News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Quran believer in Jakarta looking for wife

Started by zakariya, May 29, 2010, 02:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zakariya

Salam brothers and sisters,

I am just a simple brother who want to live my life according to quran. I don't believe in hadiths as source of laws in Islam. I am 31 years old this year. I have good career in Jakarta. Regarding my look, well I let you decide by yourself.

I am looking for wife. 

If:
- you are a sister
- you are under 30 years old
- you are willing to live in Jakarta
- you are OK with quran believer like me
- you are serious about getting married

then you are the one I have been looking for.

I think that is all for now, sisters who are interested, then please just send me private message.

zakariya

Salam brothers and sisters,

I still cannot believe that I am posting here again after long time but here I am.

I have been married before and now I am divorced. Previously married to a woman who is OK with Quran believer like me because she feels something is wrong with Sunni religion particularly on hijab and ritual salat (not as a result of her studying Quran but simply her feeling somehow). Knowing that, I tried to spark her interest to study Quran so that she herself found the answer to her suspicion on Sunni religion. I failed I guess. But that should be OK in my view as long as she is living her life according to Quranic values. After all, at the end Quranic values are universal and we will be judged by what we did.

And then after years of happy marriage (with up and down of course but overall happy), God allowed me to discover something I never expect: I found out that she cheated on me. My heart was broken into pieces. I never thought it is even possible. Both her family and my family cannot believe that it happened (her dress is modest with hijab!). But since it happened, I have to accept the truth and stop being in denial.

As per my understanding of guidance from Quran in 24:3, adulterers will only marry other adulterers or cheaters (the sharer of partners/mushrik) and it is something inviolable for believers. So as believer, one will never want to marry adulterer or cheater and won't stay in marriage with adulterer or cheater. My parents and her parents supported my decision to divorce her. The rest is history.

To cut the long story short, I am now looking for wife again. Still the same as before, you need to be willing to move to Jakarta because as the husband it is my obligation to provide provision for the family (which I might not be able to if I have to move somewhere else).

Sisters who are interested, please feel free to direct message me.