News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Are there Female prophetess

Started by centi50, October 20, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: jkhan on November 19, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

This is a very reckless statement knowing that God has sealed prophets with Mohamed..

its a logical fallacy becoz you are using quran as evidence same like christian will use bible as evidence hindu will use veda as evidence..

having faith in something is different than experimental data of facts that generate proper "evidence"

the statement only works for those who have faith in quran.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on November 19, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

You seem to be deliberately ignoring all that has been said in this thread and others and insist on answering with the same popular crap as if you were enlightening somebody.

what i wanted to tell you everybody has their roles and duties so as per the book what you are reffering there is not any direct or indirect evidence of what you claim about mary.. if you have any evidence provide one plz.

and good thing you know that man cant give a birth becoz that role is decided by creator that women will gona give birth. and i am fully submitted with this decision of creator.. so do you..  :yay:

hope you got my point ..

and if maryum is prophet and you get one verse about her prophethood then me and any male dnt have any objection accepting that..

i dnt need your views in long posts just you can share 3 strong verses in your case .. (just verses please)...

and then check this verse as per RULES what being used by very quran alone followers to make their claim about the death of jesus..  ;) :muscle: ;) if you follow that rule from text then why you are ignoring it when God already make it CLEAR..

5:75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a Messenger, like other Messengers before him who passed on. And his mother was a woman of truth. Both of them were human beings who had to eat food (like all other mortals). See how clearly We explain Our verses for them, and note how they still deviate!

in this verse points to ponder..
all messengers before him passed away (if maryum was exception where it is mention)
second point ( maryum was woman of truth ) not prophet ==> as per QURAN rules from which you filter information..

where you will go now ?

BTW most of the times i agree what you said about other topics regarding women.. dnt get me wrong please.

salam and God bless you.

hawk99

Quote from: Avatar Z on November 19, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
Such Quranic figures are not meant to be understood as people who existed long ago and ye are somehow supposed to speak for/against them without illumination! Thats the exoteric bs of "hadithers"! To understand the esoteric part of the Quran (mutachabihat) one needs to stop looking at it with materialistic eyes projecting ones shadow of preconceived notions.

The surface of things is not where attention should rest.

The kingdom of G.D is within you, and so is "jesus" and "mary" if one only drops the ego mask, in favor of the voice within, to realize G.D.

yeah we dispute unnecessarily sometimes.

Quote from: imrankhawaja on November 19, 2018, 10:42:54 PM
its a logical fallacy becoz you are using quran as evidence same like christian will use bible as evidence hindu will use veda as evidence..

having faith in something is different than experimental data of facts that generate proper "evidence"

the statement only works for those who have faith in quran.

Peace good brother, you may be right, can you name a prophet since Muhammad?

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

imrankhawaja

Quote from: hawk99 on November 19, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Peace good brother, you may be right, can you name a prophet since Muhammad?

:peace:

peace brother,
i was talking bout logical fallacy , (seal of prophet) was not my topic.

but lovely brother i ll give you answer what u asked from the lens of people who are not quran beleivers.

when they revisit the history, after islam and christanity who build their empires with the help of political movements we come to know there are lot of other figures like baba guru nanak of sikhs .. who also worked the same way how islam and christanity works and their followers are increasing day by day ,, in next 1000 years guru nanak followes will be more than the present amount of muslims and christians... 

so for me first i need to see what author of Quran mean by prophethood...

even the word prophet for nabi is very poor translation...

if you asking about any NABI after muhammad then my answer is no?
the news giver of that book Quran ended with his life approx 1400 years ago so we can only find the 1400 yrs old data and you are asking the events afterwards,, its also illogical..

but one simple answer the LAST nabi of QURAN was MUHAMMAD ? this news is 1400 yrs old..

now i understand why jews never accpet jesus, and why christian didnt accpet muhammad , and why muslims didnt accpet baba guru nanak as prophet.. but sikh does..

if prophethood is the fan following.. then michal jackson is the one who is praised by every single nation , almost 99% of population from 1980 till now know him and his messages in songs.. they love it they worshipped him and they fell unconscious upon seeing him... (evidence is available in video clips) even he died 10 years ago his songs are still saved in time space same like message of the author of quran is saved in time space... after 1400 years u can still able to see michal jackson in news that he was the king of pop.. who knows how many bigger  kings than jackson take place in that period but the title always diredct towards jackson thats how God save his creation who is worthy to get saved by God..

ages ago we know a nabi named as david also got musical skills .. and given title king as well.. he was blessed by God same like micky was blessed by God...

when someone is blessed by God there is nothing that can stop him to show what God blessed him...

blessing of God

Jafar

Quote from: jkhan on November 19, 2018, 09:09:54 PM
Jafar

Statement you made "I really don't care if she is a prophetess or not..
Infact she also doesn't care whether she's (regarded as) a prophetess or not"

This is a very reckless statement knowing that God has sealed prophets with Mohamed..

It's a statement based on fact, I don't care and she also don't care.
And so does any person who has been long dead (such as Muhammad, Jesus, Mary, David).. they don't care..

How can you say I don't care she is a prophet or not..  How can one say I don't care about a prophet?

