News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Egyptian Man cuts off his penis

Started by TheNabi, June 02, 2009, 11:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahY

Well i don't think he is gay i think he has mental issues. i guess i was trying to justify his sanity with gayness. he could have a sex change or he could have a sex fix up if that makes any sense but the functioning wont be near as good.. still he is a bit of a crazy fellow.
We all have blind spots.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
ambiguity is there for a reason, why do you think?
We're all different, so how can we all be equal?

almarh0m

The poor fellow deprived his beloved girl and/or any potential wives as well as himself , well may we say god save the fellow , because nothing will save his poor thing . Deprave ? He managed to turn himself from a 'stand up guy' into a 'squattie' ...... :(
"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"

Samia

And God saved the poor girl from an irrational husband

Supernaut

There's always hope. He can get an implant. It'll not be the same as having a real penis, but something's better than nothing, no?

jankren

Quote from: Sarah on June 06, 2009, 04:53:29 AM
sex and love are different things
Which means you must agree with me that 'complete love' doesnt require a penis. :P

Just say yes and admit Im right so we can end this argument. ;D

"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians."
- Nelson Mandela

"Hesitation leads to masturbation."
- Socrates

TheNabi

How useful is a penis implant anyways?

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

huruf

?Poor man! One can ask onself a lot of questions, like why didn't they marry in secret anyway. But youth is such a dangerous desease...? I feel very sorry for him and don't mean to be humourously cruel if I say that at least he won't be driven so much by hormones after that.

At any rate, there are a lot of advancements in implants and genetic manipulations in body parts and all that.  I would still be hopeful for a happy ending, and I think this time parents would not be such thickheads.

Salaam

Supernaut

Quote from: TheNabi on June 07, 2009, 12:51:26 AMHow useful is a penis implant anyways?

Joe

Quite useful actually. He can have a healthy and fully functional penis again.

SarahY

Quote from: jankren on June 06, 2009, 09:47:22 PM
Which means you must agree with me that 'complete love' doesnt require a penis. :P

Just say yes and admit Im right so we can end this argument. ;D

Sure otherwise lesbians wouldn't exist :P
We all have blind spots.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
ambiguity is there for a reason, why do you think?
We're all different, so how can we all be equal?

nsws1988

Quote from: Sarah on June 07, 2009, 10:08:32 AM
Sure otherwise lesbians wouldn't exist :P

Actually, once on TV a lesbian had a penis implant from a dead man. It was gross. I didn't think they would bring the actual OP!