peace Bosnian Thinker,

I hope you realize what Anthony wrote. You have simply answered him with a " :yeah:". Reflect back on my other post to see what actually happened/was said.

:peace:

Peace

Um, I'm agreeing with you about the fact that numerology is not valid.