As I said, it's because:

Only occultist and sectarian paid much attention whether someone is a prophet / prophetess or not... and paid no attention to things which are actually important.

huruf

Quote from: imrankhawaja on November 19, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
what i wanted to tell you everybody has their roles and duties so as per the book what you are reffering there is not any direct or indirect evidence of what you claim about mary.. if you have any evidence provide one plz.

and good thing you know that man cant give a birth becoz that role is decided by creator that women will gona give birth. and i am fully submitted with this decision of creator.. so do you..  :yay:

hope you got my point ..

and if maryum is prophet and you get one verse about her prophethood then me and any male dnt have any objection accepting that..

i dnt need your views in long posts just you can share 3 strong verses in your case .. (just verses please)...

and then check this verse as per RULES what being used by very quran alone followers to make their claim about the death of jesus..  ;) :muscle: ;) if you follow that rule from text then why you are ignoring it when God already make it CLEAR..

5:75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a Messenger, like other Messengers before him who passed on. And his mother was a woman of truth. Both of them were human beings who had to eat food (like all other mortals). See how clearly We explain Our verses for them, and note how they still deviate!

in this verse points to ponder..
all messengers before him passed away (if maryum was exception where it is mention)
second point ( maryum was woman of truth ) not prophet ==> as per QURAN rules from which you filter information..

where you will go now ?

BTW most of the times i agree what you said about other topics regarding women.. dnt get me wrong please.

salam and God bless you.

The silliness of what you write does not say anything about Maryam but says a lot about you, so Maryam is a woman of truth, and his son is a prophet, so Maryam according to this is not a prophet and her son accotding to this is not a man of truth. You are calling 'isaa ibnu maryam a lier and a cheater?

You are fonder of male priilege than of God's favours on human kind. You do not show any imaan in this but pretended technicalities to avoid acknowledging a person chosen by God over the worlds, and over the women of the worlds.

You may outlqast me in insisting on nonsense about giving birth and so on as if anybody here needed YOUR LESSONS, but the fact is tht you do not have a blooming idea of who Maryam is or of her mission, and much worst than that, you do not want to learn it nor want it learnt by anybody.

You will get your rewards and everybody will get his or her rewards, particularly for that nice one whereby you call 'Isaa ibnu Maryam a lier.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on November 20, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
The silliness of what you write does not say anything about Maryam but says a lot about you

my sister do u have a habit of  doing personal attacks with arrogance?
or its only males you like to show your arrogance i dnt know what wrong males did with you in life anyway...  its your choice of treating males like shit but dnt worry carry on... you are elder then me i ll not do any personal attacks ...that what i learn from in the field of values and ettiquites... hope you ll also find some manners in ur own version of quran.

NOTE instead of saying YOU , just correct ur words and say AUTHOR of quran.. becoz 5:75 is not my property or my claimings.. POINT TO PONDER

Quote from: huruf on November 20, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

You are calling 'isaa ibnu maryam a lier and a cheater?

:brickwall:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its a perfect example of cause  and effect.. 

now all forum members are perfectly observing that a old women get answerless as per scholarly rules of text .. now she is accusing me of what i never said... becoz what i ask from her she is unable to solve it and suddenly her mind start taking action which are toatally reckless ..

thats why i said in my last post where you GO now after putting 5:75 in ur mind ?

LIER (proven one)  who you or me ?

either you have to prove me that i said jesus a liar
otherwise prepare urself for hundred lashes  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

or provide four witness from forum that i say jesus a "liar"

tbh all forum members not only she say me liar she say the author of quran liar as well ( indirectly ) becoz its not me who claims i just share the verses.. she got a problem with that..

you lost case ..
God bless you ...   :laugh:

jkhan

Kawaja & Huruf...

I wish in this forum people talk within the quran when the subject is within the quran... People dont converge here to see personal messages attacking each other.. and it has no value... for that there are many mode of social medias..you can enjoy....I dont blame both of you... but i see both of you well versed in quran and your knowledge can be shared among those who are still at grass root level... such exchanges wont help anyone... pls dont in reply attack me both of you.. i meant for the good of all.. Argue at the level of it's pinnacle but dont attack personally.. it looks so ugly... seriously i mean.. it tempts think how your personal characters..May God guide us and give us patience May God save us from Ego and arrogance...
I wish you both stop this and keep bringing quran verses to support your claims... all will love it...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Soittosondhani

I have found some substantial research works on Mariam (pbuh) in the following link:

https://quranguideblog.wordpress.com//?s=Mariam&search=Go

Please read carefully the points raised therein and take honestly your stands on Mariam (pbuh) as well as Jesus based on words of Quran.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: jkhan on November 21, 2018, 12:24:41 AM
Kawaja & Huruf...

I wish in this forum people talk within the quran when the subject is within the quran... People dont converge here to see personal messages attacking each other.. and it has no value... for that there are many mode of social medias..you can enjoy....I dont blame both of you... but i see both of you well versed in quran and your knowledge can be shared among those who are still at grass root level... such exchanges wont help anyone... pls dont in reply attack me both of you.. i meant for the good of all.. Argue at the level of it's pinnacle but dont attack personally.. it looks so ugly... seriously i mean.. it tempts think how your personal characters..May God guide us and give us patience May God save us from Ego and arrogance...
I wish you both stop this and keep bringing quran verses to support your claims... all will love it...

bro advice taken and i always try to be funny and chill but sister huruf have  a long term problem of hating MALE  and not only me every sensible male can feel it .. otherwise it was totally on merit untill she used this YOU

i had a history with her 2 years ago same thing happen i was thinking she will gona read some  of manners verses or article of islamic etiquette in free minds website ... but my fault she is still same.. male hater

may God placed love in her for poor males hahahahaha

BOLD part

thats what i was doing and i also request her to share 3 strong verses in her case ... but u can see with ur eyes whats just happened ...